What A Fucking Joke

No, that isn't what happened. He wasn't charged with manslaughter.
Neither was Teddy Kennedy, yet he killed a woman at Chappaquiddick.
Vehicular manslaughter is the charge which should have been filed in both cases.
Hence my initial reference to Chappaquiddick defense fund.
Are you being deliberately obtuse or are you just stupid?

What's a joke is somebody actually used the killing of children in Iraq as an excuse for an illegal to run down a baby.

What's a joke is somebody actually used the accidental killing of a child by an alleged undocumented alien as an excuse for killing of children in Iraq.

No. No joke there. Dishonesty, again, by Confusedatious IS there, of course.

No, that isn't what happened. He wasn't charged with manslaughter.
Neither was Teddy Kennedy, yet he killed a woman at Chappaquiddick.
Vehicular manslaughter is the charge which should have been filed in both cases.
Hence my initial reference to Chappaquiddick defense fund.
Are you being deliberately obtuse or are you just stupid?

I suggest you write to the Salem OR police and the local DA and give them the benefit of your legal expertise. I'm sure they will appreciate it.

Last edited:
What's a joke is somebody actually used the accidental killing of a child by an alleged undocumented alien as an excuse for killing of children in Iraq.
I thought they executed Saddam for killing Iraqi children?
Did you miss the news?

No, they executed Saddam because he was a Sunni in Shiite controlled Iraq. The one who slaughtered children was one George Bush who is still at large.

Vehicular homicide - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Current law requires the State to prove at least criminal or gross negligence to get a conviction. Criminally negligent homicide requires the State to prove criminal negligence. Manslaughter II requires the State to prove recklessness. Manslaughter I requires the State to prove recklessness, under circumstances manifesting an extreme indifference to the value of human life. This means it is up to the jury to decide, when a driver kills someone, whether the driver was just ordinarily negligent, making a simple driving mistake that anyone might make (and therefore not guilty of a crime but perhaps liable for civil damages), or whether the driver was grossly negligent or worse (and therefore guilty of a crime).

Now, being obtuse as I am, I suspect the DA went with the charge most likely to get a conviction. They are sometimes funny that way.

The girl's mother was visiting her sister at the apartments when the girl was hit while running through the parking lot.

Just after 11:30 p.m. Salem Police found the truck in the 2100 block of Maple Avenue NE. Officers later arrested 31-year-old Lopez-Perez for felony hit and run.

Neither drugs, alcohol nor speed were factors in the crash.

Lopez-Perez also was sentenced to 36 months of post-prison supervision.

When Lopez-Perez is released from custody, U.S. Immigrations and Customs Enforcement may take him into custody. Whether he is deported likely will be determined by a federal immigration court judge.

You have a 2 year old "running through a parking lot" (wth??) and no drugs/alcohol/or speed involved. Now with those facts, I think you'd be hard pressed to find a jury to find him criminally negligent according to Oregon law.

But hey. That's just my obtuse opinion.

Last edited:
Did you miss the news?

No, they executed Saddam because he was a Sunni in Shiite controlled Iraq. The one who slaughtered children was one George Bush who is still at large.

As always, Cum-stainconfusedatious is lying and wrong again.

Saddam committed mass murder which accounts for all those bodies buried in those mass grraves.

President Bush slaughtered nobody.

!

Did you miss the news?

Saddam committed mass murder which accounts for all those bodies buried in those mass grraves.

The Mother of all fucktards is living up to her name.

US Army War College: NO PROOF SADDAM GASSED THE KURDS!

Iraqi Power and U.S. Security in the Middle East

Excerpt, Chapter 5
U.S. SECURITY AND IRAQI POWER

Having looked at all of the evidence that was available to us, we find it impossible to confirm the State Department's claim that gas was used in this instance. To begin with there were never any victims produced. International relief organizations who examined the Kurds -- in Turkey where they had gone for asylum -- failed to discover any. Nor were there ever any found inside Iraq. The claim rests solely on testimony of the Kurds who had crossed the border into Turkey, where they were interviewed by staffers of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee.

Excerpt, Chapter 5

Having looked at all of the evidence that was available to us, we find it impossible to confirm the State Department's claim that gas was used in this instance. To begin with there were never any victims produced. International relief organizations who examined the Kurds -- in Turkey where they had gone for asylum -- failed to discover any. Nor were there ever any found inside Iraq. The claim rests solely on testimony of the Kurds who had crossed the border into Turkey, where they were interviewed by staffers of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee.

Actually, you lying shitsucker, there is a great deal of evidence that Saddam gassed the Kurds. http://www.xs4all.nl/~tank/kurdish/htdocs/his/Khaledtext.html

In that regard, it takes a scumbag like Edward Said to pretend to deny what Saddam Hussein did to the Kurds.

Furthermore, you depraved child-molestor lover, they were not just dead Kurds with whom Saddam filled the mass graves.

my09.jpg

Iraqis search for their relatives and friends among victims found in a mass grave in Musayib, 75 KM SW of Baghdad. The victims are thought to be from among some 2,000 persons reported missing after the 1991 uprising against the Iraqi government. The bodies wrapped in linen shrouds are being held in a makeshift morgue in a youth center.
USAID: Assistance for Iraq - Photo Gallery

Another useful overview is found at: USAID: Assistance for Iraq - Iraq's Legacy of Terror: Mass Graves

Vehicular homicide - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Current law requires the State to prove at least criminal or gross negligence to get a conviction. Criminally negligent homicide requires the State to prove criminal negligence. Manslaughter II requires the State to prove recklessness. Manslaughter I requires the State to prove recklessness, under circumstances manifesting an extreme indifference to the value of human life. This means it is up to the jury to decide, when a driver kills someone, whether the driver was just ordinarily negligent, making a simple driving mistake that anyone might make (and therefore not guilty of a crime but perhaps liable for civil damages), or whether the driver was grossly negligent or worse (and therefore guilty of a crime).

