Whaddya know! obama was really born in Kenya!

Be that as it may, this is an assinine thread.
Outing a POTUS for being manufactured as he damages this Republic is assinine?

Really?

Are you from the state of Hawaii?

Are you a member of Congress?

If you are not, then you are in fact Constitutionally prevented from questioning the decision and the records of the State of Hawaii.

Article 4, Section 1 -

"Full faith and credit shall be given in each state to the public acts, records, and judicial proceedings of every other state. And the Congress may by general laws prescribe the manner in which such acts, records, and proceedings shall be proved, and the effect thereof."

So, since Hawaii has clearly decided that Obama is in fact a natural born citizen of their state, unless you're a member of Congress or a resident of Hawaii, it's none of your damn business, as per the US Constitution.

Thus, this thread is assinine, yes.

Clearly this is Bush's fault.

We would all be better off and the national debt would too if all of the Bushes had been born in some other country. The idiot draft dodger assumed a balanced budget with surpluses projected all the way to the outyears. The national debt was on a run which would have paid off completely by 2012. What did he do......immediately cut taxes twice, started two wars.....one totally by choice then ran the economy into a ditch. Put that into your goddamed Republican pipe and smoke it.

Wait, I thought Clinton the draft dodger left Bush with a surplus?

:lol:

Put that in your retard pipe and smoke it.

His mother was American, or is that being questioned as well?

It doesn't need to be to qualify as a natural born American citizen.

So you have to be born in the US to be President? why was McCain running than?

Excellent question. They held a special session of congress just to make him eligible and I think that's the biggest reason why Obama's citizenship was never challenged and never will be. The Supreme Court has refused to hear every case brought before them on the issue.

from the link...

The errant Obama biography in the Acton & Dystel booklet does not contradict the authenticity of Obama's birth certificate. Moreover, several contemporaneous accounts of Obama’s background describe Obama as having been born in Hawaii.

The biography does, however, fit a pattern in which Obama--or the people representing and supporting him--manipulate his public persona.
That last line is the key. They were trying to manipulate his public persona, to make it look more interesting... having or course no idea he'd run for the White House someday.

non-issue.

So, it was a composite biography?
No idea, probably.

They had to have gotten the information from Obama himself.
Not necessarily. They could have had info from Obama on his youth, and added that 'born in Kenya' thing to make him look more interesting. That's kind of my point.

I suppose next you'll tell me that Elizabeth Warre isn't a native American. Oh, what a shock!
Why would I say that?

I have a problem trusting people who change the facts to benefit themselves at any given time. There is always the question, "were they lying then or now?"
I completely agree.
my comments in blue above.

Citizenship by Being Born to U.S. Citizens

In a number of situations, if you were born to parents, at least one of whom was a U.S. citizen at the time of your birth, you automatically gained U.S. citizenship through the process of acquisition. It does not matter whether you were born on American soil or foreign. As well, if you have children, those children will also acquire U.S. citizenship through you at their birth.

U.S. Citizenship Through Parents or by Birth - FindLaw

Andrew Breitbart was never a "Birther," and Breitbart News is a site that has never advocated the narrative of "Birtherism." In fact, Andrew believed, as we do, that President Barack Obama was born in Honolulu, Hawaii, on August 4, 1961.

Yet Andrew also believed that the complicit mainstream media had refused to examine President Obama's ideological past, or the carefully crafted persona he and his advisers had constructed for him.

It is for that reason that we launched "The Vetting," an ongoing series in which we explore the ideological background of President Obama (and other presidential candidates)--not to re-litigate 2008, but because ideas and actions have consequences.

It is also in that spirit that we discovered, and now present, the booklet described below--one that includes a marketing pitch for a forthcoming book by a then-young, otherwise unknown former president of the Harvard Law Review.

It is evidence--not of the President's foreign origin, but that Barack Obama's public persona has perhaps been presented differently at different times.

The Vetting - Exclusive - Obama's Literary Agent in 1991 Booklet: 'Born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii'

Really?

If you are not, then you are in fact Constitutionally prevented from questioning the decision and the records of the State of Hawaii.

Article 4, Section 1 -

"Full faith and credit shall be given in each state to the public acts, records, and judicial proceedings of every other state. And the Congress may by general laws prescribe the manner in which such acts, records, and proceedings shall be proved, and the effect thereof."

