What would Trump do if he was President now?

well many of the better known ones right off the bat of course because that is what the new president does and CAN DO. DoJ, FBI, CIA current heads, and underlings who are in line with their hidden policy. Disban many of the agencies and departments i mean cut funding totally: Dept of Education for one because they've done nothing but destroy the education of Americans and taken us from first to 24 or lower at this point. is that enough for now? oh, Clean out the state department. You can get rid of the sec of state but you've still got the bureaucrats doing the enemies bidding even if the top guy is gone and they are not loyal to this country under a conservative president.
Department of Commerce....The whole corrupt chamber of commerce wing of the GOP dies right there.

time and again i am surprised at the lack of knowledge of current events by democrats on this board.

Aid to Ukraine
Isreal Gaza war
US soldiers killed in Jordan
Yemen rebels trying to bomb commercial ships and US military
How would he vote on the border bill negotiated in the Senate
Economy

There are many Trump supporters on this site. What will he do.

He'd do pretty much what he did last time. Only with his ego, he'd use the 3 dead soldiers to get us into WWIII.

Aid to Ukraine
Isreal Gaza war
Economy

Probably throw ketchup at the wall and tweet about it.

well many of the better known ones right off the bat of course because that is what the new president does and CAN DO. DoJ, FBI, CIA current heads, and underlings who are in line with their hidden policy. Disban many of the agencies and departments i mean cut funding totally: Dept of Education for one because they've done nothing but destroy the education of Americans and taken us from first to 24 or lower at this point. is that enough for now? oh, Clean out the state department. You can get rid of the sec of state but you've still got the bureaucrats doing the enemies bidding even if the top guy is gone and they are not loyal to this country under a conservative president.

And they will be replaced by Trump ass kissers?
I will take the deep state.

And trump is an utter boob for arguing that is his right in court. Of course, everybody already knew he was an utter boob before now.
Utter boob?

Name calling is funny and all, but you're supposed to make a point, then call the moronsk, morons and boobs and penguine shit or whatever.

And they will be replaced by Trump ass kissers?
I will take the deep state.
of course you would. Given up? you're fine with being lied to? your tax money used frivolously? These asshats in house and senate doing their insider thing, making money off our backs? an open border that has been deadly for Actual americans? Good thinking dude.

Aid to Ukraine
Isreal Gaza war
Economy

Shut down the southern border

Shut down the southern border
He said he was going to shut down the border completely when he was president and his party held both houses. Trump has never accomplished anything, and lies about everything.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back