Sarah Sanders: Best Press Secretary of All Time

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
I didn’t want this week to end or a new one to begin without expressing my gratitude to Sarah Huckabee-Sanders. In the face of incredible rudeness and hostility she has composed herself as a beautiful southern Christian girl should; with great patience and respect...even to those who are most rude and obnoxious. Thank you governor Mike for raising such a good example for young people.
Opinion | ‘You’re a parent’: Reporter presses Sarah Huckabee Sanders on immigration

The Worst Lies Sarah Huckabee Sanders Has Told

Sarah Sanders, Raj Shah planning to depart the White House

Did-Sarah-Huckabee-Sanders-Dress-Up-As-A-Member-Of-The-Ku-Klux-Klan.jpg

Last edited:
I didn’t want this week to end or a new one to begin without expressing my gratitude to Sarah Huckabee-Sanders. In the face of incredible rudeness and hostility she has composed herself as a beautiful southern Christian girl should; with great patience and respect...even to those who are most rude and obnoxious. Thank you governor Mike for raising such a good example for young people.
Opinion | ‘You’re a parent’: Reporter presses Sarah Huckabee Sanders on immigration

The weird thing about so many of Donald's cult is that they lie about the dumbest things. Why would anyone even try to say something like this?

She treats the Press better than they deserve.
The Press is part of the Corrupt Democratic Party.

Well... best Official White House Shameless Transparent Proxy Liar in modern American history, maybe...

If they ever conduct Nuremburg -style trials for this shameful regime, she can play the part Joseph Goebbels should have played in 1946.

Last edited:
Her father gained fame and wealth as a scam artist tent preacher and she has followed in his footsteps. Her lies are well documented and there is no way to fairly deny her penchant for dishonesty.

Poor Huck Sanders, a devout Christian woman who sold out her values to fabricate lies in defense of Trump
Rightwinger, you hit the right tone. Sanders angers me with her slick pompous pronouncements, but what else can she do? She IS the worst, but only because it is her job to represent the worst liar/divider we've ever had the misfortune to call President. If she spoke for anyone else, she may even be one of the best. She chooses to do this job, so I haven't a lot of pity for her, but like you, I see her as one who sold her honor, and I am sorry for her because one day she wont have this job and will have to live with the after-effects. I also understand the reporter's frustration over the obvious lies and the lipsticking of pigs.

Poor Huck Sanders, a devout Christian woman who sold out her values to fabricate lies in defense of Trump
Rightwinger, you hit the right tone. Sanders angers me with her slick pompous pronouncements, but what else can she do? She IS the worst, but only because it is her job to represent the worst liar/divider we've ever had the misfortune to call President. If she spoke for anyone else, she may even be one of the best. She chooses to do this job, so I haven't a lot of pity for her, but like you, I see her as one who sold her honor, and I am sorry for her because one day she wont have this job and will have to live with the after-effects. I also understand the reporter's frustration over the obvious lies and the lipsticking of pigs.
Her angry school marm persona is wearing thin.

I didn't know that "beautiful southern Christian girl" were lying bitches. Thanks for clearing that up.

But I have to give her some slack, given the scumbag who sired her.

Forum List

Back