What are we put on Earth FOR? (poll)

What are we put on Earth FOR? (poll)

• 5 to find Jesus--the only way to really find God

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 through 5

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
"to learn how to choose good from evil?" isn't that what the tree and the snake thing is all about?

"to learn how to love others. " is pretty much the message of christ on the mount.

"to learn enough to answer this question with a greater degree of certainty. would be nice.

the next 2. life as a game of cosmic "hide and seek?" no.

no matter what anyone answers, the real answer is "we don't know"

no matter what anyone answers, the real answer is "we don't know"

not true

People PRETEND to not know (people over the age of, say, 25)

but they know. They know instinctively that we are to not abuse others, for example. I mean, you don't need to be raised in a monastery... to learn that. But people go against their better nature all the time. It does help to be raised Christian, but that by itself is no guarantee of ... anything.

We all know you popped out of nothingness.

It explains a lot actually.
You don't have to pout-stalk me everywhere, you know. But you will.

It's not a tough concept. Presupposing that something with conscious intent put us here makes the "question" a sneaky way of claiming some sort of god must exist, without providing any evidence to back it up. What about that is confusing you?

Last edited:
I'd say #2 to love one another....

Loving one another is loving God.

Love God, then love your neighbor, as thyself....

If you can't love the neighbor and love the stranger, you can't love God....is what Jesus said.

Which in no way implies that a conscious force put us here.

You seem very emotionally invested in presupposing that some sort of conscious entity selected each and every one of us to be here. Why?
Because He did!!!! :D :D

You don't have to pout-stalk me everywhere, you know. But you will.

It's not a tough concept. Presupposing that something with conscious intent put us here makes the "question" a sneaky way of claiming some sort of god must exist, without providing any evidence to back it up. What about that is confusing you?

or you could just let the Christians among us and others who believe in God answer the Q.. and take your ass off to Politics to make yet another dumbass comment few pay attention to... Choices, choices..

I'd say #2 to love one another....

Loving one another is loving God.

Love God, then love your neighbor, as thyself....

If you can't love the neighbor and love the stranger, you can't love God....is what Jesus said.
He said How can you say you love God whom you cannot see and hate your fellow man whom you can see..

The problem is, we see a lot of sinfulness when we look at humans, including the one in the mirror... hard to have good self esteem! But oh well.. .Jesus never said Have a healthy self esteem, which is the way to Heaven!

Everything Jesus did and said was NOT written down but I think we can safely assume He didn't say THAT

Forum List

Back