WH Thinks It's ABOVE THE LAW?

Solyndra files, fast and furious, birth certificate, fraudulent SSn's... hell obama does not give a FLYING FUCK about what people want to know, or the law. He'll just stone wall, cover up, lie and forge his way around it, and the liberal lame stream media will give him a total pass.

yep direct hit.

Yep same as with the previous administration.
That admin also promised transparency.

HUH I think you are confusing pelosi speech about being the most transparent congress in history lie. I don't recall Bush ever saying that. I know Pelosie made that claim when she became speaker of the house But bush saying those words just doesn't ring a bell. Not saying he did not say I just don't recall that being his claim to fame nor could I find anything on google. But MY SEARCH WAS A QUICK ONE.

https://www.google.com/#hl=en&sugex....,cf.osb&fp=adbe7eb5f26dc000&biw=1440&bih=799

Well then go ahead righties in the House, hold the President of the United States in Contempt of Congress.

Do it righties.

I fucking DARE you

GOOD LUCK getting the Attorney General to arrest him!
Yup. That's because the AG is more loyal to the leftist agenda than to upholding the law. Thanks for reminding us.
And BOTH held to account for upholding the LAW....BOTH skirt it...against thier Oath of Office.

as far as the loan... Whatever.... I don't give a shit. We need Green technology and there are going to be risks, failures and setbacks before we see the final rewards.

As to the second part... I've seen you say that over and over again. Explain to me what you mean. For the first time in history???? Really? You want to go there when the CEO's on Wall Street got their overblown bonuses for running their businesses into the ground and the taxpayers are STILL losing their homes? How soon we forget.

and as for risks failures, etc...

I agree.

However...if you were going to invest a large sum of money...and you reviewed the papaerwork...and all indications are that the company was going out of business within a year....and other analysts told you the same thing...

Would you still invest the money or would you look for a better "green technology" investment?

If I was a 'mainstream African-American who was articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy, I mean, a storybook man,' And I figured the risky company would funnel some of the half trillion back into my reelection campaign, what the hell! The ends justify the means, you know.

misterclean1.png

let's deal with the here and the now. I know how you little rats like to deflect,, the question is what is obama doing with 85 thousand pages of documents and why does he wish to hide them?

Where in the Constitution is Congress granted unilateral power to compel the President to turn over any document they ask for?

If Congress has not power to have the president to do something then you no longer have checks and balances
PooPoo has no problem with that. He wants Obama to be king.

The executive's power to ignore Congressional subpoena is called "Executive Privilege", BTW - and that was established in 2006.

Fucking hypocrites. Or short memories. Or maybe you're just ignorant, who knows?
Speaking of ignorance, executive privilege was first invoked in 1796.

History did not begin with the Bush Administration. Moron.
Most statists belive history begins from the day they were born...:eusa_whistle:

Well then go ahead righties in the House, hold the President of the United States in Contempt of Congress.

Do it righties.

I fucking DARE you

GOOD LUCK getting the Attorney General to arrest him!
Yup. That's because the AG is more loyal to the leftist agenda than to upholding the law. Thanks for reminding us.
And BOTH held to account for upholding the LAW....BOTH skirt it...against thier Oath of Office.
Pffft. The law is just for the proles.

The executive's power to ignore Congressional subpoena is called "Executive Privilege", BTW - and that was established in 2006.

Fucking hypocrites. Or short memories. Or maybe you're just ignorant, who knows?

Most statists belive history begins from the day they were born...:eusa_whistle:
Most of what statists believe is absolute horseshit.

Hey T.... look back a couple pages... I already mentioned that it was first used in 1796. Most righties think....well, hell... they don't know how to think... only parrot scumbags like Rush, Beck and Savage.

If Congress has not power to have the president to do something then you no longer have checks and balances

Did you want Bush to be King when he ordered his staff to ignore Congressional subpoena?

You keep bringing up bush like it means something. No one has given Bush a pass, but he is gone or didn't you know that? do you think obama should be allowed to tell his cabinet to to speak to congress either?

Did you want Bush to be King when he ordered his staff to ignore Congressional subpoena?
Nope. I'm not a leftist and have no desire to be a subject. I'm a citizen. The President works for me, not the other way around.

Furthermore, as has been repeatedly pointed out, the Bush Administration did nothing illegal to warrant subpoena. NOTE: Hurting liberals' feelings is not a crime.

Hey T.... look back a couple pages... I already mentioned that it was first used in 1796. Most righties think....well, hell... they don't know how to think... only parrot scumbags like Rush, Beck and Savage.
Sure thing, unionbot. :lol:

Forum List

Back