What country do you want to help your side in elections?

We already know the Republicans have chosen Putin's and the Russian government's help, along with the UAE, and it's all A-OK according to every republican.... :rolleyes:

so, if it is A-OK to have foreign governments use their power to elect our president, then both sides should be able to do it, right?

Who would the Democratic Party choose?

Russia, China, North Korea, the UAE, Turkey, Israel, and Saudi Arabia will probably choose to fund the Republican candidate (again)....

So out of the Countries left, should democrats ask Canada's govt, or Great Britain's gvt, or Germany's or France's or the Australian gvt to help them? Or all of the above?
You still haven't told me what Putin did to make you vote for Trump. Please tell.
he didn't try to make you vote for Trump, he tried to make Democrats and regular Republicans and Independents, not vote for Hillary or stay home! Especially Bernie supporters....

Well then do not blame Trump and the GOP and you should ask Jill Stein about her connection to Putin...

Trump won three key States ( Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin ) because Jill Stein did better than expected...

I know, how dare I point to the actual person that is most likely the Putin shill!!!

We already know the Republicans have chosen Putin's and the Russian government's help, along with the UAE, and it's all A-OK according to every republican.... :rolleyes:

so, if it is A-OK to have foreign governments use their power to elect our president, then both sides should be able to do it, right?

Russia, China, North Korea, the UAE, Turkey, Israel, and Saudi Arabia will probably choose to fund the Republican candidate (again)....

So out of the Countries left, should democrats ask Canada's govt, or Great Britain's gvt, or Germany's or France's or the Australian gvt to help them? Or all of the above?
You still haven't told me what Putin did to make you vote for Trump. Please tell.
he didn't try to make you vote for Trump, he tried to make Democrats and regular Republicans and Independents, not vote for Hillary or stay home! Especially Bernie supporters....

Do you know how ignorant that Bull Shit sounds?
gawd, you are so uninformed... you don't read the press/news or watch or read... anything.... but FOX, am I right?

You are the uninformed....

Fake news is made for Dumb Asses like you....

What evidence do you have Trump bought the RNC nomination like Hillary did with the DNC?
Although Bernie did quite well, Hillary beat him by a long yard...millions of people in the primary, chose her over Bernie.... even if the Democratic party did not have those stupid super delegates, Hillary beat Bernie....

You are so full of SHIT...

We know you don't have a clue since

you watch cnn and msnbullshit …

hillary cheated Crazy Bernie....
she did not "cheat him", the long standing rules of the DNC, long before Clinton, or Clinton's husband for that matter, ever ran for president, and the rules that Bernie signed on to, gave him his loss..... As said, he knew the rules upfront.... and he made his strategy on how to tackle them....

And Bernie, made the mistake of going after caucus wins, (in the DNC rules) instead of also trying to woo super delegates in his favor early on.... he made some technical mistakes, in hindsight, as well.

You are ate up with Dumb Ass.....

There is one part of the plan you're missing.

Get Russia to help win the election ... then run against Hillary.

Hint, it wasn't the first part that gave Trump the election ...
sure it was.... he would not have won, without the Russian interference....period.

the DNC and Podesta stolen emails released on wikileaks, were used by Trump 167 times at his rallies or in tweets in just the month of October 2016.... Trump's a marketing man, knows his stuff....he alone, (let alone all of his campaign worker's regurgitation), would have never used them 167 times personally, if he did not know in his marketing gut, that they would help him win....

then there is all of the Russian propaganda, he and his team, and followers spread and respread on social media....why bother doing it, if it was not going to help?

Trump knew EXACTLY what he was doing....

So you are against the TRUTH being exposed to the American People...
I'm against an un-level playing field......

If the Russians had stolen the RNC and Trump campaign emails as well, and disseminated them on wikileaks as well, then the whole truth would have been exposed....cherry picking, is not the whole truth for people to make rational/informed decisions on.

You want to continue to Cheat like you liberals always have..

hillary is a Crooked no good Bitch that Karma caught up with.

Thank you President Donald J. Trump along with

the Wisdom of the good and decent American People….

You liberals can all bite my Trump loving ass...

Since you came up with these list, I'm curious if you are starting to understand the importance of TRUMP policy on trade?
I'm not certain of the connection Kitty??? :dunno: But I'm all ears....

With Canada's dependence on China and Germanys dependence on Russia you can take them off the democrats list.

Oh right I forgot how many passionate Americans who involve themselves in politics can somehow predict the future. What else can you tell me about what has yet to happen?

We already know the Republicans have chosen Putin's and the Russian government's help, along with the UAE, and it's all A-OK according to every republican....

Prove it. I’d wait but I don’t have forever.
tongue n cheek my dear, the thread was meant to expand your mind... to look in to the future.

Do we REALLY want to make it legal for each side to be able to use foreign governments to help them win their future elections here in the USA?

Forum List

Back