What distinguished the Great Depression

Frank you fool, I have been saying that the New deal worked and when FDR backed off of it in 1937 to balence the budget the recovery slumped. The next year he reinstated teh New deal. portions he backed off of. The economy then jumped again.

Take a hard look at your chart and realise that FDR was elected in 1933.

Remember 0 is good.

You have a very fucked up notion of the idea of "worked". After 8 fucking years of "working" we had 10% unemployment, like we do today.

That's the polar opposite of "worked"

You define "worked" as 17% average unemployment for 8 fucking years? That "worked"?

He has been ranting. I decided it best to let him be...sort of quiet time for him.

Poor guy is very angry and very bitter. Must be tough to live with such anger and hatred...I really do feel for the guy.

You assume way too much, Im a she.

I am angry because your failed ideas hav e crashed the US economy twice in one lifetime.

I get angry when assholes harm my country.

You left this discussion because you LOST the debate after lying your ass off.

Now do you care to answer the question that I asked?

Should the US go back to the era of free banking and why?

Sorry...I assumed you were male and I was wrong. I apologize.

I left the debate becuase you not only continued to curse at me (which is your perogative), but whern I asked you a question you told me it was none of my fucking business.....knowing all along that I wanted the answer (certainly nothing personal) so I could make a point.
Finally, I commend you for loving your country as much as you do. I ap[preciate that in a person.

But as it pertains to My failed ideas......exactly what Ideas are you referring to?

I can say this for sure......I have not failed. I have a business (actually 2...turning to 3 soon)...a home...a family...2 boys...one still in college, the other graduated and started his own company (proud papa).
I have a wife of over 25 years that I love as much today as I did when I married her.
I blame myself for my mistakes...all of them...and I learn from them.
I donate my time regularly to my community. Have taught soccer, football and baseball. I have been on the PTA as has my wife. I have served dinners at the local mission on Thanksgiving....Yep...if there is a heaven, I will be allowed in.

So I am sorry...not sure what failures I am responsible for...but you seem to blame me for two.

What did I do?

Frank you fool, I have been saying that the New deal worked and when FDR backed off of it in 1937 to balence the budget the recovery slumped. The next year he reinstated teh New deal. portions he backed off of. The economy then jumped again.

Remember 0 is good.

You have a very fucked up notion of the idea of "worked". After 8 fucking years of "working" we had 10% unemployment, like we do today.

Read it again you Idiot.

after years of FDR we were at about 3% unemployment.

The facts are there for all to see so quit lying.

Shows how STUPID you are, the mess was created under lack stewardship of our economy by the republican idiots who preceded FDR.

Keep trying to rewrite history at your own peril.

Hoover was another fucking Progressive, fuck him too

Did you bother to read the 2 paragraphs I posted regarding 1920-21?

No I didnt because its revisionist history.

FOR decades the American people knew FDR saved this country, they didnt need to even read hisotry books to know it becasue they SAW it in their own lives. Now that most of those first hand people are no longer alive you idiots are trying to rewrite the history. FUCK OFF me and other educated people will refuse to stand by and watch you do it.

Have you read the 2 paragraphs yet?

Remember 0 is good.

Read it again you Idiot.

after years of FDR we were at about 3% unemployment.

The facts are there for all to see so quit lying.

3%? because we were in WWII? You know American involvement in WWII started at the end of 1941, right, or are you not going to bother learning that "revisionist history" either?

You just CANT admitt you were wrong can you?

You know TM...for years to come there will be two different opinons about what the ND did.
Why have you decided to say that all those that believe one way are idiots?
Is osmeone who doe not believe in climate change an idiot?
Is one that believes in conservative values an idiot?
Is one that believes in one economic theory and not antoher an idiot?
Does one that believes in God an idiot?

Why must someone with a different belief than you be an idiot?

1938-depression.gif

Thanks for helping me prove my arguement with that chart fool.

What was your point: New Deal = Epic Fail?

United States Enters World War II: Brief History

Dear Idiot , look at the point on the chart where the red line intersects the 5% line, now realise that that is about when we entered WWII. Now explain to me the tragectory of the unemployment line before that point.

You refuse basic facts to continue to believe failed ideas, why would you insist on being so stupid?

All of the historical facts and data points to the New Deal having a possitive effect on the US economy and nearly all the anticdotal evidence points to the US population being very pleased with the actions of FDR.

You idiots stand against all facts to claim otherwise for who knows what reason.

Thanks for helping me prove my arguement with that chart fool.

What was your point: New Deal = Epic Fail?

United States Enters World War II: Brief History

Dear Idiot , look at the point on the chart where the red line intersects the 5% line, now realise that that is about when we entered WWII. Now explain to me the tragectory of the unemployment line before that point.

You refuse basic facts to continue to believe failed ideas, why would you insist on being so stupid?

Excuse me TM...hate to interrupt your latest battle....

But....

Fact: Create jobs by building roads results in JOBS CREATED
Fact: Create jobs by building bridges results in JOBS CREATED

Your chart says nothing about the recession.

When are you going to see it? That chart is not necessary....IT IS BASIC LOGIC....CREATE JOBS RESULTS IN JOBS CREATED...,RESULTS IN LOWER UNEMPLOYMENT

But it does not make a recession recover.

Recovery is not recovery? yeah I get your tortured thought fool but its still lies.

You know TM...for years to come there will be two different opinons about what the ND did.

Because you people take facts and pretend they are not facts.

These are economic facts and the New deal did help the economyu recover in a very dramatic fashion. Just because you have to deny it to continue to believe in failed ideas does not change the facts.

Because you people take facts and pretend they are not facts.

These are economic facts and the New deal did help the economyu recover in a very dramatic fashion. Just because you have to deny it to continue to believe in failed ideas does not change the facts.

And I believe, along with 50% of Americans that the ND created jobs that allowed the American People an opportunity to survive the economic failure wioth as little pain as possible....but in a free economy, there is very little that a government can do to cause a recovery...short of FORCING the people to buy things they dont necessrily need.

You see, my belief is based on one economic theory and your belief is based aon another.

You are not an idiot for believing yours.....and I am not an idiot for believing mine.

Your interpersonal skills needs some honing up there TM.

All of the historical facts and data points to the New Deal having a possitive effect on the US economy and nearly all the anticdotal evidence points to the US population being very pleased with the actions of FDR.

You idiots stand against all facts to claim otherwise for who knows what reason.

The Statists in the media and in academia LOVED FDR because he was a Progressive who vastly expanded Big Gubbamint at the expense of the private sector.

I grew up hearing about the greatness of FDR, then common sense prevailed

Forum List

Back