What distinguished the Great Depression

I went and got the post already and YOU are lying. You gave NO facts to back your assertion

Well, now I did...in this post (above) that you just quoted.

Sorry...I thought my metaphore of the earlier post was all that was needed. I did not realize that you do not know how to read a metaphore and get an idea of what is being said.

So now it is your turn.

What caused THIS recession?

Never mind....you dont know and you have made that quite obvious to anyone that has read this thread.

You have no idea what causes a recwession yet you are 100% sure of what creates the recovery.

That is what makes YOU the liar and the phony TM....you make believe you know things...but when approached, you divert.

We are done. I like to debate those that can teach me...not those that only want to be right.

Hell...I even learned something about healthcare in a debate that may have helped me make a 180 degree turn on it...I LIKE A GOOD DEBATE.

It helps me grow as a person.

This is by no means a good debate. I am dealing with an idiot who is clueless.

You have been outed for hte IDIOT you are, you lie and call facts lies to keep your failed ideas alive in your atrohphied brain. You are no better than willow.

I went and got the post already and YOU are lying. You gave NO facts to back your assertion

Sorry...I thought my metaphore of the earlier post was all that was needed. I did not realize that you do not know how to read a metaphore and get an idea of what is being said.

So now it is your turn.

But you claimed you had made this clear before.

You claimed that FDRs new deal did not help. Now you say it did help.

Which is it, government stimulus works or it doesnt?

You sir are either a lying sack of shit who will flip flop at a seconds notice to try and drag the DEAD conservative line that government can do NO good or you are so insane you cant even remember what you said a few minutes ago?

I love the recent history rewrite from the Conservatives. Harding, Coolidge and Hoover were hero's and FDR did nothing to fix the mess they got us into

So now it is your turn.

You sir are either a lying sack of shit who will flip flop at a seconds notice to try and drag the DEAD conservative line that government can do NO good or you are so insane you cant even remember what you said a few minutes ago?

No TM...you have a reading comprehension issue.

The stimulus did not create a recovery. It eased the pain and helped people hang in there UNTIL the recovery.

I never said a stimulus was a waste...I simply said that for one to say the stimulus will create a recovery...as you clainm with the ND....is foolish immature, naive thinking.

So now it is your turn.

Never mind....you dont know and you have made that quite obvious to anyone that has read this thread.

You have no idea what causes a recwession yet you are 100% sure of what creates the recovery.

That is what makes YOU the liar and the phony TM....you make believe you know things...but when approached, you divert.

We are done. I like to debate those that can teach me...not those that only want to be right.

Hell...I even learned something about healthcare in a debate that may have helped me make a 180 degree turn on it...I LIKE A GOOD DEBATE.

It helps me grow as a person.

This is by no means a good debate. I am dealing with an idiot who is clueless.

You have been outed for hte IDIOT you are, you lie and call facts lies to keep your failed ideas alive in your atrohphied brain. You are no better than willow.

So you refuse to answer the question of what caused this recession?

Just to make it clear....is that the case? You refuse to answer the question of what caused this recession?

So now it is your turn.

I love the recent history rewrite from the Conservatives. Harding, Coolidge and Hoover were hero's and FDR did nothing to fix the mess they got us into

RW...you are OK....but do not fall into this thing with TM...he is making an ass of himself. I suggest you read all of our posts with each other before making a judgement call.

So now it is your turn.

The stimulus did not create a recovery. It eased the pain and helped people hang in there UNTIL the recovery.

I never said a stimulus was a waste...I simply said that for one to say the stimulus will create a recovery...as you clainm with the ND....is foolish immature, naive thinking.

Then it worked, You see you are sooo fucked in the brain that you dont even realise that the ONLY thing that matters in this life are other people. You think its some Market that takes care of itself that is important.

You STILL never answered WHAT in the chart I provided proved your point.

RW...you are OK....but do not fall into this thing with TM...he is making an ass of himself. I suggest you read all of our posts with each other before making a judgement call.

Excuse me???

And WHAT was the purpose of this whole thread?

Hes an idiot who thinks intellegent people dont exsist in this country and has failed in every attempt to defend his failed ideas.

