My but the "YES WE CAN!!" crowd sure loves saying what cant be done!

bedowin62

Gold Member
Feb 6, 2014
1. cant secure the border
2. cant get rid of appalling sanctuary cities
3. Cant seem to talk about their own candidates
4. cant get votes without pandering to illegals and their friends here
5. cant get themselves to say the word illegal in the same sentence with immigrant
6. cant get themselves to say all lives matter without having to apologize to angry bigots
7. cant get a traumatized marine out of a Mexican prison but insist rabid Iranians helllbent on nuclear weapons will bend to Obama's will
8. cant get the "JV" team to stop slaughtering people in the ME

......ETC

Obama-Beer-102959.jpg

Welcome to America today. I'd add can't reduce poverty, can't support education, can't take care of all people.

But let's view your can'ts.

1. Which border as flying, floating, and driving in have no border.

2. What's appalling about religious ethics? Taking care of your brother?

3. Huh, all media does is talk about the various candidates and public support isn't a phantom.

4. So the many congress people who are opposed to immigration reform were selected? Makes no sense.

5. Hear that often, you need specificity. Show us.

6. Hear that too you need to support your biases better. Vague phrases are useless.

7. One is not related to the other once more proving you have a hard time with complex issues.

8. Who are the JV team? And death is everywhere in the world. Our own daily gun deaths includes America in that picture.

"It is just this lack of connection to a concern with truth - this indifference to how things really are - that I regard as of the essence of bullshit." Harry Frankfurt

1. cant secure the border
2. cant get rid of appalling sanctuary cities
3. Cant seem to talk about their own candidates
4. cant get votes without pandering to illegals and their friends here
5. cant get themselves to say the word illegal in the same sentence with immigrant
6. cant get themselves to say all lives matter without having to apologize to angry bigots
7. cant get a traumatized marine out of a Mexican prison but insist rabid Iranians helllbent on nuclear weapons will bend to Obama's will
8. cant get the "JV" team to stop slaughtering people in the ME

......ETC
Can't defund planned parenthood because they can't get Obamacare to work correctly.

Welcome to America today. I'd add can't reduce poverty, can't support education, can't take care of all people.

3. Huh, all media does is talk about the various candidates and public support isn't a phantom.

4. So the many congress people who are opposed to immigration reform were selected? Makes no sense.

6. Hear that too you need to support your biases better. Vague phrases are useless.

7. One is not related to the other once more proving you have a hard time with complex issues.

8. Who are the JV team? And death is everywhere in the world. Our own daily gun deaths includes America in that picture.

"It is just this lack of connection to a concern with truth - this indifference to how things really are - that I regard as of the essence of bullshit." Harry Frankfurt

Why are you playing stupid/ignorant with number 8

Childish is it not?

non sequitur: you appear to be referring to the illegals who overstay visas and fly or drive here. those can be addressed to; isn't a reason not to secure the southern border.
try again

when American citizens are being butchered by people that don't belong here. yea loon, that's appalling. and the murderer illegal SAID HE CAME TO SAN FRAN BECAUSE IT IS A XANCTUARY CITY
FAIL, try again

the dem frontrunner ropes off the press; if they even bother to show up. try again

makes no sense to an idiot trying to avoid the subject. it isn't immigration reform; it's pandering to millions who snuck in; for votes.
try again

which one was vague dummy? youre being vague. and how is it vague? what part don't you get?

you didn't bother to break it down now did you moron? over-impressed with your self for no apparent reason?

pretending you don't know who made that statement and who about?
good one. intellectual coward

lets talk about how things REALLY ARE, shall we?
I betting you'll run away from the truth before I will

New Topics

Forum List

Back