What do liberals think about Trump's statement he was spied on now?

I know, right? Someone from the Bush administration who was a RINO? What a shock.. :lmao:

Standard Disclaimer: This is one of many reasons I favor DeSantis over Trump. Trump put the worst people in key positions. Barr was in many ways worse than "Do Nothing" Jeff Sessions.
Barr saved Trump’s ass with his manipulation of the Mueller Report

Bitch, I'm proud to be white, despite you Nazi twats spewing your racist hatred.

Whites built the civilized world. I like civilization.
Romans built the civilized world and white christians sought to tear it down.

You're proud to be a white facist?

OH REALLY Herr Goebbels? And just exactly how did he do that?

:lmao:

You'll tell any lie at any time for your Nazi Reich.
At the direction of the former 1-term fuckup Barr released the WH opinion on the report before it was even released to set a narrative that was false.

At the direction of the former 1-term fuckup Barr released the WH opinion on the report before it was even released to set a narrative that was false.

Barr was 100% correct.

But beyond that, so what? At most Barr changed the news cycle for one day.

But then you think the Romans FROM CENTRAL ITALY - weren't white - so you're dumb as all fuck.

The fact remains;

{The Office considered in particular whether contacts between Trump Campaign officials and Russia-linked individuals could trigger liability for the crime of conspiracy-either under statutes that have their own conspiracy language (e.g. , 18 U.S.C. §§ 1349, 195l(a)), or under the general conspiracy statute (18 U.S.C. § 371). The investigation did not establish that the contacts described in Volume I, Section IV, supra, amounted to an agreement to commit any substantive violation of federal criminal law- including foreignifnfluence and campaign-finance laws, both of which are discussed further below. The Office therefore did not charge any individual associated with the Trump Campaign with conspiracy to commit a federal offense arising from Russia contacts, either under a specific statute or under Section 371 's offenses clause. The Office also did not charge any campaign official or associate with a conspiracy under Section 371 's defraud clause. That clause criminalizes participating in an agreement to obstruct a lawful function of the U.S. government or its agencies through deceitful or dishonest means. See Dennis v. United States, 384 U.S. 855, 861 (1966); Hammerschmidt v. United States, 265 U.S. 182, 188 (1924); see also United States v. Concord Mgmt. & Consulting LLC, 34 7 F. Supp. 3d 38, 46 (D.D.C.2018). The investigation did not establish any agreement among Campaign officialsor between such officials and Russia-linked individuals-to interfere with or obstruct a lawful function of a government agency during the campaign or transition period. And, as discussed in Volume I, Section V.A, supra, the investigation did not identify evidence that any Campaign official or associate knowingly and intentionally participated in the conspiracy to defraud that the Office charged, namely, the active-measures conspiracy described in Volume I, Section II, supra. Accordingly, the Office did not charge any Campaign associate or other U.S. person with conspiracy}

Yeah, you should stop trying to maga fuckup everything.

What was ‘race’ in ancient Rome?

iu

You didn't read your own article, you drooling retard.

The author argues that the Greeks and Romans didn't view race as a significant factor. She doesn't question the fact that both Greeks and Romans were and are white.

You seriously are mentally retarded.

iu

You didn't read your own article, you drooling retard.

The author argues that the Greeks and Romans didn't view race as a significant factor. She doesn't question the fact that both Greeks and Romans were and are white.

You seriously are mentally retarded.
Yes, yes she does.

And she provided proof, so next time read the article.

HT%20-%20Kathryn%20Wilson%20-%20Race%20in%20Ancient%20World%20-%20C-painter.jpeg

Forum List

Back