"This is the biggest load of bull..." Clinton on the emails.

paperview

Life is Good
Jul 27, 2009
the road less traveled
At a gathering of the Asian American Journalists Association Bill Clinton defended his wife regarding the email imbroglio:

"First of all, the FBI director said when he testified before Congress, he had to amend his previous day's statement that she had never received any emails that are classified. They saw two little notes with a 'C' on it," Clinton said.

"This is the biggest load of bull I've ever heard."

Clinton went on to say that while the classification system of sensitive emails was "too complicated to explain to people," what is clear is that Clinton and her colleagues were never being careless with national security.

"Do you really believe there are 300 career diplomats because that's how many people were on these emails, all of whom were careless with national security? Do you believe that?" he said. "Forget about Hillary, forget about her. Is that conceivable?"

Bill Clinton talks email controversy: 'Biggest load of bull' - CNNPolitics.com

He's right. Comey did have to amend his statements, those emails had been improperly marked.

Yet, what we hear played over and over again is sliced up CEC version of a tape that leaves out the only thing marked classified at the time carried "bore markings" (c) on .000001% of all the emails she sent or received. Later Comey states in his testimony they were not properly marked -- and it would have been easy for anyone with knowledge of handing classified documents to miss. The content of the emails were about her making a freakin' telephone call.

We found out later those "bore markings" were not even classified to begin with. [ Daily Press Briefing - July 6, 2016 ]

And even if they were, they originated at State, so she could have declassified them, as she has that power. But they weren't. AND, even if -- they were on such a level of "secrecy" those same two (c) emails could have been sent through the US mail with a simple No. 10 envelope and a First Class postage stamp.

The other part of this which Bill reminds us, is allllll the other career diplomats she exchanged emails would have been just as careless.

"Forget about Hillary, forget about her. Is that conceivable?"

At a gathering of the Asian American Journalists Association Bill Clinton defended his wife regarding the email imbroglio:

"First of all, the FBI director said when he testified before Congress, he had to amend his previous day's statement that she had never received any emails that are classified. They saw two little notes with a 'C' on it," Clinton said.

Clinton went on to say that while the classification system of sensitive emails was "too complicated to explain to people," what is clear is that Clinton and her colleagues were never being careless with national security.

"Do you really believe there are 300 career diplomats because that's how many people were on these emails, all of whom were careless with national security? Do you believe that?" he said. "Forget about Hillary, forget about her. Is that conceivable?"

He's right. Comey did have to amend his statements, those emails had been improperly marked.

Yet, what we hear played over and over again is sliced up CEC version of a tape that leaves out the only thing marked classified at the time carried "bore markings" (c) on .000001% of all the emails she sent or received. Later Comey states in his testimony they were not properly marked -- and it would have been easy for anyone with knowledge of handing classified documents to miss. The content of the emails were about her making a freakin' telephone call.

We found out later those "bore markings" were not even classified to begin with. [ Daily Press Briefing - July 6, 2016 ]

And even if they were, they originated at State, so she could have declassified them, as she has that power. But they weren't. AND, even if -- they were on such a level of "secrecy" those same two (c) emails could have been sent through the US mail with a simple No. 10 envelope and a First Class postage stamp.

The other part of this which Bill reminds us, is allllll the other career diplomats she exchanged emails would have been just as careless.

Dear paperview This has already been settled that
1. The IC IG did find emails that CONTAINED CLASSIFIED INFORMATION THAT SHOULD NEVER HAVE BEEN
TRANSMITTED VIA AN UNCLASSIFIED PERSONAL SYSTEM.

That is uncontested and stated clearly in the public report issued as 320 Years of History provide below:

CDZ - True or False about Clinton's private emails and server: Which is Which?
https://oig.state.gov/system/files/...ng_review_of_clintons_emails_july_24_2015.pdf

2. The PROBLEM is that because of politics, people aren't agreeing this is criminal or merits reprimand or removal from office. The arguments I am hearing is that OTHER PEOPLE have been fired over lesser issues.

So this is a matter of "too big to fail"

If too many people are riding on Clinton getting the Presidency, they aren't going to do anything to interfere with that.

===========================
SIDEBAR:
I've dealt with the same with my fellow Democrats on a local level that is also national:
Although the FT district where I live is a nationally registered landmark, the only one of its kind left in the US, the Federal Judge let lawyers testify in court that demolishing 2/3 of a historic landmark would not affect its historic significance.

That was back in 1996, my first lesson in how much political power overrode laws, due process, and any sense of justice and common sense.

Any fifth grader can tell you that destroying 2/3 of something is going to change it.

But in court, as long as someone is willing to testify under oath and not get challenged, then it becomes truth according to court record and "law."

This is how lawyers have bought out every branch of govt.

