What a Second American Civil War Could Look Like

Prove it? Trump's claims were thrown out of court. He didn't have any evidence of "fraud". Mail-in voting if done right can increase participation in elections. Prove that Trump won the election and not Biden.
See above, its a combination of imbecility, mated up with psychotic delusion and a pinch of naivety, this type of human should not be allowed to participate in the electoral process as they are obviously of damaged mind!

You have no sense of perspective or proportion. You know you have no evidence. More than 60 courts have denied the claims. Deny all you want.
That's called corruption.
The Brits claimed we had no grievance as well. All tyrannical oppressors do.
The nazis, the ussr, the Chinese and other tyrants kill the ppl who challenge their authority. Kind of like antifa, blm, and the Democrat owned agencies do

That's called corruption.
The Brits claimed we had no grievance as well. All tyrannical oppressors do.
The nazis, the ussr, the Chinese and other tyrants kill the ppl who challenge their authority. Kind of like antifa, blm, and the Democrat owned agencies do
You simply mumble accusations.

You are MAGA gaslighting again. You know you are lying, which means you have no sense of honor.
1000003869.jpg

Prove it? Trump's claims were thrown out of court. He didn't have any evidence of "fraud". Mail-in voting if done right can increase participation in elections. Prove that Trump won the election and not Biden.
I am sorry you are not educated enough to realize that there was voter fraud all over this country. We even had a city council member in my town removed from office for voter fraud.

I am sorry you are not educated enough to realize that there was voter fraud all over this country. We even had a city council member in my town removed from office for voter fraud.
All of the judges and court, or all of the bombast of the Admiral? Hmmm?

I like you, but you sound as goofy as Stryder 50.

Not to worry, J-mac. The MAGA influence is beginning to flake. The events of the next three months should determine just how seriously we should take either candidate.

In all things though we have to be smarter than they are. (Which isn't that hard actually.) Again if just let the mob mentality and anger control us, we will accomplish nothing and do great damage to our very justifiable cause. How we fight back it as important as doing it. If we don't understand that there will just be more things like the J6 riot that give them cause to call us rabble and 'insurrectionists' and use whatever means they want to destroy us.

They allow their own to riot. But not us.

They hold the power. We don't.

We have to be smart.

Not only did I not say the stupid shit you said I said, but I totally disagree with the stupid shit you said I said. We can't talk? That's stupid. Stupid as in S T U P I D. I stopped reading there. You have quite the vivid imagination. Of course we have to talk. I can't explain what you are hallucinating you are reading

Forum List

Back