What country do you want to help your side in elections?

Care4all

Warrior Princess
Mar 24, 2007
Maine
We already know the Republicans have chosen Putin's and the Russian government's help, along with the UAE, and it's all A-OK according to every republican.... :rolleyes:

so, if it is A-OK to have foreign governments use their power to elect our president, then both sides should be able to do it, right?

Who would the Democratic Party choose?

Russia, China, North Korea, the UAE, Turkey, Israel, and Saudi Arabia will probably choose to fund the Republican candidate (again)....

So out of the Countries left, should democrats ask Canada's govt, or Great Britain's gvt, or Germany's or France's or the Australian gvt to help them? Or all of the above?

Dunno about the Dems, but just speaking for myself, I'd pick Brunei.

In Brunei there are generous state handouts and you pay no taxes.

We already know the Republicans have chosen Putin's and the Russian government's help, along with the UAE, and it's all A-OK according to every republican.... :rolleyes:

so, if it is A-OK to have foreign governments use their power to elect our president, then both sides should be able to do it, right?

I'd go with Kenya, they did a pretty good hope and change job last time

:banana:

Oh, wait. Nevermind. Brunei adopted sharia law in 2014.

I knew it was too good to be true.

Russia, China, North Korea, the UAE, Turkey, Israel, and Saudi Arabia will probably choose to fund the Republican candidate (again)....

So out of the Countries left, should democrats ask Canada's govt, or Great Britain's gvt, or Germany's or France's or the Australian gvt to help them? Or all of the above?

hell, let's have a bidding war

~S~

You still haven't told me what Putin did to make you vote for Trump. Please tell.

Actually, putin had hilary bought and paid for, so why would he want to help Trump......?

congress-for-sale.jpg

I really don't know if Russia helped Trump win the election, and neither do you.

But all I can say "if" Russia played a part in Trump getting in the White House.

Thank you Comrade!!! .... :thup:

I really don't know if Russia helped Trump win the election, and neither do you.

But all I can say "if" Russia played a part in Trump winning the election is.

Thank you Comrade!!! .... :thup:
:rofl:
see, like I said....Republicans believe it is all A-OK if it happened....so, what foreign government should the Democratic party choose that can give Russia, a run for their money, in electing our president?

Actually, putin had hilary bought and paid for, so why would he want to help Trump......?
:rofl:

nope, you are not living with your head in the sand...no siree! :lol:

What evidence do you have Trump bought the RNC nomination like Hillary did with the DNC?

You still haven't told me what Putin did to make you vote for Trump. Please tell.
he didn't try to make you vote for Trump, he tried to make Democrats and regular Republicans and Independents, not vote for Hillary or stay home! Especially Bernie supporters....

Last edited:
see, like I said....Republicans believe it is all A-OK if it happened....so, what foreign government should the Democratic party choose that can give Russia, a run for their money, in electing our president?
The only countries remaining that Democrats admire are Cuba, Venezuela, and N Korea.

And it looks like Pres. Trump has neutered N Korea.

So that only leaves two commie countries to help the Democrats win future elections. ... :cool:

The only countries remaining that Democrats admire are Cuba, Venezuela, and N Korea.

And it looks like Pres. Trump has neutered N Korea.

So that only leaves two commie countries to help the Democrats win future elections. ... :cool:

They are seeking allies from the radical Islamist countries now.

What evidence do you have Trump bought the RNC nomination like Hillary did with the DNC?
Although Bernie did quite well, Hillary beat him by a long yard...millions of people in the primary, chose her over Bernie.... even if the Democratic party did not have those stupid super delegates, Hillary beat Bernie....

~S~

sounds like any normal campaign.

Forum List

Back