Where The Democrats Stand

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
Not with America, nor Americans, that's for sure.

1. They’re for ending American sovereignty: they fight against any attempt to secure our southern border

2. They want cities and states to be ‘sanctuary ‘ cities and states

3. They're in favor of repealing the 'second amendment to the bill of rights, and the first amendment, as well.

4. They think that Cuba has the ideal healthcare system

5. Fighting tooth and nail against asking a question on the United States census, as to whether an individual is a citizen or not.

6. "Battle Lines Are Drawn Over Census Citizenship Question
Democrats sue to block adding the query; Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross says the question would help enforce Voting Rights Act
WASHINGTON—Pitched legal and political battles have begun over whether the 2020 census should ask respondents if they are U.S. citizens, with Democratic lawmakers and state officials lining up to block the plan and the Trump administration strongly defending it."
Battle Lines Are Drawn Over Census Citizenship Question

7. There's only one reason the Democrat Party is raging over the question.....one that was asked on earlier census forms.
They want illegal aliens supported, and comfortable, doing what they were brought here to do: vote Democrat.

8. "Leaked Memo Confirms What We Already Knew About Democrats And Illegal Immigration

To the surprise of absolutely no one, a leaked document from the Center For American Progress (CAP) Action Fund shows what most of us have always known, but what Democrats like to pretend isn’t their reality.
Namely, the memo, in great detail, maps out how Democrats are relying on illegal immigration to prop up their political future."

Leaked Memo Confirms What We Already Knew About Democrats and Illegal Immigration

9. "Leaked Memo Confirms What We Already Knew About Democrats And Illegal Immigration
… a leaked document from the Center For American Progress (CAP) Action Fund shows what most of us have always known, but what Democrats like to pretend isn’t their reality.

Namely, the memo, in great detail, maps out how Democrats are relying on illegal immigration to prop up their political future.

“The fight to protect Dreamers is not only a moral imperative, it is also a critical component of the Democratic Party’s future electoral success,” reads Palmieri’s memo,…”
Leaked Memo Confirms What We Already Knew About Democrats and Illegal Immigration

Anyone old enough to remember when the Democrat Party was an American party?

Last edited:
Given that the Democratic party was founded on the big lies of Genocide Jackson in 1824 can you come up with a definition of American Party that includes the Ds at anytime in the nation's history?

The Republicans stand for accelerating deficit spending, and Ponzi tax cuts which saddle our children with an additional $1.5 trillion which will have to be borrowed from our enemies, on top of the many trillions the naked emperor will add onto their backs.

The Republicans stand for protectionist tariffs to protect inefficient labor union jobs.

The Republicans stand for gun grabbing without due process.

The Republicans stand for punishing successful corporations with heavier taxation.

The Republicans stand for abusing government power to suppress our free press.

The Republicans stand for adultery.

The Republicans stand for bombing other countries without Congressional approval.

Given that the Democratic party was founded on the big lies of Genocide Jackson in 1824 can you come up with a definition of American Party that includes the Ds at anytime in the nation's history?
Guess whose portrait our emperor has hanging over his desk in the Oval Office. Guess who's statue is there, too.

Go ahead. Guess.

The Republicans stand for accelerating deficit spending, and Ponzi tax cuts which saddle our children with an additional $1.5 trillion which will have to be borrowed from our enemies, on top of the many trillions the naked emperor will add onto their backs.

The Republicans stand for protectionist tariffs to protect inefficient labor union jobs.

The Republicans stand for punishing successful corporations with heavier taxation.

The Republicans stand for bombing other countries without Congressional approval.

Soooo....the best you can do is try to change the subject?

Although you are known as a lying dunce, you have inadvertently verified the OP.

You're dismissed.

Although you are known as a lying dunce, you have inadvertently verified the OP.

You're dismissed.
Every word I posted is a fact. Too bad.

I certainly get your drift.....and the Democrat Party is the oldest racist organization in America, the trail of tears, the author of Jim Crow and the bigotry of low expectations, the creators of the KKK, internment of Japanese-Americans, Planned Parenthood….

....but it once had the likes of Scoop Jackson and Daniel Patrick Moynihan in its fold.

No more, of course.

They ran a congenital liar and career criminal for President, who barely beat out a Marxist for the nomination.

That's where the Democrats stand.

You're dismissed.

Every word you posted was an admission that the OP was true and correct.

Now....slither on off.

You're dismissed.

Now....slither on off.
Only a damned fool like yourself would fail to see both parties are destructive.

That's why you want me to go away. I interfere with your willfully blind delusions.

You're dismissed.

Now....slither on off.
Only a damned fool like yourself would fail to see both parties are destructive.

That's why you want me to go away. I interfere with your willfully blind delusions.

I want you to go away for two reasons:

a. You've served your purpose, to validate the OP

b. The odor.

Three milliseconds after our limousine liberal emperor proposes single payer healthcare, the pseuedocons will claim they have always been for it. As I have always said, most pseudocons have always wanted a liberal President, they just didn't know it. For the rest, this election was about Mexicans and Muslims and nothing else.

As for the census, I have no problem with the citizenship question. I do not think illegal immigrants should count towards representation.

If the citizenship question scares some of them off from participating, so what. Their representatives are back in their homelands.

Three milliseconds after our limousine liberal emperor proposes single payer healthcare, the pseuedocons will claim they have always been for it. As I have always said, most pseudocons have always wanted a liberal President, they just didn't know it. For the rest, this election was about Mexicans and Muslims and nothing else.

As for the census, I have no problem with the citizenship question. I do not think illegal immigrants should count towards representation.

If the citizenship question scares some of them off from participating, so what. Their representatives are back in their homelands.
Illegals already count for representation, they also get valid drivers licences and are not included in the 3 strike law program in California.

Illegals already count for representation

They shouldn't.

Trump is the only republican I have known for forty years to speak out about illegal immigration, so this bullshit about how it's only the dems is just that bullshit...

Illegals already count for representation, they also get valid drivers licences and are not included in the 3 strike law program in California.
Yeah tell that to the illegal that just got the death penalty in California for killing two cops...Derpy's gonna derp....

Yeah tell that to the illegal that just got the death penalty in California for killing two cops...Derpy's gonna derp....
How about the several that where deported after raping someone and snuck back in to kill a lady? Derpy Derp

This one is cool as well: Illegal immigrant in Utah who was deported raped 7-year-old girl 'thousands of times,' police say

How about the several that where deported after raping someone and snuck back in to kill a lady? Derpy Derp

This one is cool as well: Illegal immigrant in Utah who was deported raped 7-year-old girl 'thousands of times,' police say
Yes they do compete with citizens on the murder rate...Damn shame...

Forum List

Back