What country has a better government than the USA

What country has a better government than the USA. I say the USA. Even though our government is far from perfect there is no other real world government that is better.

Why would anyone want to "blow up" our current government by electing Trump.

Germany, Sweden, Norway.....
Do you know the tax rates of Germany, Sweden and Norway? Have you seen their healthcare programs.
You cannot be a Republican

What country has a better government than the USA. I say the USA. Even though our government is far from perfect there is no other real world government that is better.

Do you know the tax rates of Germany, Sweden and Norway? Have you seen their healthcare programs.

I don't want to be a Republican, or a Democrat, yes, I've seen the tax rates. So what? In the US if you want good healthcare, you HAVE TO PAY FOR IT, whereas in other countries it comes with paying taxes. Life is actually better. Money isn't everything. They have lower crime and murder rates, it's safer to be on the streets in the big cities, it's just a better place to live. Oh, I lived in Germany.

I don't want to be a Republican, or a Democrat, yes, I've seen the tax rates. So what? In the US if you want good healthcare, you HAVE TO PAY FOR IT, whereas in other countries it comes with paying taxes. Life is actually better. Money isn't everything. They have lower crime and murder rates, it's safer to be on the streets in the big cities, it's just a better place to live. Oh, I lived in Germany.

Not so safe in German cities now. They have imported criminals.

Not so safe in German cities now. They have imported criminals.

Yeah, not as safe as it used to be, but still much, much safer than US cities. I was in Germany over the summer, I didn't feel unsafe at any point.

you obviously are not a Trump supporter

It has been a disaster and the people that get hurt the most are the working middle class. Funny when Obamacare was passed they sure made sure that businesses were taken care of.

Again the rich, taking care of the rich.
Hey, our system was by far the most expensive before ACA. Transparent competition hasn't really started yet....I blame GOP/crony insurers sabotage so far. And of course hospital/Dr./Pharma costs. NEXT!

The GOP wanted insurance companies to cross state lines to make pricing more competitive, the Democrat nixed it. I blame the healthcare system now that the government is involved. If you really want to see how good Obamacare ask the Congressmen and the President why they exempted themselves from Obamacare.
Great idea. I don't get that.

They have a typical O-Care system. Now we need to work on it. It's STILL better than where we'd be with the old scam GOP system.

The old system wasn't the GOP system, pull your head out of the party's ass. The GOP wanted to limit lawsuits against medical doctors, the ambulance chaser Democratic lawyers got it mixed. Again the rich, working for the rich.
Oh yes it was. The GOP as always is bought off by the big money, dupe. Why our gov't is behind the times. The GOP is bought off. Reform of the health system was way over due.

You are lying once again. If you can't be honest it is impossible to have any dialogue.

It's best of the country splits apart, Barrys political correctness made hate the norm... Fact
What country is better than the USA led by Obama
Hope and change had spread hate throughout the country… Fact
It didn't spread it, it EXPOSED it. FACT!

you obviously are not a Trump supporter

Clearly. I kind of think politicians shouldn't try and be clowns.

It's best of the country splits apart, Barrys political correctness made hate the norm... Fact
What country is better than the USA led by Obama
Hope and change had spread hate throughout the country… Fact
It didn't spread it, it EXPOSED it. FACT!
Hope and change = load of shit
Only hate filled people believed in it

All countries have pros and cons. They're all different. You can't compare two different countries.
Every country should be "the good one" for their citizens.
So the real question should be "Is the US government good for Americans?" :)
The question is what government is best for YOU.
Is there another country that has a better government for YOU?
A government shouldn't be good for a single person.
Governments rule entire people.
In my opinion they have to be good for those people not for a single citizen :)

All countries have pros and cons. They're all different. You can't compare two different countries.
What government do think is better for their entire people thab the current US government led by Obama?

What government do think is better for their entire people thab the current US government led by Obama?
One not totally obstructed by the mindless Party of No....for 35 years. All the GOP cares about is tax cuts for the rich....

Hey, our system was by far the most expensive before ACA. Transparent competition hasn't really started yet....I blame GOP/crony insurers sabotage so far. And of course hospital/Dr./Pharma costs. NEXT!

The GOP wanted insurance companies to cross state lines to make pricing more competitive, the Democrat nixed it. I blame the healthcare system now that the government is involved. If you really want to see how good Obamacare ask the Congressmen and the President why they exempted themselves from Obamacare.

They have a typical O-Care system. Now we need to work on it. It's STILL better than where we'd be with the old scam GOP system.

The old system wasn't the GOP system, pull your head out of the party's ass. The GOP wanted to limit lawsuits against medical doctors, the ambulance chaser Democratic lawyers got it mixed. Again the rich, working for the rich.
Oh yes it was. The GOP as always is bought off by the big money, dupe. Why our gov't is behind the times. The GOP is bought off. Reform of the health system was way over due.

You are lying once again. If you can't be honest it is impossible to have any dialogue.
Hilarious. D'OH! Say hello to your pals Murdoch, the Kochs, Adelson, Mercer, the Moonies etc. That's Fox, Heritage etc etc, the Examiner, and the Moon Times, dupe.

Hilarious. D'OH! Say hello to your pals Murdoch, the Kochs, Adelson, Mercer, the Moonies etc. That's Fox, Heritage etc etc, the Examiner, and the Moon Times, dupe.

Yep lying and twisting as always, you are the dupe, I don't believe either the Republicans or the Democrats anymore, they just try to corral morons like yourself.

For the record, Constitutional Republics structured like ours have a pretty high failure rate. They tend to turn into military dictatorships more often than not. We've ducked that here to some extent thanks to the strong tradition of democratic values (as in commitment to democracy and individual rights). But there's some pretty disturbing studies showing that the devotion to those ideals is slipping both among folks likely to support Trump and among the younger voters that were likely to support Bernie. It's pretty disturbing.

As for the question: I'm a pretty big fan of parliamentary government. Those tend to be pretty stable but also accountable to voters, encourage multiple parties, and see resistant to corruption for the most part. They can fail too, but overall they're less likely to turn into military dictatorships than governments set up to resemble our own form of government.

Any this Nation has had in the past.

Well the best government ever would be the one that really cares about its people... :)
But the problem is where do you find somebody honest and unselfish? :eusa_think:
Honest and unselfish for real and not just by mouth! ;)

Forum List

Back