What cartoon vehicle would you love to have as a real life vehicle?

Baron Von Murderpaws

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2021
In the recesses of your mind
Is there a cartoon vehicle you'd love to have in your driveway, as your everyday transportation?
Yeah, I know some fans have created their own real life versions of some cartoon vehicles..........
But what if the local dealership carried them? What if they were produced along with all the others?
Which one would you buy?

lf
Top-5-Cartoon-Racers-2-6-1.jpg

1553241695.jpg
top-5-animated-movie-cars-cover-100530331250.jpg

the-jetsons.jpg
16f2e1a0114709ac787a6113f0a7509b.jpg

turtles.jpg
imcdb-homer-car.jpg

u12571_slide_27835.jpg
unnamed.jpg

51krDJwOjOL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

Looks like the poor boys hands are exposed to space.

Is there a cartoon vehicle you'd love to have in your driveway, as your everyday transportation?
Yeah, I know some fans have created their own real life versions of some cartoon vehicles..........
But what if the local dealership carried them? What if they were produced along with all the others?
Which one would you buy?

lf
Top-5-Cartoon-Racers-2-6-1.jpg

1553241695.jpg
top-5-animated-movie-cars-cover-100530331250.jpg

the-jetsons.jpg
16f2e1a0114709ac787a6113f0a7509b.jpg

turtles.jpg
imcdb-homer-car.jpg

u12571_slide_27835.jpg
unnamed.jpg

Not really a cartoon, but there is this pair of Russian movies that I very much like, titled, Ночной Дозор (Night Watch) and Дневной Дозор (Day Watch). The good guys drive around in ZIL 130 trucks, which, in the movies, are often shown performing rather outside what I think the realistic real-world limits are of these trucks. I seem incapable of watching this pair of movies, without exclaiming, at least once or twice, “I want one of those trucks!”.

Not really a cartoon, but there is this pair of Russian movies that I very much like, titled, Ночной Дозор (Night Watch) and Дневной Дозор (Day Watch). The good guys drive around in ZIL 130 trucks, which, in the movies, are often shown performing rather outside what I think the realistic real-world limits are of these trucks. I seem incapable of watching this pair of movies, without exclaiming, at least once or twice, “I want one of those trucks!”.

An odd thing, aside from just the coincidence of it.

The guy who just happens to be crossing the street, in front of them, as they are rushing to an emergency, is the main villain, the leader of the forces of evil. The guy driving the truck makes a rather extreme maneuver (probably a bit outside the real-world capability of a ZIL 130) to avoid running him down. Part of me is very tempted to think that they should have just run him over and been done with it.

But he's probably immortal, unkillable. He is known to be thousands of years old, at least.

It's also an important plot point in this pair of movies that there is a great Truce in effect, between the forces of good and the forces of evil, and running over Zavulon would probably be considered to be a violation of that Truce.

SDF1 of course. When you are a mile long space ship that can jump for light years, and has aircraft carriers for arms, you're pretty high on the cool scale.

sdf-1_official_photo_1c.jpg

Forum List

Back