Whaddya know! obama was really born in Kenya!

Obama-Closeup-2.png

pretty crazy.

The Vetting - Exclusive - Obama's Literary Agent in 1991 Booklet: 'Born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii'

Breitbart News has obtained a promotional booklet produced in 1991 by Barack Obama's then-literary agency, Acton & Dystel, which touts Obama as "born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii."

The booklet, which was distributed to "business colleagues" in the publishing industry, includes a brief biography of Obama among the biographies of eighty-nine other authors represented by Acton & Dystel.

It also promotes Obama's anticipated first book, Journeys in Black and White--which Obama abandoned, later publishing Dreams from My Father instead.

Americans are born abroad all the time.

Yes. To American parents.

His mother was American, or is that being questioned as well?

The Vetting - Exclusive - Obama's Literary Agent in 1991 Booklet: 'Born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii'

Breitbart News has obtained a promotional booklet produced in 1991 by Barack Obama's then-literary agency, Acton & Dystel, which touts Obama as "born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii."

The booklet, which was distributed to "business colleagues" in the publishing industry, includes a brief biography of Obama among the biographies of eighty-nine other authors represented by Acton & Dystel.

It also promotes Obama's anticipated first book, Journeys in Black and White--which Obama abandoned, later publishing Dreams from My Father instead.

Yeah, and that makes them citizens but not natural born citizens. Heck in my brother an my case, it didn't even make us citizens and I have the citizenship papers to prove it. The truth is, it doesn't matter. The people who rule our country make and break their own laws and to hell with the rest of us.

Yes. To American parents.

His father was American? I think not.

But do they lie about it?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

they are trying real hard to rehash all the fucking crap lies that didnt work last election.

I smell desperation in the air

Desperation by your camp. O's numbers are in freefall.

Which leaves us with a man stupid enough to put a dog in his carrier and strap it to the top of a car for a long drive.

Oh, what I would give to have someone run for president that I would be proud to vote for.

this piece of trash paper proves nothing you idiots.

He has all the paper work to document his birth you lying sacks of pig shit

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

they are trying real hard to rehash all the fucking crap lies that didnt work last election.

I smell desperation in the air

Desperation by your camp. O's numbers are in freefall.

Which leaves us with a man stupid enough to put a dog in his carrier and strap it to the top of a car for a long drive.

Oh, what I would give to have someone run for president that I would be proud to vote for.

...OR was a Rogue in HighSchrool by cutting some hippies hair...which has been debunked by the family:eusa_whistle:

A flier from decades ago?

REALLY?

let it be examined by real experts andit will go the same way as Oreilyy taits crap

Wow, tdm. When I want to hear you spew, I'll shove my arm up your ass and use my hand to work your mouth.

When you have shit like this,is it any wonder that there is a birther movement?
This is like the Trayvon vs Zimm. All kinds of evidence points to the truth....yet libs act like it's crazy to question the situation.:cuckoo:
Intellectual dishonesty at it's best......

Birthers and the GOP; go together like apple pie and ice cream. Man, I bet you guys wish you could help yourselves from sounding so idiotic but, alas....you can't.

This is why Obama is winning; because the alternative you are presenting sounds so idiotic.

Birthers and the GOP; go together like apple pie and ice cream. Man, I bet you guys wish you could help yourselves from sounding so idiotic but, alas....you can't.

This is why Obama is winning; because the alternative you are presenting sounds so idiotic.

It's MORE than birthers...The man is a Joke...He was manufactured...and is the sickest joke ever to be foisted on the American people...

Just look at the damage he's done.

The man is a LIAR.

A flier from decades ago?

REALLY?

let it be examined by real experts andit will go the same way as Oreilyy taits crap

well you didn't have a problem with bringing up Romney's past from decades ago so sit on it and spin whyconchya?

Forum List

Back