Now, being obtuse as I am, I suspect the DA went with the charge most likely to get a conviction. They are sometimes funny that way.

The girl's mother was visiting her sister at the apartments when the girl was hit while running through the parking lot.

Just after 11:30 p.m. Salem Police found the truck in the 2100 block of Maple Avenue NE. Officers later arrested 31-year-old Lopez-Perez for felony hit and run.

Neither drugs, alcohol nor speed were factors in the crash.

Lopez-Perez also was sentenced to 36 months of post-prison supervision.

When Lopez-Perez is released from custody, U.S. Immigrations and Customs Enforcement may take him into custody. Whether he is deported likely will be determined by a federal immigration court judge.

You have a 2 year old "running through a parking lot" (wth??) and no drugs/alcohol/or speed involved. Now with those facts, I think you'd be hard pressed to find a jury to find him criminally negligent according to Oregon law.

But hey. That's just my obtuse opinion.

What part of "hit and run" are you obtuse about?

What's a joke is somebody actually used the killing of children in Iraq as an excuse for an illegal to run down a baby.

nothing alleged about it,, he is an illegal a fucking coward and he killed a kid and ran, didn't offer any aid cause he might get in trouble, that's the fucking coward part.

Illegal immigrant driver in hit-and-run that killed toddler gets 17-month prison term]

The fucktards are unbelievable.

A US citizen , known as Abraham Lincoln, slaughtered over 600,000 Americans - one of the worst acts of domestic terrorism in US soil. Nevertheless a monument was created for him in DC and the ninnies revere him.

What a bunch of hypocrites.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow your a mental midget!

Let me get this straight. According to you. Lincoln terrorist! Osama Bin Liden a misunderstood humanist! Got it!

Just curious how does Cuntumacious have positive rep points! Who, in good faith, could positive rep this troll?:confused:

Do note, if an illegal hit and ran, killing you, I would sponsor him for citizenship!

It doesn't matter if the child jumped in front of his car! He is still an illegal and he ran from the scene. It wasn't because he was afraid of be hurt he just didn't want to be deported. He should be charged with murder. He was aready breakng the law when he killed her.

Illegal immigrant driver in hit-and-run that killed toddler gets 17-month prison term

17 months for vehicular manslaughter does seem rather light.
Was this man benefiting from the Teddy Kennedy Chappaquiddick legal defense memorial fund?

Questions needed to be answer:
1) Was he driving recklessly? In Chicago you always can tell the Mexican drivers, because they usually go 10-15 mph UNDER the speed limit and are overly careful.

2) Was he negligent in any way? Anyone who has kids know they can toss their safety out the window in a heart beat. Toddlers are also harder to see than a full grown person.

From the story it appears this was not one of the gangster illegals. Family man. No alcohol or drugs found and no criminal record.
Neither drugs nor alcohol contributed to the collision that killed his neighbor - 2-year-old Erika Rubi Meza.

Walls said the 31-year-old Lopez-Perez has been married for 16 years, has three children and no prior criminal record.

It appears he was given a prison sentence for fleaing the scene, rather than for vehicular manslaughter.

That stated! When he gets out he should be deported, because he is an ILLEGAL!

Last edited:
Illegal immigrant driver in hit-and-run that killed toddler gets 17-month prison term

17 months for vehicular manslaughter does seem rather light.

That wasn't what he was charged with:

Juan Lopez-Perez pleaded guilty Thursday morning to failing to perform the duties of a driver in a crash.

Neither drugs nor alcohol contributed to the collision that killed his neighbor - 2-year-old Erika Rubi Meza.

Maybe she and/or her parents are illegal too.

Ever been in a car accident with a pedistrian? My brother hit 2 teenagers a few years back. One was pretty messed up. However, they jumped in front of his car without looking when it was raining. The court held he was not liable for anything. Point is car accidents are not always the drivers fault. This is tradegic and a story that will make me hug my children extra tight when I get home tonight, but it could very while be that Juan was not negligent or irresponsible for the accident.

That said, we still need to deport all illegals!

Amazing how Cuntumacious believe Sadam to be a Saint who hurt no one, but Bush and the US government are responsible for 9/11!

I wonder how tight his tinfoil hat is?:cuckoo:

Excerpt, Chapter 5

Excerpt, Chapter 5

Actually, you lying shitsucker, there is a great deal of evidence that Saddam gassed the Kurds. http://www.xs4all.nl/~tank/kurdish/htdocs/his/Khaledtext.html

In that regard, it takes a scumbag like Edward Said to pretend to deny what Saddam Hussein did to the Kurds.

Furthermore, you depraved child-molestor lover, they were not just dead Kurds with whom Saddam filled the mass graves.

my09.jpg

Iraqis search for their relatives and friends among victims found in a mass grave in Musayib, 75 KM SW of Baghdad. The victims are thought to be from among some 2,000 persons reported missing after the 1991 uprising against the Iraqi government. The bodies wrapped in linen shrouds are being held in a makeshift morgue in a youth center.
USAID: Assistance for Iraq - Photo Gallery

Another useful overview is found at: USAID: Assistance for Iraq - Iraq's Legacy of Terror: Mass Graves

The Mother of All Fucktards is also a glutton for punishment:

You should try to explain first the reason the US government incinerated alive 92 people at Waco, TX circa 1993.

What Saddam did is no different than what the US doing at Guantanamo. Bush I assured the shiites that he would help them if they rose against Saddam, then the fucker changed his mind. And those unfortunate people pay the consequences.

The jihadi's who follow Osamah are paying the same consequences.

Forum List

Back