Trump peace plan appears to be infectious

Trump's version of peace is economic prosperity. Hey NK wouldn't you like to be as filthy rich as SK and the US? NK could be so awesome, you will never be a nuclear power, you could be an economic power though if you forget this nuclear missile nonsense.

i feel safe with President Trump as president. that's all that matters!

Well, yes, most cult members do feel safer with their cult leader.

upload_2018-6-17_7-54-14.jpeg

Trump's version of peace is economic prosperity. Hey NK wouldn't you like to be as filthy rich as SK and the US? NK could be so awesome, you will never be a nuclear power, you could be an economic power though if you forget this nuclear missile nonsense.

And Un is saying...well we already have the bomb, so now let's talk about this prosperity

That has been offered for 50 years.....they haven’t bought it

That has been offered for 50 years.....they haven’t bought it

But now they have what they have wanted, nukes. That is why they are now talking more seriously than before. They will become the next Pakistan, we will have all sorts of consternation over their nukes for a while and then everyone will forget they even have them.

And Un is saying...well we already have the bomb, so now let's talk about this prosperity

Kim Jong Un is saying....I need a bomb because the largest military in the world is massed at my border. Remove your troops and I will get rid of my nukes

Kim Jong Un is saying....I need a bomb because the largest military in the world is massed at my border. Remove your troops and I will get rid of my nukes

No, he will not get rid of his nukes even if we do remove our troops. It is much easier to replace the troops than the nukes.

Forum List

Back