What A Fucking Joke

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
Illegal immigrant driver in hit-and-run that killed toddler gets 17-month prison term
SALEM, Ore. (AP) - An illegal immigrant who drove away after hitting a toddler in a Salem parking lot has been sentenced to one year and five months in prison.

Juan Lopez-Perez pleaded guilty Thursday morning to failing to perform the duties of a driver in a crash.

Defense attorney Steven Walls said his client left the scene Nov. 24 because a crowd was gathering, he feared for his safety and he was in the country illegally

Illegal immigrant driver in hit-and-run that killed toddler gets 17-month prison term | KATU.com - News - Portland, Oregon | Local & Regional

Entitled to that and much more. Hopefully the jerk who killed this toddler will be DEPORTED!!! Post haste!

again this society doesnt give a mal about kids....after all a stoner with a oz of good pot would face more time and most likely do more time.....

what a fucked up mess

Illegal immigrant driver in hit-and-run that killed toddler gets 17-month prison term]

The fucktards are unbelievable.

A US citizen , known as Abraham Lincoln, slaughtered over 600,000 Americans - one of the worst acts of domestic terrorism in US soil. Nevertheless a monument was created for him in DC and the ninnies revere him.

What a bunch of hypocrites.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Illegal immigrant driver in hit-and-run that killed toddler gets 17-month prison term]

A US citizen , known as Abraham Lincoln, slaughtered over 600,000 Americans - one of the worst acts of domestic terrorism in US soil. Nevertheless a monument was created for him in DC and the ninnies revere him.

Speaking of fucktards, Do you look in the mirror much?????:evil:

Did you ever notice that when the total retard known as confusedatious ends a post, he hits enter a couple of times before adding the period?

He does so even after a series of exclamation points (preceded by a previous period).

I wonder if the cretin realizes that he adds nothing of any significance to his blathering, imbecilic posts when he does that?

!!!!!!

Last edited:

I use my two-way mirror a great deal - and you are right I always see fucktards, you and Liability.

More than the ones in the US who die because their parents cant get medical coverage?

So this childs life was worth more than the than the Iraqi children killed by illegal invaders there?

Only blond, blue eyed American children matter; the others are merely collateral damage.

CBS 60 Minutes

Stahl: "We have heard that a half a million children have died [because of sanctions against Iraq]. I mean that's more children than died in Hiroshima. And--you know, is the price worth it?"

Albright: "I think this is a very hard choice, but the price--we think the price is worth it.

I use my two-way mirror a great deal - and you are right I always see fucktards, you and Liability.

Confusedatious supports the "RIGHT" of grown men to fuck drugged 13 year old girls. And the retard brags about it! I kid you not. He thinks he has the whole American Vision thing DOWN!

He's as patriotic as any fucking pedophile skell has ever been.

His "two way mirror" is as defective as his vision and sense of morality.

He's a fucking mutant skell scumbag. Nothing more.

Last edited:
So this childs life was worth more than the than the Iraqi children killed by illegal invaders there?

Only blond, blue eyed American children matter; the others are merely collateral damage.

CBS 60 Minutes

Stahl: "We have heard that a half a million children have died [because of sanctions against Iraq]. I mean that's more children than died in Hiroshima. And--you know, is the price worth it?"

Albright: "I think this is a very hard choice, but the price--we think the price is worth it.

CONFUSEDATIOUS BULLSHIT ALERT!

The Confusedatious post quoted above is total bullshit! Why?

Because it is a well known fact that the only time Confusedatious gives a damn about any child is when the child is drugged and being submitted to sexual depravity at the hands of an adult exercising the right to sexually exploit minors.

'Only blond, blue eyed American children matter; the others are merely collateral damage.'

Whatever floats YOUR boat. And you, I imagine, do not consider yourself a racist?? Except in your case it's okay because those YOU hate are blond, blue-eyed AMERICANS. Even idiots are entitled to theiropinion

Forum List

Back