What country do you want to help your side in elections?

We already know the Republicans have chosen Putin's and the Russian government's help, along with the UAE, and it's all A-OK according to every republican.... :rolleyes:

so, if it is A-OK to have foreign governments use their power to elect our president, then both sides should be able to do it, right?

Who would the Democratic Party choose?

Russia, China, North Korea, the UAE, Turkey, Israel, and Saudi Arabia will probably choose to fund the Republican candidate (again)....

So out of the Countries left, should democrats ask Canada's govt, or Great Britain's gvt, or Germany's or France's or the Australian gvt to help them? Or all of the above?

What evidence do you have Trump bought the RNC nomination like Hillary did with the DNC?
Although Bernie did quite well, Hillary beat him by a long yard...millions of people in the primary, chose her over Bernie.... even if the Democratic party did not have those stupid super delegates, Hillary beat Bernie....

You are so full of SHIT...

We know you don't have a clue since

you watch cnn and msnbullshit …

hillary cheated Crazy Bernie....
she did not "cheat him", the long standing rules of the DNC, long before Clinton, or Clinton's husband for that matter, ever ran for president, and the rules that Bernie signed on to, gave him his loss..... As said, he knew the rules upfront.... and he made his strategy on how to tackle them....

And Bernie, made the mistake of going after caucus wins, (in the DNC rules) instead of also trying to woo super delegates in his favor early on.... he made some technical mistakes, in hindsight, as well.

And yet you melt down over the ev ... lol

We already know the Republicans have chosen Putin's and the Russian government's help, along with the UAE, and it's all A-OK according to every republican.... :rolleyes:

so, if it is A-OK to have foreign governments use their power to elect our president, then both sides should be able to do it, right?

Russia, China, North Korea, the UAE, Turkey, Israel, and Saudi Arabia will probably choose to fund the Republican candidate (again)....

So out of the Countries left, should democrats ask Canada's govt, or Great Britain's gvt, or Germany's or France's or the Australian gvt to help them? Or all of the above?

What evidence do you have Trump bought the RNC nomination like Hillary did with the DNC?
Although Bernie did quite well, Hillary beat him by a long yard...millions of people in the primary, chose her over Bernie.... even if the Democratic party did not have those stupid super delegates, Hillary beat Bernie....

You are so full of SHIT...

We know you don't have a clue since

you watch cnn and msnbullshit …

hillary cheated Crazy Bernie....
she did not "cheat him", the long standing rules of the DNC, long before Clinton, or Clinton's husband for that matter, ever ran for president, and the rules that Bernie signed on to, gave him his loss..... As said, he knew the rules upfront.... and he made his strategy on how to tackle them....

And Bernie, made the mistake of going after caucus wins, (in the DNC rules) instead of also trying to woo super delegates in his favor early on.... he made some technical mistakes, in hindsight, as well.

And yet you melt down over the ev ... lol
Do keep looking over your shoulder. :)

The only countries remaining that Democrats admire are Cuba, Venezuela, and N Korea.

And it looks like Pres. Trump has neutered N Korea.

So that only leaves two commie countries to help the Democrats win future elections. ... :cool:

They are seeking allies from the radical Islamist countries now.
the UAE, Turkey, and Saudi Arabia (9/11) already chose Trump/Republicans.... so they are taken! :)

Cares4OnlyHerFatAss, they are temporarily conquering Europe now, but once that's done they will quickly take up the offer of the leftists to conquer USA as well.

I am sure you have your Hijab ready. It wasn't designed for fat people, but stonings constitute a calorie heavy activity. You will fit in no time.
and exactly WHAT does your post have to do with these countries helping Trump win the election??? :dunno:
It was all comey and you know it I could post political memes all day long and and it wouldn't matter
Comey did swing the election, thru his insubordinate actions, and non protocol actions... with his two press conferences....

But if you think the Russian Interference was simply political memes being passed around, you are missing a whole lotta stuff, on what this investigation has uncovered by Mueller, and by the investigative reporting by the Press.....

Comey screwed up big time.

Mueller would screw up even worse if he stopped the investigations and walked away.

We already know the Republicans have chosen Putin's and the Russian government's help, along with the UAE, and it's all A-OK according to every republican....

Prove it. I’d wait but I don’t have forever.
tongue n cheek my dear, the thread was meant to expand your mind... to look in to the future.

Do we REALLY want to make it legal for each side to be able to use foreign governments to help them win their future elections here in the USA?

There is one part of the plan you're missing.

Get Russia to help win the election ... then run against Hillary.