The greatest danger that Democrats like the Obamas and Clintons pose is they abuse their political interests and ties with judges and lawyers to bypass the legal system, which is supposed to check govt. Legal and judicial abuse cannot be expected to "check itself" when it has infiltrated the very system it is supposed to check. This is why we won't see justice until we set up an independent grievance and Grand Jury system that isn't tied together. All the parties would have to maintain independent representation so they check EACH OTHER. If the heads of groups and lobbyists buy out the parties, then we're back to square one. That's what is going on with the split in the Democrats and in the GOP turning against the sellouts.

Last edited:
she had never received any emails that are classified

If she never received any classified emails or sent any classified emails on her private server,
how did she send and received classified info?

Perfect Toddsterpatriot!
I couldn't give you Agree and Winner, and this issue isn't funny to me,
so I just gave you Agree (since you already had Winner).

Wish I could give you BOTH
or a huge "Like DUH" ;-)

You started another thread on this, why?

Even if you were right that she never sent or recieved emails that were marked classified that wouldnt make a bit of difference.

Oh please, give it up. mrs. bill was SoS. SoS handle/deal with/send/receive classified info --- it goes with the territory. She INTENTIONALLY used an unsecured server. Comely dismissed it because "intent", which is bullshit and everyone knows it. The slimeball clintons either have something on him or blackmailed him or whatever. Everyone knows she fucked up. She doesnt care cause she knows nothing will stick to slime.

Why did you feel it necessary to start another thread on the same subject to which you already had responded?

Were you not getting the left wing responses you wanted? Wanted to put your own spin on the BS.

Comey amended nothing that is a fabrication created by the liberal left. I wondered how long it would be before the left turned on law enforcement. Took longer than I thought.

It all depends on what the meaning of "bull" is. Coming from Bubba it means " that from which I am made. ". GFY, Bubba....just GFY.

... Comey amended nothing that is a fabrication created by the liberal left. I wondered how long it would be before the left turned on law enforcement. Took longer than I thought.

Lie.

"For example, Republican Rep. Trey Gowdy asked Comey if Clinton was telling the truth when she said that she did not send or receive marked classified material. Comey said she wasn’t.

Gowdy, July 7:
Secretary Clinton said there was nothing marked classified on her emails either sent or received. Was that true?

Comey: That’s not true. There were a small number of portion markings on I think three of the documents.

But later in the hearing, Democratic Rep. Bonnie Watson Coleman asked Comey if he knew that the State Department had said that the emails were marked classified in error. Comey replied, “No.”

Likewise, Rep. Matt Cartwright, also a Democrat, asked Comey if the emails were properly classified, and Comey said they were not. (Executive Order 13526 spells out how documents should be properly classified, including a header on the document clearly identifying the email as classified as “confidential,” “secret” or “top secret.”)

Cartwright asked if Clinton could have missed the improper markings. Comey said that that was possible."

http://www.factcheck.org/2016/07/rev...d-information/

KEY EXCHANGE WITH DIRECTOR COMEY AND REP. CARTWRIGHT:

MATT CARTWRIGHT: You were asked about markings on a few documents, I have the manual here, marking national classified security information. And I don’t think you were given a full chance to talk about those three documents with the little c’s on them. Were they properly documented? Were they properly marked according to the manual?

JAMES COMEY: No.

MATT CARTWRIGHT: According to the manual, and I ask unanimous consent to enter this into the record Mr. Chairman

CHAIRMAN: Without objection so ordered.

MATT CARTWRIGHT: According to the manual, if you're going to classify something, there has to be a header on the document? Right?

JAMES COMEY: Correct.

MATT CARTWRIGHT: Was there a header on the three documents that we've discussed today that had the little c in the text someplace?

JAMES COMEY: No. There were three e-mails, the c was in the body, in the text, but there was no header on the email or in the text.

MATT CARTWRIGHT: So if Secretary Clinton really were an expert about what's classified and what's not classified and we're following the manual, the absence of a header would tell her immediately that those three documents were not classified. Am I correct in that?

JAMES COMEY: That would be a reasonable inference."

FBI Director James Comey Testifies Hillary | Video | C-SPAN.org

The closest you can come is the idea she "should have known" another agency was going to classify after the fact.

And so should have allllll the other hundreds of career diplomats at the State Department involved in those emails.

"This is the biggest load of bull..."

Has Comey ever told a story like Hillary's Bosnia sniper fire lie? I don't think so, so whom do we trust? Comey who the Democrats all called a straight shooter and a truth teller, or Hillary that has a pattern of lying?

You say that with a straight face when your GOP candidate lies every other sentence?

Ha!

To this day, Trump still clings to his lie he saw thousands of Muslims in NJ cheering as the Towers came down. Even though he was fully and totally proven wrong.

It was a false memory -- Still will not admit he was wrong.

