What did Trump think about Hillary before he hated her.

jbander

Gold Member
Aug 2, 2016
2007"

BLITZER: Thank you very much. Let's talk politics. All right? A lot of people thinking about politics right now. I'm going to mention some names: give me your thoughts right away. Hillary Clinton.

TRUMP: Very talented, very smart. She's a friend of mine, so I'm a little bit prejudiced. She's a very, very capable person and I think she'll probably be the nominee. We'll see, but I think she'll probably be the nominee.

BLITZER: Is she ready to be commander-in-chief?

TRUMP: I think she is. I think she's a very, very brilliant person, and as a senator in New York, she has done a great job. Everybody loves her. She just won an election with a tremendous majority and she really -- she's become very, very popular in New York. And it wasn't easy."

Not only filled to the brim with hate but lies and distortions aren't a problem for him either. So what is it ding dong??

interesting. Now lets play the What did Hillary think before she needed a vote game.
what did hillary think about gay marriage before she needed that segments vote?
What did hillary think about blacks before she was in need of their vote?
so what is it with the lying bitch, is she against gay marriage or for it
are young blacks just super predators, or are they now regular humans?

crazy bitch will say whatever she thinks will get her votes.

2007"

BLITZER: Thank you very much. Let's talk politics. All right? A lot of people thinking about politics right now. I'm going to mention some names: give me your thoughts right away. Hillary Clinton.

TRUMP: Very talented, very smart. She's a friend of mine, so I'm a little bit prejudiced. She's a very, very capable person and I think she'll probably be the nominee. We'll see, but I think she'll probably be the nominee.

TRUMP: I think she is. I think she's a very, very brilliant person, and as a senator in New York, she has done a great job. Everybody loves her. She just won an election with a tremendous majority and she really -- she's become very, very popular in New York. And it wasn't easy."

Not only filled to the brim with hate but lies and distortions aren't a problem for him either. So what is it ding dong??

2007?

Before her time as Secretary of State.

(Wonder what could have changed his mind)

interesting. Now lets play the What did Hillary think before she needed a vote game.

OK lets play,tell us what the hell your talking about. Well first being against gay marriage somewhere back in time is nothing. Now her saying young blacks are just super predators is interesting ,show us that quote.

2007"

2007?

Tell us then, and back it up with some proof.
upload_2016-8-13_13-4-23.png
Everything I've seen from your side are lies or distortions ,in fact your party could not exist without them. How about the , what was it 6 regressive committees put together to try to sell your lies, everyone finding her not guilty of anything but during the time they were in committee all regressive linked lies that they said their committees came up with, every single one of these regressive sound bights were lies and that was the rescission of every committee. The scum party committees.

2007"

2007?

Tell us then, and back it up with some proof. View attachment 85407 Everything I've seen from your side are lies or distortions ,in fact your party could not exist without them. How about the , what was it 6 regressive committees put together to try to sell your lies, everyone finding her not guilty of anything but during the time they were in committee all regressive linked lies that they said their committees came up with, every single one of these regressive sound bights were lies and that was the rescission of every committee. The scum party committees.

Tell you why Trump changed his mind?

I can't read it, can you?

Maybe it was because she lost to Barak.

(He has said he doesn't like losers)

2007"

It's a different time and different circumstances, numnuts. No different than The Pantsuit trashing The Blamer when they were running against each other.
Bonehead.

Has the Blitz man ever thrown anything but softballs to Hillary? Will Hillary give a Q&A press conference this freaking century? Don' count on it if the liberal media can keep running interference.

Love the comments, drooling frothing at the mouth hate comments from the hate party , works for me and proves what I have been saying for decades about the regressive hate party. Now not one of them can deny it with Trump being the head of their party. love it.

and yet another new poster proves that, although he's not ready for ignore, there is no need to read his posts.

2007"

Similarly, what did Hillary think of Trump while he was greasing her palms? You do know he played ball with all the politicians to do what he does for a living? It's how the world works outside of Libville.

Love the comments, drooling frothing at the mouth hate comments from the hate party , works for me and proves what I have been saying for decades about the regressive hate party. Now not one of them can deny it with Trump being the head of their party. love it.
Too much hate, couldn't understand.

OK lets play,tell us what the hell your talking about. Well first being against gay marriage somewhere back in time is nothing. Now her saying young blacks are just super predators is interesting ,show us that quote.
blacks are super predators - Yahoo Search Results Yahoo Search Results

you should learn how to do a simple search prior to acting all offended over what is the truth.
The bitch thinks blacks are super predators. Needs to bring them to heel.

blacks are super predators - Yahoo Search Results Yahoo Search Results

you should learn how to do a simple search prior to acting all offended over what is the truth.
The bitch thinks blacks are super predators. Needs to bring them to heel.
Hell I didn't because I new she never said blacks are super predator. Unless you can find something missing in this other then opinion then it's just another bull shit line from the hate party, her quote in full" Hillary Clinton Speech…"The Challenge" is to "Take Back Our Streets" From"..."We also have to have Organized Effort against Gangs. They are "Not just gangs of kids anymore. They are often the kinds of Kids called Super-Predator. No conscious. No empathy. We can talk about why they ended up that way but "First" We have to "Bring them to Heel!" Streghten Drug Wars. Anti-Gang effort! SO OF COURSE AS EXPECTED YOU ARE WRONG WRONG WRONG. If you want I can also tell you where the line came from originally. Heres a simple challenge Find her saying black kids are super predators. Come on all you right wing heroes. Without lies and distortions your party wouldn't even exis, it couldn't without those lies.. I will give you a little tip she was talking about drug selling gangs. No Opinions hot shots, facts. What did she say. I love it when I can bury you people in one of your lies.

Forum List

Back