What are we put on Earth FOR? (poll)

What are we put on Earth FOR? (poll)

• 5 to find Jesus--the only way to really find God

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 through 5

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
or you could just let the Christians among us and others who believe in God answer the Q.. and take your ass off to Politics to make yet another dumbass comment few pay attention to... Choices, choices..

And that's another one I keep in the "quiet" box.

or you could just let the Christians among us and others who believe in God answer the Q..
That's funny, this doesn't look like the religious forum. So why are you acting like it is?

You tried to sneak in some preaching, and got called on it, so you're all throwing tantrums. I don't think God would approve of such sleazy behavior.

Yeh, he's on Ignore w/ me also. Sometimes I take him off ignore just to see .. I don't know.. maybe to see if he's repented of his annoyingness or what have you. But that doesn't happen so it's right back to Ignore. I feel so deprived!

Once in a while, I bring one out of the box for the same reason, but it's fruitless. Especially when dealing with bots who never change anything about how the operate or shills who get paid to be here flicking our faces and pulling our beards.

But we can hope. You hate thinking that someone is just too annoying to ever again have any value.

That's funny, this doesn't look like the religious forum. So why are you acting like it is?

You tried to sneak in some preaching, and got called on it, so you're all throwing tantrums. I don't think God would approve of such sleazy behavior.

I'm throwing a tantrum?

geez, you libs just lie about EVERYTHING! Don't you know that all liars will have their part in the Lake of Fire? If I were going to throw a tantrum it certainly wouldn't be over THAT

Oh, that's right, you dont believe in the Lake of Fire... well, you will believe when you are THERE, won't you?

Or do you think there is absolutely NO punishment --ever-- for lying? I'd hate to see how you raise your kids, if you have any. Hopefully, God blessed the world and didn't give you any! Or maybe you had some and they grew up and became the bidum puppeteers and we have their lawless asses to thank for Life, circa 2023...

Once in a while, I bring one out of the box for the same reason, but it's fruitless. Especially when dealing with bots who never change anything about how the operate or shills who get paid to be here flicking our faces and pulling our beards.

But we can hope. You hate thinking that someone is just too annoying to ever again have any value.

We need to let God deal with them. He's big enough. Me? I get less and less tolerant of them every day

We need to let God deal with them. He's big enough. Me? I get less and less tolerant of them every day
Should you tolerate evil?

We see what tolerating it so far has done to society and the country..

This is LOL-worthy!

YOU were the one who brought up God in your response. Why didn't you just ignore the options that mentioned God?

But NOOOOOOOO... it's like Just Quit has said to others here:

something about how the mention of God gets you people riled up.. but how can you get riled up over someone who doesn't exist?

Should you tolerate evil?

We see what tolerating it so far has done to society and the country..
according to them, if you don't tolerate their evil, you are intolerant of THEM... which is actually kind of true, at least for me. I mean, I have enough problems. Why would I want to try to tolerate them... by what? Listening to them? Reading their sicko posts? No, thank you...

As you know, the devil puts icky thoughts in all our heads. Why would I want more from people who appear to be his followers, big time?

What are we put on Earth FOR?​

I was put here to bring peace and prosperity to Earthlings

1694815958331.jpeg

I'd say #2 to love one another....

Loving one another is loving God.

Love God, then love your neighbor, as thyself....

If you can't love the neighbor and love the stranger, you can't love God....is what Jesus said.
spot on C4All

some suggested reading for you to follow it up>>>

1694816630196.png

~S~

No, the OP brought it up with the loaded question. I just pointed out the sleaze.

The Lord of Lies is quite pleased with you for denying that simple truth.
I said you brought it upin your RESPONSE

sheez

Forum List

Back