Hint, it wasn't the first part that gave Trump the election ...
sure it was.... he would not have won, without the Russian interference....period.

the DNC and Podesta stolen emails released on wikileaks, were used by Trump 167 times at his rallies or in tweets in just the month of October 2016.... Trump's a marketing man, knows his stuff....he alone, (let alone all of his campaign worker's regurgitation), would have never used them 167 times personally, if he did not know in his marketing gut, that they would help him win....

then there is all of the Russian propaganda, he and his team, and followers spread and respread on social media....why bother doing it, if it was not going to help?

Trump knew EXACTLY what he was doing....

So you are against the TRUTH being exposed to the American People...
I'm against an un-level playing field......

If the Russians had stolen the RNC and Trump campaign emails as well, and disseminated them on wikileaks as well, then the whole truth would have been exposed....cherry picking, is not the whole truth for people to make rational/informed decisions on.

They are seeking allies from the radical Islamist countries now.
the UAE, Turkey, and Saudi Arabia (9/11) already chose Trump/Republicans.... so they are taken! :)

Cares4OnlyHerFatAss, they are temporarily conquering Europe now, but once that's done they will quickly take up the offer of the leftists to conquer USA as well.

I am sure you have your Hijab ready. It wasn't designed for fat people, but stonings constitute a calorie heavy activity. You will fit in no time.
and exactly WHAT does your post have to do with these countries helping Trump win the election??? :dunno:
It was all comey and you know it I could post political memes all day long and and it wouldn't matter
Comey did swing the election, thru his insubordinate actions, and non protocol actions... with his two press conferences....

But if you think the Russian Interference was simply political memes being passed around, you are missing a whole lotta stuff, on what this investigation has uncovered by Mueller, and by the investigative reporting by the Press.....

Russia bought some ad space in cyberworld and thats all LefTards can talk about...Meanwhile Mexico has illegally planted 12-40 million foot soldiers on our soil to breed like rodents and drop litters of anchor babies who vote on the interests of thirdworlders and Mexico and the Tards pretend they don’t even see it happening.
Do you really wonder why nobody sane can take you serious?

So how did Putin and the Russians get people to vote for Trump? Do you think maybe just maybe Trump won because he ran a better campigan than Hillary? I know that's a really radical concept but still you might consider it.
As I have replied several times, the main goal for their interference, was to keep people from voting for Hillary....especially the Bernie voters and Independents....and this would give Trump, the win....

yes, through their back door funding to the NRA via Russian oligarchs, there might have been some Pro Trump ads, but I believe most of them were negative ads against democratic stances....and hillary.

The System Isn’t ‘Rigged’ Against Sanders

Whether King intended it or not, he implied that caucuses — which often require hours of participation and mean lower turnout — are representative of what would happen if a larger electorate had its say. Well, a funny thing happened in Washington on Tuesday: The state held a mail-in, beauty-contest primary — so voting was easy, but no delegates were at stake. (The Associated Press has declared Hillary Clinton the winner.) The results are still being finalized, but Clinton leads by about 6 percentage points with more than 700,000 votes counted. Sanders won the Washington caucuses, which had 230,000 participants, by 46 percentage points.

So, turnout was much higher in the Washington primary than in the caucuses, and Clinton did much better. Something similar happened in Nebraska, where Clinton lost the early March caucuses by 14 percentage points and won the early May primary, in which no delegates were awarded, by 7 points.

Nebraska and Washington are part of a pattern. As Sanders fans claim that the Democratic primary system is rigged against their candidate and that Sanders wins when turnout is higher, they fail to point out that Sanders has benefited tremendously from low-turnout caucuses. Indeed, if all the caucuses were primaries, Clinton would be winning the Democratic nomination by an even wider margin than she is now.

So how did Putin and the Russians get people to vote for Trump? Do you think maybe just maybe Trump won because he ran a better campigan than Hillary? I know that's a really radical concept but still you might consider it.
As I have replied several times, the main goal for their interference, was to keep people from voting for Hillary....especially the Bernie voters and Independents....and this would give Trump, the win....

yes, through their back door funding to the NRA via Russian oligarchs, there might have been some Pro Trump ads, but I believe most of them were negative ads against democratic stances....and hillary.
Right and the fact Hillary was bad candidate who had no message other than vote for her because she’s a woman and Trumps mean had nothing to do with it. I will give the left the same advice they gave the right after the McCain and Romney nominations you want to win nominate better candidates.

Take a list of all the countries that tried to buy influence by donating to the Clinton "Foundation".
Those are all the countries I want to help beat the Dems in the next election.
So you oppose legitimate charities. Well, of course you do.