Then it worked, You see you are sooo fucked in the brain that you dont even realise that the ONLY thing that matters in this life are other people. You think its some Market that takes care of itself that is important.

You STILL never answered WHAT in the chart I provided proved your point.

HUH?

You need to calm down TM.

In no way am I against a stimulus to help people get by. I AM againsty a stimulus that ius a trillion dollars but I wont go there.

You claimed in yoiur original post that the ND was the reason for the recovery. It was not. OIt was a poain reliever AS we recover.
The larger the stimulus, hoever, the longer the recovery...so we need to ensudre the stimulus doesnt impede recovery...and I feart it is doing it this time around. Why? Becuase the more pain is releived, the less people strive to get out of the pain.

But whatever....you can go on believing what you want tm....

I am done with you. You are so blind by your hatred for conservative values, you would argue the sky is green if I said it was blue.

You are done with me because you can not defend your lies.

how very typically republican.

I will never calm down and accept your failed ideas and lies.

Excuse me???

Forget the trhead. TM cliamed that the ND was the reason for the recovery of the GD. I tried to show him that it was a pain reliever AS WE recoivered from the GD....and the rest is there for you to read.

I simply asked him top please explain to me what caused this recession....as when he answered it I planned to show him how a stimulus does not change what causes a recession...it only helps people deal with a recession.

But he refused to answer my question...and instead got caught up in telling me how I was wrong in how I am asking the qiuestion...and typical diversion tactics such as that.

He is a fake. I would not side with him RW...he is a true fake. Knows nothing buyt what he sees on TV.

As for his chart...I know what it shows.....and it is accurate....but it does not show it waS the ND that caused the recovery...it simply shows the truth....it was inserted into the equation at the right time. Good for FDR....I would expect a president to do what he can to help ease the pain of Americans.

First you answer my question then Ill answer yours.

You refuse to answer because you cant.

Ifyour question has to do with the chart, I answered it.

Yes, the ND was implemented as the economy recovered, and much of it was needed to allow the pople to put food on the table as the economy recvovered, but in no way did it casue the recovery and if you answer my question,I will be able to show you why.

So I again ask...what caused THIS recession?

Let me ask you this.....does your TV work? If yes, does it work well?

Excuse me???

Forget the trhead. TM cliamed that the ND was the reason for the recovery of the GD. I tried to show him that it was a pain reliever AS WE recoivered from the GD....and the rest is there for you to read.No you did not, you said this MUCH later and that fact is in the record of this thread.

I simply asked him top please explain to me what caused this recession....as when he answered it I planned to show him how a stimulus does not change what causes a recession...it only helps people deal with a recession.Liar, you did not ask this until you were caught lying about what you asked.

But he refused to answer my question...and instead got caught up in telling me how I was wrong in how I am asking the qiuestion...and typical diversion tactics such as that.
You refused to answer my question from the begining and I prooved that with your own post.
He is a fake. I would not side with him RW...he is a true fake. Knows nothing buyt what he sees on TV.

As for his chart...I know what it shows.....and it is accurate....but it does not show it waS the ND that caused the recovery...it simply shows the truth....it was inserted into the equation at the right time. Good for FDR....I would expect a president to do what he can to help ease the pain of Americans.
No cause and effect in your world huh? Only the lies you are trying to create after the fact.

You have lied and lied in this thread and were caught , you are as intellectually dishonest as a person gets.

Ifyour question has to do with the chart, I answered it.

Yes, the ND was implemented as the economy recovered, and much of it was needed to allow the pople to put food on the table as the economy recvovered, but in no way did it casue the recovery and if you answer my question,I will be able to show you why.
He was just lucky huh? Tell me why the 1937 effect means NOTHING again? You claimed there was something in the chart I was not taking into considerationand you lied. You just made something up that is NOT in the chart.[COLOR]
So I again ask...what caused THIS recession?

Let me ask you this.....does your TV work? If yes, does it work well?

This Great Recession was caused by a lack of proper management of our economy with sound laws to police the finacial markets, much like the GD.

New Topics

Forum List

Back