What a Second American Civil War Could Look Like

Accept the status quo. You can't revolt, you have neither the manpower or willingness or supplies or commandcontrolcommunication etc etc etc.

After the J6 riot, LEO hates you. The military will support the government.

Your neighbors will put you down and go back to streaming their favorite 'get the bad guys' show.
No, how bout that?

You are trying to dismantle the electoral system. That's what traitors do. Rig elections, interfere with elections, then remove them altogether.
Aren't you aligned with the assholes that tried to subvert the will of the voters in 2020 with an attempt to prevent the certification of an election? Take the term 'traitor' out of your verbal lexicon, scum. You clearly aren't qualified to use it.

In all things though we have to be smarter than they are. (Which isn't that hard actually.) Again if just let the mob mentality and anger control us, we will accomplish nothing and do great damage to our very justifiable cause. How we fight back it as important as doing it. If we don't understand that there will just be more things like the J6 riot that give them cause to call us rabble and 'insurrectionists' and use whatever means they want to destroy us.

They allow their own to riot. But not us.

They hold the power. We don't.

We have to be smart.

When we are winning and not getting our head handed back to us then this will be a good argument. But to say we are smarter than them while we are losing is not productive. So why are we losing then? We are smarter, so accepting losing needs to stop. We need to start thinking of strategy and we're not, we're just losing.

And my advice is seriously stop telling people, anyone, how they feel. Not unless you've already ruled out any real discussion

The "We are smarter" is a MAGA loser slogan. You are not. You will not be smarter because you can't, you are incapable. Yes, you are and will continue to keep losing.

Aren't you aligned with the assholes that tried to subvert the will of the voters in 2020 with an attempt to prevent the certification of an election? Take the term 'traitor' out of your verbal lexicon, scum. You clearly aren't qualified to use it.
No, that's the democrats who stole the election. You are the traitors, you know it. And I hope I live long enough to see you held accountable for it.
I rest easy knowing there will be eternal accountability, though. All democrats are culls. If I was a negative eugenrcist, or even a trafficker, like all democrats are, I would advocate for public, mass euthanasia. It's not like you're human...
Alas, being a human rights advocate (ie, not a democrat) I can't condone the same actions the democrats are known to employ. So we would need due process...but when dealing with traitors, due process can be pretty swift.
You know how you like to remove due process and human rights in times of fake "emergencies"? I think we have sufficient cause to declare one... only not for the cold. For something else.

Last edited:
When we are winning and not getting our head handed back to us then this will be a good argument. But to say we are smarter than them while we are losing is not productive. So why are we losing then? We are smarter, so accepting losing needs to stop. We need to start thinking of strategy and we're not, we're just losing.

And my advice is seriously stop telling people, anyone, how they feel. Not unless you've already ruled out any real discussion
We are losing because we keep eating our own just as you are doing with your response here. You say I have ruled out any real discussion? If that is because I am making suggestions you don't agree with for how the GOP can regain control of the country then so be it.

If Patriots do not set aside their individual pet issues and grievances and stop attacking/cancelling any Patriot/Republican who offers an opinion or suggestion they don't like--if we do not unify behind a common vision of a free, strong, secure, prosperous America--we will continue to be a shrinking minority.

It is only by LEGALLY ousting a Marxist minded majority and re-establishing some sanity in the country that we can enjoy the luxury of debating those individual issues and hopefully coming to some kind of consensus or compromise on them.

And that's a fact.

Last edited:
Legal immigration…
Fact!!!! One of the tools of the irresponsible or misguided left is that the the millions of migrants that Biden is inviting/allowing into the country are no different than the legal immigrants who follow U.S. law and go through the process for work visas and citizenship.

Biden and/or his spokespeople and dishonest Democrats accuse the Republicans for what they call a 'broken immigration system.' But they had the majority when Biden took office and not then nor since has a single Democrat offered a single piece of legislation to fix what they say is broken.

Trump had the border mostly under control and was increasing that control with the border wall using the very same laws Biden has to work with. Affirmed by the courts as legal, he established a policy of remain in Mexico until your court date comes up. That stopped millions from coming at all. And he was paying for the wall by having Mexico put 27,000 of their military on their southern border to stop the caravans from coming north. That also stopped millions from coming.

Biden's insane policy of inviting the illegals and taking in more than 70% of the many millions that have arrived at our border and so overwhelming the CBP that there is no man power available to intercept or stop hundreds of thousands, maybe millions, of gotaways who bypassed the ports of entry. We don't know who any of those people are or what are their intentions.

We do know that many many of the migrants are military aged single men including some 27,000 from China. Why?

When early on Jen Psaki was asked how Biden could allow tens of thousands of unvaccinated migrants into the country, no questions asked while demanding Americans get the vaccine, her response was 'it was okay because they wouldn't be here long.' Well they're still here, many more have followed them, and court dates assigned are many years down the road. The hypocrisy of all that is stunning.

That one issue may be sufficient to force Americans to take up arms if the situation erupts into much more violence than we already have. No honorable American can defend it or pretend it is okay for Biden to do it.

Last edited:
So, my question to the board, is what do you think the spark will be?
At some point, the leftist Thuggee militias will run into a group of people willing and able to fight them.
The Thuggees will be cut down like Iowa spring wheat on a warm July day.
Violence will erupt in large cities, and the Thuggees will take their show on the road, into the suburban and rural areas.
At least for a little while.

Leftists will scream in outrage, Dem-controlled governments will try to protect the Thuggees, and suppress those who dare resist - at some point, police and Guard units will face a crisis as individual members decide they are no longer on the side of the state.

And here we go,

Last edited:
No, that's the democrats who stole the election. You are the traitors, you know it. And I hope I live long enough to see you held accountable for it.
That's simply your entitled, misguided opinion. Everybody has one. I also noticed you avoided answering my question.

Attempting to subvert the will of voters based on no evidence is treason. Period. The sheer arrogance in simply attempting to do so is despicable. That's completely on the magaturd party, not democrats.

That's simply your entitled, misguided opinion. Everybody has one. I also noticed you avoided answering my question.

Attempting to subvert the will of voters based on no evidence is treason. Period. The sheer arrogance in simply attempting to do so is despicable. That's completely on the magaturd party, not democrats.
The will of the voters has been subverted repeatedly, by Democrats and their slaves.

You're a liar, and lying to steal elections is a crime. You're a criminal even if the corrupt prosecutors fail to prosecute.
But the decent ppl know what you are.

Forum List

Back