What distinguished the Great Depression

First you answer my question then Ill answer yours.

You refuse to answer because you cant.

Ifyour question has to do with the chart, I answered it.

Yes, the ND was implemented as the economy recovered, and much of it was needed to allow the pople to put food on the table as the economy recvovered, but in no way did it casue the recovery and if you answer my question,I will be able to show you why.
He was just lucky huh? Tell me why the 1937 effect means NOTHING again? You claimed there was something in the chart I was not taking into considerationand you lied. You just made something up that is NOT in the chart.[COLOR]
So I again ask...what caused THIS recession?

Let me ask you this.....does your TV work? If yes, does it work well?

This Great Recession was caused by a lack of proper management of our economy with sound laws to police the finacial markets, much like the GD.

No sir. That contribnuted to the hardships of Americans during the recession...but in no way did it cause the recession. The market tanking is a result of a recession....never a cause of a recession....but yes, IT CAN CAUSE a depression as we saw way back when.......but no. markets goi down when consumers stop spending....

Do you have a TV? Is it working? Does it work well?

Ifyour question has to do with the chart, I answered it.

Yes, the ND was implemented as the economy recovered, and much of it was needed to allow the pople to put food on the table as the economy recvovered, but in no way did it casue the recovery and if you answer my question,I will be able to show you why.
He was just lucky huh? Tell me why the 1937 effect means NOTHING again? You claimed there was something in the chart I was not taking into considerationand you lied. You just made something up that is NOT in the chart.[COLOR]
So I again ask...what caused THIS recession?

Let me ask you this.....does your TV work? If yes, does it work well?

This Great Recession was caused by a lack of proper management of our economy with sound laws to police the finacial markets, much like the GD.

No sir. That contribnuted to the hardships of Americans during the recession...but in no way did it cause the recession. The market tanking is a result of a recession....never a cause of a recession....but yes, IT CAN CAUSE a depression as we saw way back when.......but no. markets goi down when consumers stop spending....

Your views are wrong according to most of the worlds economic experts.

Your views are wrong according to most of the worlds economic experts.

Really?

OK.

SO then prove me wrong.

Do you have a TV? Does it work well? How olkd is it?

Now do you suggest this country suffer through a period like the free banking era?

You give nothing but your warped opinion and back it up with NOTHING.

I have provided you facts and historically correct information.

Your ideas are have no basis in fact.

Now do you want us to go back to the free banking era and why?

You dont even KNOW what it is you are supporting do you old and tired?

This is why you are always on the wrong side of what is best for this country.

This is a site for adults and I can curse all I want, You make some vauge defence of the R LIES and then spend all your time talking about my choice of words. I curse becausse I am FUCKING sick of the lies.

QUIT LYING and Ill quit cursing while talking to you.

The CHART clearly shows that course of the recovery and that it started the minute the New Deal was in place. Prove the lies you claim are not lies.

Did I say you cant curse on here? I just asked if you are 12 as I can see a 12 year old thinking that cursing someone out and calling them names with curses may work...but I cant see an adult thinking that.

As for the point I was making....you seemed to dodge it...like a 12 year old would...but regardless...the point is, there were many factors in play when the new deal started.....of course ogvernemtn fuinded projects will increase employment....but by no means was that the major contributing factor......simply one of many such as the war, the need for goods by the poublic.....Obsolesence of existing goods in the hands of the conusmer also played a major role...as it does with all recoveries.

But this may be too deep for you to understand.....you seem to want to say the dems are great and the reps are idiots.....so why consider reality...and basic economic facts.

Go back to class....you may learn something.

Deep?

Its bullshit. Capital infusion into the market is what causes increased economic activity. THAT is what FDR did and it worked. You people can PRETEND the money from goverenment is somehow different but then you people are just brain damaged.

You define "worked" as 17% average unemployment for 8 fucking years? That "worked"?

FDR did not cause that now did he?

You see the vast majority of Americans at the time LOVED FDR. They did because they felt the impact of the new deal inn their own lives. Now that most of them are dead the right is trying to rewrite history because they and their failed ideas caused it and have no real defense so they rewrite history......or they try to.

I and people who KNOW the history and truth will NEVER let you get away with your fucking lies

Now tell me do you suggest that the US should go back to the era of free banking?

File:GDP depression.svg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Heres the chart again

Note the 1937 dip, now HISTORY shows that is the year FDR pulled back the new deal and then the economy dipped, he reupped the new deal and the economy responded.

The line that the New Deal caused the GD is a brand new republican bullshit history revision just like the CRAP about Reagan being a fiscal hero.

Proving the New Deal was a total failure

Did I say you cant curse on here? I just asked if you are 12 as I can see a 12 year old thinking that cursing someone out and calling them names with curses may work...but I cant see an adult thinking that.

As for the point I was making....you seemed to dodge it...like a 12 year old would...but regardless...the point is, there were many factors in play when the new deal started.....of course ogvernemtn fuinded projects will increase employment....but by no means was that the major contributing factor......simply one of many such as the war, the need for goods by the poublic.....Obsolesence of existing goods in the hands of the conusmer also played a major role...as it does with all recoveries.

But this may be too deep for you to understand.....you seem to want to say the dems are great and the reps are idiots.....so why consider reality...and basic economic facts.

Go back to class....you may learn something.

Deep?

Its bullshit. Capital infusion into the market is what causes increased economic activity. THAT is what FDR did and it worked. You people can PRETEND the money from goverenment is somehow different but then you people are just brain damaged.

You define "worked" as 17% average unemployment for 8 fucking years? That "worked"?

He has been ranting. I decided it best to let him be...sort of quiet time for him.

Poor guy is very angry and very bitter. Must be tough to live with such anger and hatred...I really do feel for the guy.

1938-depression.gif

Deep?

He has been ranting. I decided it best to let him be...sort of quiet time for him.

Poor guy is very angry and very bitter. Must be tough to live with such anger and hatred...I really do feel for the guy.

You assume way too much, Im a she.

I am angry because your failed ideas hav e crashed the US economy twice in one lifetime.

I get angry when assholes harm my country.

You left this discussion because you LOST the debate after lying your ass off.

Now do you care to answer the question that I asked?

Should the US go back to the era of free banking and why?

Frank you fool, I have been saying that the New deal worked and when FDR backed off of it in 1937 to balence the budget the recovery slumped. The next year he reinstated teh New deal. portions he backed off of. The economy then jumped again.

Take a hard look at your chart and realise that FDR was elected in 1933.

Remember 0 is good.

Forum List

Back