At least with Hillary's *sniper fire* she admitted she was wrong in short order.

Both, IMO, were false memories, of which we know are real phenomenons -- but one accepted the objective and verifiable evidence and another one

Did Not.

... Comey amended nothing that is a fabrication created by the liberal left. I wondered how long it would be before the left turned on law enforcement. Took longer than I thought.

Lie.

"For example, Republican Rep. Trey Gowdy asked Comey if Clinton was telling the truth when she said that she did not send or receive marked classified material. Comey said she wasn’t.

Gowdy, July 7:
Secretary Clinton said there was nothing marked classified on her emails either sent or received. Was that true?

Comey: That’s not true. There were a small number of portion markings on I think three of the documents.

But later in the hearing, Democratic Rep. Bonnie Watson Coleman asked Comey if he knew that the State Department had said that the emails were marked classified in error. Comey replied, “No.”

Likewise, Rep. Matt Cartwright, also a Democrat, asked Comey if the emails were properly classified, and Comey said they were not. (Executive Order 13526 spells out how documents should be properly classified, including a header on the document clearly identifying the email as classified as “confidential,” “secret” or “top secret.”)

Cartwright asked if Clinton could have missed the improper markings. Comey said that that was possible."

MATT CARTWRIGHT: You were asked about markings on a few documents, I have the manual here, marking national classified security information. And I don’t think you were given a full chance to talk about those three documents with the little c’s on them. Were they properly documented? Were they properly marked according to the manual?

MATT CARTWRIGHT: According to the manual, and I ask unanimous consent to enter this into the record Mr. Chairman

MATT CARTWRIGHT: According to the manual, if you're going to classify something, there has to be a header on the document? Right?

MATT CARTWRIGHT: Was there a header on the three documents that we've discussed today that had the little c in the text someplace?

JAMES COMEY: No. There were three e-mails, the c was in the body, in the text, but there was no header on the email or in the text.

MATT CARTWRIGHT: So if Secretary Clinton really were an expert about what's classified and what's not classified and we're following the manual, the absence of a header would tell her immediately that those three documents were not classified. Am I correct in that?

The closest you can come is the idea she "should have known" another agency was going to classify after the fact.

And so should have allllll the other hundreds of career diplomats at the State Department involved in those emails.
It was her job to know...she didn't do her job. Incompecunt must go!

So wait, according to Hillary, Comey backed her. So is Bill trying to be honest and say what we all saw, which was him savaging Hillary? Hillary will continue to lie about what we all saw....because she has people, many on this board that will believe whatever she says, then have Bill try to convice intelligent and rational people that Comey was actually wrong.....I love how this undercuts all the Hillarybots........Bill just fucked you all........LOLOLOLOL

Doesn't matter how they were marked. She's a lifelong politician. She should know sensitive material when she sees it and if she doesn't she needs to get the hell out of politics.
PERIOD

Lie.

Gowdy, July 7:

those three documents were not classified.

yes,

three

out of 100 or more that contained classified/secret information, but weren't marked

But then, that's her out, she's keeps saying no emails that were MARKED classified.

She doesn't address those that weren't marked

"This is the biggest load of bull..."

Has Comey ever told a story like Hillary's Bosnia sniper fire lie? I don't think so, so whom do we trust? Comey who the Democrats all called a straight shooter and a truth teller, or Hillary that has a pattern of lying?

You say that with a straight face when your GOP candidate lies every other sentence?

Ha!

To this day, Trump still clings to his lie he saw thousands of Muslims in NJ cheering as the Towers came down. Even though he was fully and totally proven wrong.

It was a false memory -- Still will not admit he was wrong.

At least with Hillary's *sniper fire* she admitted she was wrong in short order.

Both, IMO, were false memories, of which we know are real phenomenons -- but one accepted the objective and verifiable evidence and another one

Did Not.

She told that sniper fire lie for over a year, then made the excuse that it was sleep deprivation. Trumps comment was hyperbole compared to a full story of running from sniper fire with her 16 year old in tow. What is wrong with you people that defend such lies? What is so great about a candidate that short circuits, her words?

Look at the following video at about the 2:13 mark, and listen to her BS.

Last edited:

It all depends on what the meaning of "bull" is. Coming from Bubba it means " that from which I am made. ". GFY, Bubba....just GFY.

No, deltex1 We all know it's Bull.
Taking the Fifth does not change the nature of the Bull that is still filling up the room.
Claiming it doesn't stink does not take away the smell.

Just like tolerating your own farts,
the difference is people make "excuses" for their *OWN* brand of Bull, but not the others!

It's SELECTIVE tolerance, forgiveness and enforcement.
But it's still the same Bull, that everyone is doling out.

The only difference is the political target - where we want to project or deflect the blame.

Thank you! That was very informative.

Forum List

Back