What Democrats Don't Understand about McCarthy's Ousting

1. Ok, so you oppose tax cuts. Good.
2. Your math is WRONG!!!!!!!!!
We borrow $2T a year now, keeping spending constant means we will ALWAYS borrow $2T compounded, so $3T. $4T, and on and on until the dollar collapses.

To stop borrowing we need to increase REVENUE by at least $2T a year, AND cut spending about 1% a year
Where did I say hold it constant after the Dims insane spending binges?

To stop borrowing we simply need to stop borrowing and spending.

You've made it clear that you don't want to stop the spending orgy.

Where did I say hold it constant after the Dims insane spending binges?
To stop borrowing we simply need to stop borrowing and spending.
You've made it clear that you don't want to stop the spending orgy.
You apparently don't know what the Federal government spends money on.
Here is the 2021 Budget, the last one that was more or less "normal", there isn't much to cut. Certainly not $2T

2021 Federal Budget
Outlays $4.88T
Receipts $3.86T
Deficit $1.02T

Discretionary Spending
Defense $753b
Non-defense $733b
Total $1.49T

Mandatory Spending
Social Security $1,115b
Medicare 746b
Medicaid 452b
Other 660b
Interest on Debt 379b [Now this is about $2T and rising fast]
Total $3.39T

You apparently don't know what the Federal government spends money on.
Here is the 2021 Budget, the last one that was more or less "normal", there isn't much to cut. Certainly not $2T

2021 Federal Budget
Outlays $4.88T
Receipts $3.86T
Deficit $1.02T

Discretionary Spending
Defense $753b
Non-defense $733b
Total $1.49T

Mandatory Spending
Social Security $1,115b
Medicare 746b
Medicaid 452b
Other 660b
Interest on Debt 379b [Now this is about $2T and rising fast]
Total $3.39T
There's no such thing as "mandatory spending." Cut all the so-called discretionary spending. Cut the Department of Education, and the Dep of commerce, to start. Cut any news spending passed in the Covid budgets. I could easily fine $1T to cut.

There's no such thing as "mandatory spending." Cut all the so-called discretionary spending. Cut the Department of Education, and the Dep of commerce, to start. Cut any news spending passed in the Covid budgets. I could easily fine $1T to cut.
Nope.
MANDATORY SPENDING means EXACTLY what it says.

So you would disband the US defense department and the entire Federal government?

No offense, but your recommendations are moronic.

Besides we need to cut $2T, not just $1T. Can't do it, need more revenue.

Nope.
MANDATORY SPENDING means EXACTLY what it says.

So you would disband the US defense department and the entire Federal government?

No offense, but your recommendations are moronic.
How is it mandatory when Congress can cut it anytime it likes?

Because it doesn't make sense doesn't make it "mandatory." However, cutting most of the federal budget does make sense.

How is it mandatory when Congress can cut it anytime it likes?
Because it doesn't make sense doesn't make it "mandatory." However, cutting most of the federal budget does make sense.
We paid for those benefits: Social Security and Medicare. You can't cut them, and live.

You want to cut Medicaid and Welfare? Fine, but what happens to the poor and the "social safety net"?

Face it, we need more revenue, and to take a scalpel not an ax to government spending.

So what if you say you are not a republican? What are you, a foreigner?
You accused me of voting for a Republican member of congress without any verification. Most folks here know I'm an Independent that usually votes for 3rd party candidates.

What Democrats Don't Understand about McCarthy's Ousting

Video: You're FIRED

QUOTE:
McCarthy is out and all is well. Refuting ignorant leftist talking points about the ousting of Speaker McCarthy.

OP COMMENT: I like this guy. Democracy is supposed to be a little messy. Democrats are use to the Nazi Iron Fist of Nancy Pelosi and they thinks thats how the House should run. It is not.

It's a sure sign of who gets it and who is reaching for political spin when we see the abandonment of the clear fact that our nation is a republic not a democracy.

I know our republic is not a democracy you moron. I was just trying to make a point, that free nations with voting and freedom are messy compared to dictatorships when no debate and opposing opinions are allowed.

It's a sure sign of who does NOT get it is a dork who focuses on one tiny details and misses the entire point.

You accused me of voting for a Republican member of congress without any verification. Most folks here know I'm an Independent that usually votes for 3rd party candidates.

What a waste. Voting 3rd party is stupid. All you do is give another vote to the Marxist vermin.

Does anyone even remember when AOC (and the Squad) tried to oust Nancy Pelosi when she was House Speaker. It failed!

Why?

Because Nancy Pelosi ruled with an iron fist.

There is one thing they (The Dems) are good at: spending, spending and spending! Other than that, they suck!

Btw, Kevin McCarthy had to know, he had it coming! Even the day before Gaetz decided to try and oust him.

I know our republic is not a democracy you moron.

The main point here is that whenever Republicans have reached the point of justifying themselves by referencing our government as a democracy, then it is a sure sign of desperation. They've sunk so low that they're now letting others see them sweat.

How have either the Republican or Democrat party solved the border crisis or worked on behalf of American citizens?

How will a third party candidate solved the border crisis?

How will a third party candidate get elected in a system totally set up for 2 parties?

The smart move is to cleanse and fix the good party, the GOP, instead of going on a fools errand of voting for someone who can never get elected.

Forum List

Back