So, since Hawaii has clearly decided that Obama is in fact a natural born citizen of their state, unless you're a member of Congress or a resident of Hawaii, it's none of your damn business, as per the US Constitution.

YOU obviously haven't read the entire thread...I'll give YOU time to...then come back.

Really?

Article 4, Section 1 -

Average citizen has no right to question the Messiah! Silence!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1WJmkX2YpVw]Hogan's Heroes - Happy Birthday, Adolf [Season 1 Episode 17] - YouTube[/ame]

It doesn't need to be to qualify as a natural born American citizen.

So you have to be born in the US to be President? why was McCain running than?

Excellent question. They held a special session of congress just to make him eligible and I think that's the biggest reason why Obama's citizenship was never challenged and never will be. The Supreme Court has refused to hear every case brought before them on the issue.

Incorrect. It was a special session to affirm his citizenship, as he was born in the Panama Canal Zone, under US jurisdiction at the time, making him a natural born citizen.

Really Koshergirl?

Neg rep for quoting the US Constitution?

You really are a neg rep troll aren't you?

Not that I give a shit, but that's just mindless stupidity.

Andrew Breitbart was never a "Birther," and Breitbart News is a site that has never advocated the narrative of "Birtherism." In fact, Andrew believed, as we do, that President Barack Obama was born in Honolulu, Hawaii, on August 4, 1961.

Yet Andrew also believed that the complicit mainstream media had refused to examine President Obama's ideological past, or the carefully crafted persona he and his advisers had constructed for him.

It is for that reason that we launched "The Vetting," an ongoing series in which we explore the ideological background of President Obama (and other presidential candidates)--not to re-litigate 2008, but because ideas and actions have consequences.

It is also in that spirit that we discovered, and now present, the booklet described below--one that includes a marketing pitch for a forthcoming book by a then-young, otherwise unknown former president of the Harvard Law Review.

It is evidence--not of the President's foreign origin, but that Barack Obama's public persona has perhaps been presented differently at different times.

The Vetting - Exclusive - Obama's Literary Agent in 1991 Booklet: 'Born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii'

ding ding ding sing!

WE HAVE A WINNER!

ding ding ding sing!

WE HAVE A WINNER!

Agreed...and been my point here as well! Cigar sir?

YOU obviously haven't read the entire thread...I'll give YOU time to...then come back.

Oh, I have.

Is there a point to it, other than to cast doubt on Obama's BC?

Because, as far as I know, it is the job of a publisher to manufacture an image around an author to sell books.

Is it not?

That's show business.

The point of the OP, however, was obviously not to imply that his "image was manufactured", but that his birthplace was manufactured, it was only further posts in the thread that pointed out that even the link admitted there was no truth to the OP's claim.

Thus, an assinine thread.

I don't Give a TINKER'S DAMN about the BC...

Try again...

from the link...

That last line is the key. They were trying to manipulate his public persona, to make it look more interesting... having or course no idea he'd run for the White House someday.

non-issue.

So, it was a composite biography?
No idea, probably.

They had to have gotten the information from Obama himself.
Not necessarily. They could have had info from Obama on his youth, and added that 'born in Kenya' thing to make him look more interesting. That's kind of my point.

I suppose next you'll tell me that Elizabeth Warre isn't a native American. Oh, what a shock!
Why would I say that?

I have a problem trusting people who change the facts to benefit themselves at any given time. There is always the question, "were they lying then or now?"
I completely agree.
my comments in blue above.

The Warren comment was me being sarcastic.

I thought it was asinine (spelling error, genius) because we weren't allowed to question his worshipfulness's citizenship...

Average citizen has no right to question the Messiah! Silence!

You must have reading comprehension issues.

The average citizen of another state has no legal right to question the validity of the legal documents and records of another state, as per the Constitution.

You can question the President's honesty all you want, but as per article 4, section 1, you can't question the Birth Certificate if it has been validated by the state of Hawaii.

The only body that has the right to do that is the Congress of the United States, and they have already affirmed the validity of Hawaii's claim.

I can't question the validity...

HAHAHAHAHAHAAAA...

Thank you for providing us with a perfect example of extremist idiocy.

Pray continue. I don't even need to say anything, I couldn't top it if I tried.

Forum List

Back