Yes, I oppose the Clinton family slush fund.

I'm curious, how much money did that "legitimate charity" raise in 2017, when they could no longer
sell access to a future President?

Was it more or less than they raised in 2015 or 2016?
I have no idea, you have no idea, and it is not important.

Trump is every bit as sleazy or more than the Clintons.

John Kasich will campaign for the next presidency, and good luck to him.

It is important. Because it highlights your "legitimate charity" lie.

John Kasich will campaign for the next presidency,

Why would the Democrats nominate Kasich?

Presumptive musings which we dont know. We do know that mueller and company are trying to run a kabuki theatre investigation that covers up the illegal activities of obama and hillary. We also know that O was trying to influence the israel election against netanyahu.
you only know lies and regurgitation of lies, in that post of yours.... :rolleyes:

Those are not lies. Sorry, you can't whitewash the truth.
You know lies, not the truth.

Its easy to discern the lies. You were just trying to fake us out the other day Jakey with fdr.

There is one part of the plan you're missing.

Get Russia to help win the election ... then run against Hillary.

Hint, it wasn't the first part that gave Trump the election ...
sure it was.... he would not have won, without the Russian interference....period.

the DNC and Podesta stolen emails released on wikileaks, were used by Trump 167 times at his rallies or in tweets in just the month of October 2016.... Trump's a marketing man, knows his stuff....he alone, (let alone all of his campaign worker's regurgitation), would have never used them 167 times personally, if he did not know in his marketing gut, that they would help him win....

then there is all of the Russian propaganda, he and his team, and followers spread and respread on social media....why bother doing it, if it was not going to help?

Trump knew EXACTLY what he was doing....

So you are against the TRUTH being exposed to the American People...
I'm against an un-level playing field......

If the Russians had stolen the RNC and Trump campaign emails as well, and disseminated them on wikileaks as well, then the whole truth would have been exposed....cherry picking, is not the whole truth for people to make rational/informed decisions on.
You kill your own credibility with the russians.

1) you're obviously more interested in going after trump than the russians

2) at the same time you turn around and say it's fine they bribed Hillary for uranium because they aren't a threat

3) you call anyone who doesn't agree with you a trump worshiper and a racist. Relying on insults won't convince anyone

By focusing on getting trump, you protect the Russians

You still haven't told me what Putin did to make you vote for Trump. Please tell.
he didn't try to make you vote for Trump, he tried to make Democrats and regular Republicans and Independents, not vote for Hillary or stay home! Especially Bernie supporters....

Since Hillary got more votes (obviously at the wrong places) than Trump, Putin must be totally incompetent at fixing elections.
Putin succeeded....give him credit, where due. :rolleyes:

Obviously Putin knew more about the Electoral College than Hillary.

You still haven't told me what Putin did to make you vote for Trump. Please tell.
he didn't try to make you vote for Trump, he tried to make Democrats and regular Republicans and Independents, not vote for Hillary or stay home! Especially Bernie supporters....

Since Hillary got more votes (obviously at the wrong places) than Trump, Putin must be totally incompetent at fixing elections.
Putin succeeded....give him credit, where due. :rolleyes:

Obviously Putin knew more about the Electoral College than Hillary.

That's a low bar you set there.

2cfr28.jpg

Take a list of all the countries that tried to buy influence by donating to the Clinton "Foundation".
Those are all the countries I want to help beat the Dems in the next election.
So you oppose legitimate charities. Well, of course you do.

Yes, I oppose the Clinton family slush fund.

I'm curious, how much money did that "legitimate charity" raise in 2017, when they could no longer
sell access to a future President?

Was it more or less than they raised in 2015 or 2016?

Trump is every bit as sleazy or more than the Clintons.

John Kasich will campaign for the next presidency, and good luck to him.

It is important. Because it highlights your "legitimate charity" lie.

John Kasich will campaign for the next presidency,

Why would the Democrats nominate Kasich?
Only evidence from you can even begin to address you came as to whether Clinton Foundation is legitimate. You have not provided anything, thus you lose.

Presumptive musings which we dont know. We do know that mueller and company are trying to run a kabuki theatre investigation that covers up the illegal activities of obama and hillary. We also know that O was trying to influence the israel election against netanyahu.
you only know lies and regurgitation of lies, in that post of yours.... :rolleyes:

Those are not lies. Sorry, you can't whitewash the truth.
You know lies, not the truth.

Its easy to discern the lies. You were just trying to fake us out the other day Jakey with fdr.
Fake news by your ilk, LBT. Provide something worthwhile.

Philippines seeing most of their nurses are here...

Forum List

Back