WH Thinks It's ABOVE THE LAW?

The executive's power to ignore Congressional subpoena is called "Executive Privilege", BTW - and that was established in 2006.

Fucking hypocrites. Or short memories. Or maybe you're just ignorant, who knows?
Speaking of ignorance, executive privilege was first invoked in 1796.

History did not begin with the Bush Administration. Moron.
Most statists belive history begins from the day they were born...:eusa_whistle:

Good point. He acts like a 5 year old, doesn't he?

PooPoo has no problem with that. He wants Obama to be king.

Did you want Bush to be King when he ordered his staff to ignore Congressional subpoena?
Nope. I'm not a leftist and have no desire to be a subject. I'm a citizen. The President works for me, not the other way around.

Furthermore, as has been repeatedly pointed out, the Bush Administration did nothing illegal to warrant subpoena. NOTE: Hurting liberals' feelings is not a crime.
It's a consequence of logical action; fairly unavoidable for most thinking people.

Did you want Bush to be King when he ordered his staff to ignore Congressional subpoena?
Nope. I'm not a leftist and have no desire to be a subject. I'm a citizen. The President works for me, not the other way around.

Furthermore, as has been repeatedly pointed out, the Bush Administration did nothing illegal to warrant subpoena. NOTE: Hurting liberals' feelings is not a crime.
It's a consequence of logical action; fairly unavoidable for most thinking people.
If the precious snowflakes weren't driven solely by emotion, they wouldn't be such masses of rage all the time.

well...I see YOU have limited knowledge of what executive privelage covers.

How can you cirticize legislators when you, yourself, dont know if they are in the right or the wrong?

FYI...executive privelage does not cover issues such as lendiung a private company money. Congress has a legal right to ALL documents, meeting minutes and emails.

{snap: dodo falls into the trap} You are not the judge of that, but I was waiting for some bird of little knowledge to come along. I do know that the legislators are not the judge of what is right or wrong in this matter. Look up executive privilege and co-eval branches.

Then look up the role of the federal judiciary in aribtrating these issues.

You, sir, are a dodo.

good luck with that.
Doesnt work with me. Try it on someone else.

So you won't think and learn. OK.

You keep bringing up bush like it means something. No one has given Bush a pass, but he is gone or didn't you know that? do you think obama should be allowed to tell his cabinet to to speak to congress either?

Shameless lies and hypocrisy.

"No one has given Bush a pass" - really? Funny how the right waited till he was out of office to not give him a pass!

Last edited:
PooPoo has no problem with that. He wants Obama to be king.

You don't have to have done something illegal to have your records subpoenaed by Congress (or the courts), and since neither has been convicted of a crime, according to our system, neither Bush or Obama did anything illegal. Please go correct your monumental ignorance of how our legal system works.

They must be taking a cue from the Bush administration, which didn't bother to show up for supoenas either.

I know Rove ignored one at first, but I can't find anything where the Bush White House did. Link?

He also ordered Harriet Miers to not testify, and no, I'm not linking you to common historical fact, use the googlemachine moron.

When you're done, please tell us where in the Constitution it says the President is immune from Congressional subpoena for persons but not for papers. That's a distinction I don't find in the Constitution, you appear to have just pulled it out your fucking ass.

Hey why not subpoena the ENTIRE White House? Just shut it down for a few years while Congress goes over the entire building, inch by inch. According to you - Constitutionally, they could do that, right?

They must be taking a cue from the Bush administration, which didn't bother to show up for supoenas either.

I know Rove ignored one at first, but I can't find anything where the Bush White House did. Link?

He also ordered Harriet Miers to not testify, and no, I'm not linking you to common historical fact, use the googlemachine moron.

When you're done, please tell us where in the Constitution it says the President is immune from Congressional subpoena for persons but not for papers. That's a distinction I don't find in the Constitution, you appear to have just pulled it out your fucking ass.

Hey why not subpoena the ENTIRE White House? Just shut it down for a few years while Congress goes over the entire building, inch by inch. According to you - Constitutionally, they could do that, right?

I did? Could you please point me to the post where I claimed this? I can't seem to locate it. Thanks.

If the precious snowflakes weren't driven solely by emotion, they wouldn't be such masses of rage all the time.

:lol::lol:

translation... "I have nothing" opppmapapalapa

I did? Could you please point me to the post where I claimed this? I can't seem to locate it. Thanks.

still waiting...

You keep bringing up bush like it means something. No one has given Bush a pass, but he is gone or didn't you know that? do you think obama should be allowed to tell his cabinet to to speak to congress either?

"No one has given Bush a pass" - really? Funny how the right waited till he was out of office to not give him a pass!

I can't speak for all the right wing unlike the left who think they can speak for everybody. I can only speak for myself. obama is doing exactly the same shit bush did but 10 times worse. So how am I lying or being a hypocrite?

You don't have to have done something illegal to have your records subpoenaed by Congress (or the courts), and since neither has been convicted of a crime, according to our system, neither Bush or Obama did anything illegal. Please go correct your monumental ignorance of how our legal system works.
So why are you condemning Bush for doing what you praise Obama for?

Oh, yeah...you're a hack.

You are projecting again with your conclusion, and your first sentence is a non sequitur.

You are projecting again with your conclusion, and your first sentence is a non sequitur.
And here comes the words of a rino defending a liberal who was bashing a conservative.

Last edited:
Here comes the words of a Real Republican smacking a RINO like you, bigreb. You are a RINO and a CHINO.

I can't speak for all the right wing unlike the left who think they can speak for everybody. I can only speak for myself. obama is doing exactly the same shit bush did but 10 times worse. So how am I lying or being a hypocrite?

No, you're just speaking like a child. BWWWAHHH - EVERYTHING BAD BUSHIE DID OBAMA DID TEN TIMES WORSE!!! BBWAAAhHHHH!!

Really? Everything exactly ten times worse? Wow. Where did you get that figure? Long hours of computation, for sure, must have taken some deep thinking on your part.

Last edited:

Can you show me where I did either of those things?

White House Misses Deadline for Solyndra Subpoena

The White House on Thursday missed the noon deadline for responding to the Republican-approved subpoena issued last week demanding the White House turn over "all documents" pertaining to the Solyndra loan guarantee.
But while White House aides earlier told Fox News there are no plans to produce more documents on the bankrupt solar panel firm until Republicans agree to narrow the scope of their request, House Republicans issued a statement saying they expect some response from the White House by the end of the day.

Read more: White House Misses Deadline For Solyndra Subpoena | Fox News

White House spokesman Eric Schultz noted Thursday that the administration has produced more than 85,000 pages of documents to date, including 20,000 pages the day before the vote on the subpoena

Read more: White House Misses Deadline For Solyndra Subpoena | Fox News

If the WH had nothing to do with the Solyndra debacle then why would they possess 85 thousand pages of documents???? to date????? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Keeping it simple:
If there is nothing to hide show all the documents and let it blow up in their face!
The issue is there are things to hide and ɐɯɐqo abuses his power for his own gains and then blames everyone else for his failures

Forum List

Back