What are assault weapons banners saying now, with current middle East conflict between Palestinians and Israel.?

What are all the gun ban nuts saying now with the current Israel Palestinian conflict.? Yes there is a need for these types of weapons!! Terrorists exist all over the world.!These assault weapons are needed by the civilian population. That's why the U.S. second 2nd amendment exists. Assault rifles have a purpose when these situations materialize. And what happened in Israel can also happen here in the United States!!? The global terror network exist in all corners of the Earth.!!? Your thoughts.?!? What we need is a fully automatic weapons law. The federal ban on fully automatic assault rifles must be repealed now in the USA !!?!!

Do you believe the 2 1/2 million Palestinians in the Gaza should have assault weapons? Allowing them to defend their homes from the invading IDF?

Put your brain where your mouth is.

Do you believe the 2 1/2 million Palestinians in the Gaza should have assault weapons? Allowing them to defend their homes from the invading IDF?

Put your brain where your mouth is.
/——-/ If Hamas allowed it then the Palestine would use them on Hamas to get them out of power.

I would like one also but couldn't afford the fuel for it.

I have an acquaintance that actually owns a tank. He is somewhat wealthy but mentioned once that the biggest cost of owning it once it was restored was providing fuel.

M1 Abrams 120mm ammunition cost per round:
120mm M829A3 APFSDS - $8,500.
120mm M829A4 APFSDS - $10,100.
120mm M830 HEAT-FS - $1,500

VS: M1 Abrams holds 504.4 US gallons

JP 8 $90.04968 per barrel - Jet A-1 Price on Fuel

The point I 'am trying to make is that the global Terrorists all are armed with Fully Automatic AK- 47 assault rifles. While American citizens are only armed with semi automatic
assault rifles.? We need to be on equal grounds with the global terrorists.!! They are all already here in the United States of America. The terrorists sleeper cells.!? Lets get real America and realize what we are up against.!!?

The point I 'am trying to make is that the global Terrorists all are armed with Fully Automatic AK- 47 assault rifles. While American citizens are only armed with semi automatic
assault rifles.? We need to be on equal grounds with the global terrorists.!! They are all already here in the United States of America. The terrorists sleeper cells.!? Lets get real America and realize what we are up against.!!?
Yes. We must sell more guns !!!

It is about selling more guns !!!!

MORE GUNS, PLEASE !!!!

That is what American is against. Gun lunatics needing to sell more guns.

The Gun Industry is applauding you.

Make them happy, and rich.

Yes. We must sell more guns !!!

It is about selling more guns !!!!

MORE GUNS, PLEASE !!!!

That is what American is against. Gun lunatics needing to sell more guns.

The Gun Industry is applauding you.

Make them happy, and rich.
/——/ Meanwhile ddmocRATs need to build more abortion mills to kill more babies.

They are military style. They kill dozens in seconds.

So, you are saying these should not be allowed to be own by private citizens?

1697987894289.png

And the first post is about selling more assault rifles and not that gun.

You said that military style weapon should not be sold to civilians, that is a military style weapon, I had one assigned to me while in the Marine Corps

You need to make up your mind

You said that military style weapon should not be sold to civilians, that is a military style weapon, I had one assigned to me while in the Marine Corps

You need to stop making an ass of yourself just because you need the attention.

Assault weapons was the topic, I answered about it.

Now, go watch some Football.

What are all the gun ban nuts saying now with the current Israel Palestinian conflict.? Yes there is a need for these types of weapons!! Terrorists exist all over the world.!These assault weapons are needed by the civilian population. That's why the U.S. second 2nd amendment exists. Assault rifles have a purpose when these situations materialize. And what happened in Israel can also happen here in the United States!!? The global terror network exist in all corners of the Earth.!!? Your thoughts.?!? What we need is a fully automatic weapons law. The federal ban on fully automatic assault rifles must be repealed now in the USA !!?!!
My thoughts!!!!?! Anyone who doesn't love guns with all their heart and soul is a filthy Marxist commie pedophile terrorist!!????!!?! The law should spell this out!!??!!! Global terrorists???!!????!!!! Guns???!!!????!!!!! U!!?? S???!!! A!!!???

I suspect that if said terrorist restrict their killing to only Jews, those same person calling for gun bans would not be overly concerned.
If they only kill bed wetters....

Well.... We're not going to get that lucky, but I for damn sure would not do a fuckin thing to get involved.

He should be more specific toward the type of military style weapon. Since the military also buys bolt action rifles for its snipers, which although becoming a military style rifle, was actually first used by civilians.

After all, not every military rifle is suitable for home defense
images

The US does have an army. Why do people like you keep forgetting that the Military exists.

The 2nd amendment was written at a time when the US needed the help of all able bodies to fight possible foreign enemies, like the Births who attacked post the Independence.

And the availability of choice of weapons was minimal, then.

Not all kinds of weapons are for civilians or should be. Especially not in 2023.

Assault weapons are Military weapons and should be given only to those in the Military while they are serving in the Military.

Let us bring sanity back.
well seeing as how no civilian assault weapons are sold without a federal license and stringent background checks ohh and illegal in 17 states you got your wish.

They are military style. They kill dozens in seconds. They are not, and should not be for civilian consumption since so many civilians are mentally ill, dumb, and should never even have a pistol in their hands.

Wake up with what has been happening since the expiration of the law banning assault rifles, and too many rounds in the hands of dumb civilians who are not even trained to use them, as the military is to use their weapons.

Endless mass shootings have increased by what percentage since the law expired? By what kind of people?

No background check, any weapons they want.

Any one of you with to continue to make the weapons industry happy and wealthy just keep on crying about your AR weapons been a necessity in your lives to "defend" yourselves.
An assault weapon is anything you can use to kill an enemy. It doesn't have to be an automatic weapon. It can be a .22 cal single shot rifle, a baseball bat, a sword or anything that you can use to kill. And it doesn't have to look like some outlandish design like you see in a Star Wars movie.

Forum List

Back