WH Speechwriter Fired For Appearing With White Supremacists

Protectionist simply can't admit the winners were better qualified than he for the assistantships.
They did not "win" anything. They were granted (unfailrly) large amounts of money, based on moronic guilt, that had no reason to exist. Just another example of leftist, pandering lunacy, with hypocritical disregard for an entire race (whites)

I understand your concerns with people being unfairly characterized as white supremacists or Nazis because they happen to be for the uplift and fair treatment of their people -- sort of like how those who argue for fair treatment of their people in the criminal justice system tends to be unfairly characterized as being against the police or against America for that matter.

So in the case of the speech writer, just because he has a strong affinity for Martin Heidegger doesn't mean he is a Nazi -- he even admits that Heidegger's Nazi ties were troubling -- but here is the thing

Lee Atwater set the playbook long ago when he said racists can no longer be overtly racist, that will hurt you -- since MLK and his Civil Rights movement defeated the age of the overt racist -- Atwater said that you have to be more covert, hidden, more coded. So just because some white nationalists don't openly say N-word this, N-word that -- doesn't mean they don't find more coded ways to push out their racist beliefs under the guise of "free exchange of ideas" or "intellectual discussions"

But when you keep continuously being at events that hosted folks like Richard Spencer, or even the person the event is named after, H.L. Menken who famously "described Jews as “plausibly…the most unpleasant race ever heard of,” and an educated black person as being a “low-caste man” who will “remain inert and inefficient until fifty generations of him have lived in civilization. And even then, the superior white race will be fifty generations ahead of him.”

Now you personally may agree with Menken, but there are others who are not so enamored with what white supremacists have to say and will speak up about it. Trump fired him, if you feel it was a mistake, take it up with Trump -- I personally feel that Trump WH can't afford many more stories like this so they acted quickly.
I see no reason to say that "Trump WH can't afford many more stories like this" Where does that come from ? Since what liberals say is so usually rooted in liberal, scatterbrained, media babbling, we wind up having to ask what they're talking about .

The age of overt racism. And modern apologetics for racism, as argued by protectionist, etc., only reinforce the age of white racism is over in America.

"In 2016 I attended the Mencken conference in question and delivered a stand-alone, academic talk titled 'The Intelligentsia and the Right.' I said nothing objectionable and stand by my remarks completely," Beattie said in the statement.

So, the obvious question, is what did he say in his talk.

If it was anything damning or bad we would have seen 6 million cut and pastes of it already.

"In 2016 I attended the Mencken conference in question and delivered a stand-alone, academic talk titled 'The Intelligentsia and the Right.' I said nothing objectionable and stand by my remarks completely," Beattie said in the statement.

So, the obvious question, is what did he say in his talk.

If it was anything damning or bad we would have seen 6 million cut and pastes of it already.

Agreed.

I understand your concerns with people being unfairly characterized as white supremacists or Nazis because they happen to be for the uplift and fair treatment of their people -- sort of like how those who argue for fair treatment of their people in the criminal justice system tends to be unfairly characterized as being against the police or against America for that matter.

So in the case of the speech writer, just because he has a strong affinity for Martin Heidegger doesn't mean he is a Nazi -- he even admits that Heidegger's Nazi ties were troubling -- but here is the thing

Lee Atwater set the playbook long ago when he said racists can no longer be overtly racist, that will hurt you -- since MLK and his Civil Rights movement defeated the age of the overt racist -- Atwater said that you have to be more covert, hidden, more coded. So just because some white nationalists don't openly say N-word this, N-word that -- doesn't mean they don't find more coded ways to push out their racist beliefs under the guise of "free exchange of ideas" or "intellectual discussions"

But when you keep continuously being at events that hosted folks like Richard Spencer, or even the person the event is named after, H.L. Menken who famously "described Jews as “plausibly…the most unpleasant race ever heard of,” and an educated black person as being a “low-caste man” who will “remain inert and inefficient until fifty generations of him have lived in civilization. And even then, the superior white race will be fifty generations ahead of him.”

