What are Joe Biden's Strengths?

Jackson

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2010
Nashville
Preparing for Joe's entrance into the race, I sincerely would like to know what his aptitude for POTUS is. I know he is one friendly guy, but what other characteristics does Joe that would make me think he would be a strong leader?

iqtest.jpg

If this thread is a sign of things to come, Joe may have a second thought about running.

Yeah, these responders really represent Main Street Americans. :alcoholic:
Asking a question like that on a political forum that inhabited by a majority of devoted ideologues isn't going to yield an answer that reflects the demographics of America.
That said, I think Joe is likable and honest but he's old news and it's time for him to get a job on MSNBC. :2up:

If this thread is a sign of things to come, Joe may have a second thought about running.

Asking a question like that on a political forum that inhabited by a majority of devoted ideologues isn't going to yield an answer that reflects the demographics of America.
That said, I think Joe is likable and honest but he's old news and it's time for him to get a job on MSNBC. :2up:
He's demonstrated that the Libs won't accept him (even though his son served honorably, politics aside). Just like they won't accept Webb.

It's really kind of sad.

He's demonstrated that the Libs won't accept him (even though his son served honorably, politics aside). Just like they won't accept Webb.

It's really kind of sad.
I think it's sad, too that he will be ridiculed as he was on this board just after his son's death.

Biden doesn't have a campaign in him. He's said that he no longer has the strength to pull it off. The only reason Biden is even being considered is Hillary's spectacular fall.

Biden's top attribute: He is neither a Clinton nor a Bush.

Bada-bing.

Well, Biden got his law degree in 1968 and went to D.C. to work for the government in 1972. He's been there every since. Nope. I got nothing.

He's got about as much going for him as a guy so narcissistic that he would write two books about himself before turning 46.

Oh, wait...

heres_looking_at_you_obama.0.gif

Forum List

Back