What would Trump do if he was President now?

Name the army invading this country. Because I don't recognize the inflamatory race baited rhetoric about immigrants at the southern border.
They aren't immigrants. They're illegals. They're criminals, the insane, criminally insane, military age middle easterners and chinese, terrorists, america haters and by the way, they don't particularly care for blacks either. They take jobs from your people. The democxrats are replacing the votes of their loyal black voters with illegals that democrats plan to give the voted. You're hurting yourself and too stupid to see it. naturally. You got a chip on your shoulder that is always going to hold YOU back. You think whites are your enemy because the democrats want you to think that.....what color are your democrat elites. YOUR ENEMIES ARE THE DEMOCRATS!!

Aid to Ukraine
Isreal Gaza war
US soldiers killed in Jordan
Yemen rebels trying to bomb commercial ships and US military
How would he vote on the border bill negotiated in the Senate
Economy

There are many Trump supporters on this site. What will he do.

You already know the answer to that, you learned it when he was president and we had no new wars, no inflation, a remain in Mexico policy, peace in the middle east, and world dominance.

You threw all that away and voted for a warmongering idiot who eliminated our borders, started four new wars, and crashed our economy.

This is your fault.

Aid to Ukraine
Isreal Gaza war
Economy

You know what? If Trump were president today, if he just sat in the White House with his fingers up his ass and did absolutely nothing, that would be far, far better than what has been going on since Biden took office.

Aid to Ukraine
Isreal Gaza war
Economy

Russia wasn't invading Ukraine when he was President, so we wouldn't have this problem
Terrorist didn't feel empowered during the Trump admin, so there would be no Israel - Hamas war.
Solders would be a live
See point two about terrorist.
The Border was under control.

So....yeah. we know, we don't have to guess

N
It is what is being argued in court by his lawyers in court, so if he gets away with the argument, there ain't shit you can do about it, or he could just have you disappeared, in the national interests. What is to stop him? It's not like it would get reported on MSNBC. He has talked about shutting them down if he returns to office. If he wins, that's the power you want him to have, right?
No it’s not lol. That was a hypothetical question posed by the judge. They are not seriously discussing whether or not trump has the power to use the military to kill his opponents…oh my gosh..

They are simply trying to determine presidential immunity, that’s it.

I’m not sure if you all are just being melodramatic, or if you actually believe this

N

No it’s not lol. That was a hypothetical question posed by the judge. They are not seriously discussing whether or not trump has the power to use the military to kill his opponents…oh my gosh..

They are simply trying to determine presidential immunity, that’s it.

I’m not sure if you all are just being melodramatic, or if you actually believe this
Hannity had the same question and gave multiple chances in the interview to amend, retract or deny the argument his lawyer made. He did not. Nobody thought he would send nut ball supporters to march on the Capital, attacking it to disrupt or overthrow the election, while calling for the hanging of his VP for refusing to go along with it, but he did.
You folks have said he does what he says he will do. He has also made comment of being a dictator on day on, for one day. He also had opportunity to amend, retract or deny. He didn't.
I am not willing to take a chance on what he might or might not mean, or might or might not do, after supporting positions, contrary to constitutional mandate.
You vote, how you like. The man is not worthy of trust. I will not vote for him.

Hannity had the same question and gave multiple chances in the interview to amend, retract or deny the argument his lawyer made. He did not. Nobody thought he would send nut ball supporters to march on the Capital, attacking it to disrupt or overthrow the election, while calling for the hanging of his VP for refusing to go along with it, but he did.
You folks have said he does what he says he will do. He has also made comment of being a dictator on day on, for one day. He also had opportunity to amend, retract or deny. He didn't.
I am not willing to take a chance on what he might or might not mean, or might or might not do, after supporting positions, contrary to constitutional mandate.
You vote, how you like. The man is not worthy of trust. I will not vote for him.

Nobody thought he would send nut ball supporters to march on the Capital, attacking it to disrupt or overthrow the election
That never happened. Only in your partisan trump hating mind. Show me ANY statement by trump where he instructed them to attack the capitol. ANY statement at all.

As far as the rest, if you REALLY believe that the scenario brought up by the judge could ever happen, then you are WAY to melodramatic, or, you are purposely pushing that narrative for politic reasons.

Forum List

Back