What country has a better government than the USA

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
Northwest
What country has a better government than the USA. I say the USA. Even though our government is far from perfect there is no other real world government that is better.

Why would anyone want to "blow up" our current government by electing Trump.

What country has a better government than the USA. I say the USA. Even though our government is far from perfect there is no other real world government that is better.

Then why are you douche bags always telling us we need to emulate the European welfare states?

What country has a better government than the USA.

Russia, Kazakhstan, Belarus, Armenia. That's only a start... Next year after the elections in Germany and France, when Washington puppets are replaces, the number of better governments will only increase.

We happen to be the best out of the worst that's not saying much. Dip shit

It's best of the country splits apart, Barrys political correctness made hate the norm... Fact

What country has a better government than the USA.

Russia, Kazakhstan, Belarus, Armenia. That's only a start... Next year after the elections in Germany and France, when Washington puppets are replaces, the number of better governments will only increase.
If you think Russia is a better government i understand why you would support Trump.

It's best of the country splits apart, Barrys political correctness made hate the norm... Fact
What country is better than the USA led by Obama

We are the best of the worst? Who is the best of the best?

Then why are you douche bags always telling us we need to emulate the European welfare states?
What country is better than the USA. Based on a no answer you think the USA is.

Trump is restoring our government that you democrats are destroying....

First if you consider electing a new President that part of population does not support blowing up the government then we blow it up every four to eight years. Second if you consider America has the best government and by extension is the best country why would so many have wanted to elect and reelect a man who's goal in his own words was to transform America? It's always interesting to see how good a persons view of government is depending on which party is running it at the time.

What country is better than the USA led by Obama
Hope and change had spread hate throughout the country… Fact

Here you go clueless fucker... lol
us-federal-debt-by-president-political-party-2010.jpg

First if you consider electing a new President that part of population does not support blowing up the government then we blow it up every four to eight years. Second if you consider America has the best government and by extension is the best country why would so many have wanted to elect and reelect a man who's goal in his own words was to transform America? It's always interesting to see how good a persons view of government is depending on which party is running it at the time.
If you answer a question with a question(s) you have no answer for the question.

Answer the question then I will answer your questions.

This year it it the Trumpies that are saying how bad the USA is. The Democrats are saying we have a good country we can make better.
It used to be the conservatives that stood up for our country.

Here you go clueless fucker... lol
us-federal-debt-by-president-political-party-2010.jpg
YOU ARE NOT ANSWERING THE QUESTION. What country is better.

If you think Iran and Saudi Arabia I understand why you would support Trump and not support Hillary.

1. I don't support and won't vote for either mainline candidate on 11/9.

2. I had no idea Hillary supported Sharia/Moral law systems like those two countries have.

People are going to be asking that question long after all the votes are counted. I say it's the media. It magnifies everything that is wrong with the nation and has practically nothing to say about what's good.

Forum List

Back