What A Fucking Joke

Illegal immigrant driver in hit-and-run that killed toddler gets 17-month prison term
SALEM, Ore. (AP) - An illegal immigrant who drove away after hitting a toddler in a Salem parking lot has been sentenced to one year and five months in prison.

Juan Lopez-Perez pleaded guilty Thursday morning to failing to perform the duties of a driver in a crash.

Defense attorney Steven Walls said his client left the scene Nov. 24 because a crowd was gathering, he feared for his safety and he was in the country illegally

Illegal immigrant driver in hit-and-run that killed toddler gets 17-month prison term | KATU.com - News - Portland, Oregon | Local & Regional

I think we should have paid for a coach class planeride home for this person. Deporting would be cheaper thain detaining and jailing them.

If it was a Legal Immigrant I would say jail.

Illegal immigrant driver in hit-and-run that killed toddler gets 17-month prison term

17 months for vehicular manslaughter does seem rather light.

That wasn't what he was charged with:

Juan Lopez-Perez pleaded guilty Thursday morning to failing to perform the duties of a driver in a crash.

Neither drugs nor alcohol contributed to the collision that killed his neighbor - 2-year-old Erika Rubi Meza.

Maybe she and/or her parents are illegal too.

So this childs life was worth more than the than the Iraqi children killed by illegal invaders there?

Only blond, blue eyed American children matter; the others are merely collateral damage.

CBS 60 Minutes

Stahl: "We have heard that a half a million children have died [because of sanctions against Iraq]. I mean that's more children than died in Hiroshima. And--you know, is the price worth it?"

Albright: "I think this is a very hard choice, but the price--we think the price is worth it.

CONFUSEDATIOUS BULLSHIT ALERT!

The Confusedatious post quoted above is total bullshit! Why?

Because it is a well known fact that the only time Confusedatious gives a damn about any child is when the child is drugged and being submitted to sexual depravity at the hands of an adult exercising the right to sexually exploit minors.

Liability, the mother of all fucktards , considers a 13 y/o a young lady when he is doing the fucking.

When someone else is doing her, she becomes a small child.

More than the ones in the US who die because their parents cant get medical coverage?

Another fallacy of the left. Most can get coverage through medicaid but are typically too lazy to go and fill out the paperwork. So who's fault is it when their kid's die? No one wants to take any personal responsibility especially in raising their kids. They want the govt to take care of them and then are too lazy to do the little work required. again, who is responsible for their kids?

So this childs life was worth more than the than the Iraqi children killed by illegal invaders there?

Only blond, blue eyed American children matter; the others are merely collateral damage.

CBS 60 Minutes

Stahl: "We have heard that a half a million children have died [because of sanctions against Iraq]. I mean that's more children than died in Hiroshima. And--you know, is the price worth it?"

Albright: "I think this is a very hard choice, but the price--we think the price is worth it.

Because it is a well known fact that the only time Confusedatious gives a damn about any child is when the child is drugged and being submitted to sexual depravity at the hands of an adult exercising the right to sexually exploit minors.

Got a link, L? I want to see this shit for myself. :evil:

CBS 60 Minutes

You obviously missed it, the dumb ass thinks that that movie turd in Switzerland that pleaded GUILTY to screwing a 13 year old he drugged up is being picked on.

You obviously missed it, the dumb ass thinks that that movie turd in Switzerland that pleaded GUILTY to screwing a 13 year old he drugged up is being picked on.

I probably did miss it, I don't live here. I wasn't asking for a link because I didn't believe it, just that I wanted to see the evidence for myself.

SALEM, Ore. (AP) - An illegal immigrant who drove away after hitting a toddler in a Salem parking lot has been sentenced to one year and five months in prison.

Defense attorney Steven Walls said his client left the scene Nov. 24 because a crowd was gathering, he feared for his safety and he was in the country illegally

Illegal immigrant driver in hit-and-run that killed toddler gets 17-month prison term | KATU.com - News - Portland, Oregon | Local & Regional

What part of "accident" do you not understand?

I think we should have paid for a coach class planeride home for this person. Deporting would be cheaper thain detaining and jailing them.

If it was a Legal Immigrant I would say jail.

except when you deport them their lousy assess sneak right back in and kill again!

What part of "accident" do you not understand?

What part of COWARD and ILLEGAL do you not understand?

Accident or not - he will be deported - and by the reaction I've seen from these illegals when they are told they will be deported, it seems a fate worse than death!!

Is that not what happened?
It is reckless to drive without a license, hence the child perished due to his reckless driving, hence the charge should have been 'vehicular manslaughter' hence my reference to Chappaquiddick

Is that not what happened?
It is reckless to drive without a license, hence the child perished due to his reckless driving, hence the charge should have been 'vehicular manslaughter' hence my reference to Chappaquiddick
No, that isn't what happened. He wasn't charged with manslaughter.

he was charged with being a fucking illegal coward. Runs over a baby and instead of trying to help the baby he runs away,, scared he might get in trouble.. oh booo fucking hoooo, let this little baby die cause by lousy cowardly illegal ass might get found out.. oh boo fucking hoo.

What's a joke is somebody actually used the killing of children in Iraq as an excuse for an illegal to run down a baby.

well, that's a given mudwhistle! you know the DUmmies are going to go there every time.

Forum List

Back