For or Against?

froggy

Gold Member
Aug 18, 2009
71% of Americans want to see the bosses who hire illegal immigrants arrested while 64 percent support police conducting surprise raids on businesses suspected of hiring illegal immigrants 67% of voters also say that if law enforcement officers know of places where immigrants gather to find work, they should sometimes conduct surprise raids to identify and deport illegal immigrants,

71% of Americans want to see the bosses who hire illegal immigrants arrested while 64 percent support police conducting surprise raids on businesses suspected of hiring illegal immigrants 67% of voters also say that if law enforcement officers know of places where immigrants gather to find work, they should sometimes conduct surprise raids to identify and deport illegal immigrants,

I dont take issue with arresting and prosecuting those who hire illegal immigrants. I also dont take issue with identifying and deporting those who broke our immigration laws and entered the country illegally.

I dont take issue with arresting and prosecuting those who hire illegal immigrants. I also dont take issue with identifying and deporting those who broke our immigration laws and entered the country illegally.

Amen. You got my vote.

The bill that dumb-dumb L. Gutierrez wants passed is nothing but a joke. He is asking that 12/20 million illegals be given amnesty! How is that going to stop the next wave of illegals??? No! It is pure, unadulterated madness!!! Whatever stops the flow, I'm for.

I have not read any post on this thread.

But I am for.

Always be for rather than against.

Death will against you soon enough.

Still, I am against tyranny, cruelty, pettiness and Hanna Montana.

So maybe I am against some times?

You crack me up frogen. I support all of the above, but I would like to add END BIRTHRIGHT CITIZENSHIP! That is prob. costing us more money than the non-tax paying workers.

You crack me up frogen. I support all of the above, but I would like to add END BIRTHRIGHT CITIZENSHIP! That is prob. costing us more money than the non-tax paying workers.

That would require a Constitutional amendment.

Absolutely. Should have an ammendment that states to be a US citizen at least one of your parents has to be a citizen. Wonder how many would go back to Mexico if they couldn't get a free ride here courtesy of their anchor baby????

Absolutely. Should have an ammendment that states to be a US citizen at least one of your parents has to be a citizen. Wonder how many would go back to Mexico if they couldn't get a free ride here courtesy of their anchor baby????

Hey now lets not forget the illegals Anchor Wenches too.

:clap2::( I say!!!! Bust them all, and take away the business owners who hire them, better yet ship them out to, along with the illegals. Illegal workers, equals Illegal Employers. Get the hell out!!!

First seal the border. then start deporting and fining employers first offense, jailing second offense and closure third offense. Allow all police forces to enforce immigration laws.

Deport, deport, deport. And if an illegal has a baby here too bad. Deport both.

First seal the border. then start deporting and fining employers first offense, jailing second offense and closure third offense. Allow all police forces to enforce immigration laws.

Deport, deport, deport. And if an illegal has a baby here too bad. Deport both.

:lol: I say, that if that baby was born here, and the parents are illegal, keep the little one here and ship out the parents. There are plenty of loving families here in this country, that can't produce their own child, and they would be perfect parents.

For management accountability, for suprise raids on places of employment and places of labor pools.

Forum List

Back