bLack kids steal halloween decorations

Oh my God, the horror.

Here is a link to white kids stealing Halloween decorations.

big difference the kids parents were there making them do it and turned them in;. the blacks were guiding toddlers into being thugs and hood rats. blacks teach there kids to do it and caucasions dont they report them for it.

big difference the kids parents were there making them do it and turned them in;. the blacks were guiding toddlers into being thugs and hood rats. blacks teach there kids to do it and caucasions dont they report them for it.
I find the premise of this thread to have a very ugly racist theme to it, it is not the story, it is how it is presented.

Now you are defending that ugly racism? Doubling down on it. Dont expect me to reply, there is certainly nothing you can say that will change the fact I just pointed out.

What you are doing is making yourself look extremely bigoted.

I find the premise of this thread to have a very ugly racist theme to it, it is not the story, it is how it is presented.

Now you are defending that ugly racism? Doubling down on it. Dont expect me to reply, there is certainly nothing you can say that will change the fact I just pointed out.

you just did reply on how ugly you are. . did i hurt your little feelings. i;m sorry the truth hurts.

Well when you are a mumble mouth racist that is what you do, hell look at any thread she starts it is putting someone black in a negative light. According to her, white folks NEVER break the law. Crime is a black thing.

you just did reply on how ugly you are. . did i hurt your little feelings. i;m sorry the truth hurts.
1698063587655.png

Forum List

Back