What do liberals think about Trump's statement he was spied on now?

We know every time Trump accuses us of lying or cheating, it's just projection.

Speaking of projection...

Democrats and snowflakes constantly accuse others of being who THEY are and of doing what THEY have done / are doing.

Its not your fault, though. Its a sickness, a mental illness.

We know every time Trump accuses us of lying or cheating, it's just projection. He thinks we're doing it to him because he would be and or is doing it to us.

Republicans must vote twice and get away with it. Why else are they so sure we're doing it?
Says the proven liar.

Did you see this?

“Trump falsely accused Biden of ‘spying on his campaign,’” “Today, it was revealed that Trump and Fox News colluded to *actually* spy on Biden’s campaign. Every accusation made by Republicans is always a confession.”

providing campaign ads is spying? it’s not like they were giving trump the answers to debate questions

geez man

It’s very much like that.
no it’s actually nothing like that. campaign ads are public, they go on the air. everyone will see them. The campaign literally gave them to Fox to put on the air

Debate questions are a one time thing, giving another campaign the questions prior to the 1 debate they are asked gives that campaign an unfair advantage.

no it’s actually nothing like that. campaign ads are public, they go on the air. everyone will see them. The campaign literally gave them to Fox to put on the air

Debate questions are a one time thing, giving another campaign the questions prior to the 1 debate they are asked gives that campaign an unfair advantage.
It just proves that all along the lamestream media was actually Fox....and it was in Trump's pocket.

It just proves that all along the lamestream media was actually Fox....and it was in Trump's pocket.

Murdoch gave Kushner ‘confidential information’ about Biden ads​

Also revealed in Dominion’s filing, Rupert Murdoch gave Jared Kushner, son-in-law of former President Donald Trump, “confidential information about [President Joe] Biden’s ads, along with debate strategy” in 2020, “providing Kushner a preview of Biden’s ads before they were public,” the court filing states.

Murdoch, under oath, also said that on election night, Kushner called him upset about the media’s coverage of the election that was ultimately called for Biden. Murdoch testified that Kushner said, “this is terrible” and Murdoch could “hear Trump’s voice in the background shouting.” Murdoch said he replied, “Well, the numbers are the numbers.”

According to the filing, Murdoch said that he believed no fraud had occurred in the election.

“Yes. I mean, we thought everything was on the up-and-up. I think that was shown when we announced Arizona,” Murdoch said, referring to Fox News’ projection on election night that Joe Biden would win the critical battleground state.

A Kushner spokesperson did not immediately respond to a CNN request for comment.

and knowingly broadcasts the malicious lies to Trump's base to keep their ratings high.
On my way home today I'll probably tune in to Sean Hannity's radio show as I often do on drive time.
Just to stay informed of what the latest conservo-nut talking points are this week.
Depending upon the time of day there is a continuous stream of these rabid, wanna-be Rush Limbaughs on the air from early morning until evening vomiting out right-wing propaganda all day long.
Sean Hannity is probably the most pathetic syncophant of all of them though.
There he was yesterday on the air....on and on and on with one outright, blantant lie about Biden after the other. Apparently not even trying to sound like he really knows what the fuck he is talking about.
And as I'm listening I'm thinking the ONE thing he's obviously avoiding talking about is that his own credibility is now in the toilet and pretty much ANYTHING he says about anything from now on is dubious and unreliable.
Doesn't he KNOW this?
WHY is he still talking?
But then he gets to the call in segment of his show.
Of course every call he takes is screened beforehand....to make sure nobody is going to bring up the giant elephant in the room for Sean these days....and also to go over the "hits," or the script Sean is hammering for the day.
Biden refusing to provide F-16s to Ukraine.
Pothole Pete and Biden's failure to visit the RR disaster in Ohio.
Energy independence under Trump.
The wide open border,
and so on.
Just so the caller remembers to hit and bitch about as many of these points as possible.

But usually, before any caller actually dives into the days talking points with Sean....they have to kiss his ass a little first.
I heard one yesterday....
"Sean thank you for taking my call and I just want to tell you how much we love you over in my part of Pennsylvania. Thank you for being a beacon of truth and freedom for us all."

Truth and freedom????
WTF????

And this shit just serves to remind me that Vlad and his Kremlin were absolutely right about us.
There are enough stupid ones here now that America can now be taken over from the inside out....thanks to Fox News.

providing campaign ads is spying? it’s not like they were giving trump the answers to debate questions

geez man
You must not know business. If I do business with ABC company and my competitor does business with them too, they shouldn't be allowed to show you what I'm doing. It's completely unethical. I wouldn't do business with them again that's for sure.

You must not know business. If I do business with ABC company and my competitor does business with them too, they shouldn't be allowed to show you what I'm doing. It's completely unethical. I wouldn't do business with them again that's for sure.
i think that’s right! xiden shouldn’t do business with Fox…don’t blame him.

but that’s also different then giving out debate questions before a debate. One is cheating in a presidential debate…and frankly is unamericsn and a conspiracy to undermine the democratic process (also bad business) and one is just bad business.

You don't know sheot, Beotch!

Forum List

Back