Now you personally may agree with Menken, but there are others who are not so enamored with what white supremacists have to say and will speak up about it. Trump fired him, if you feel it was a mistake, take it up with Trump -- I personally feel that Trump WH can't afford many more stories like this so they acted quickly.
I see no reason to say that "Trump WH can't afford many more stories like this" Where does that come from ? Since what liberals say is so usually rooted in liberal, scatterbrained, media babbling, we wind up having to ask what they're talking about .
When Trump had the fall out from Charlottesville, even his closest staff said it was mishandled

When previous white house staff or admin were forced to resign of fired -- be it the wife abuse guy, the gambling problem guy and most recently, the Omarosa I got tapes chick -- I am thinking the WH's insistence on firing this guy because he refused to resign tells me they are trying to avoid more "stories like this"

When Trump had the fall out from Charlottesville, even his closest staff said it was mishandled

When previous white house staff or admin were forced to resign of fired -- be it the wife abuse guy, the gambling problem guy and most recently, the Omarosa I got tapes chick -- I am thinking the WH's insistence on firing this guy because he refused to resign tells me they are trying to avoid more "stories like this"

His staff needs to grow a pair and stop letting the media define the debate.

Trump handled Charlottesville just fine. The media lied and is still lying about what he said and what happened.

Trump speechwriter fired amid scrutiny of appearance with white nationalists

So this past week, the White House had to fire one of its speech writers, Darren Beattie, when the liberal media discovered he appeared at an event alongside of white supremacists. What's the big deal here? This doesn't exactly make Beattie himself a white supremacists just because he attended an event with white supremacist speakers.

Peter Brimelow, founder of the anti-immigrant website Vdare.com, is a "white nationalist" and "regularly publishes works by white supremacists, anti-Semites, and others on the radical right," claims the terrorist group SPLC. Beattie himself is not overtly racist -- the fact he wrote his doctoral thesis on Martin Heidegger, who was a member of the Nazi Party in Germany doesn't make him a Nazi sympathizer. Beattie has called Heidegger's Nazi affiliation "highly troublesome" but maintained that his work is worthy of scholarly attention.

In this case, the white house may have panicked and moved to fire Beattie, instead of standing by him and pushing back against the racist media.

White nationalism isn’t white supremacy.

Just saying “I’m proud to be white” doesn’t make anyone a racist.
If being proud to be white was the extent of white nationalism, then fine...but that is not what most self declared white nationalists are about and you know it...

If as a white nationalist, you keep having to try to find ways to re-package Nazi ideology -- then you are not just proud to be white, you want a system of white supremacy to be codified by law.

I don't think I have ever seen anyone doing that. And I've seen a lot of people, that people like you, CLAIM are "white nationalists" or "White Supremacists" or even "nazis".

Lee Atwater did not set any playbook. HIs quotes are from long afterwards, always taken out of context and do not match the historical record at all.
Do you understand how pathetic you sound -- even when a man is on tape saying what he said -- you still find ways to claim it didn't happen

Tell what was taken out of context in this interview? I have heard the full interview which makes what you say even more pathetic

If being proud to be white was the extent of white nationalism, then fine...but that is not what most self declared white nationalists are about and you know it...

If as a white nationalist, you keep having to try to find ways to re-package Nazi ideology -- then you are not just proud to be white, you want a system of white supremacy to be codified by law.

I don't think I have ever seen anyone doing that. And I've seen a lot of people, that people like you, CLAIM are "white nationalists" or "White Supremacists" or even "nazis".

Lee Atwater did not set any playbook. HIs quotes are from long afterwards, always taken out of context and do not match the historical record at all.
Do you understand how pathetic you sound -- even when a man is on tape saying what he said -- you still find ways to claim it didn't happen

Tell what was taken out of context in this interview? I have heard the full interview which makes what you say even more pathetic

Biff the Racist can't see he lost this one along time ago. He keeps lying about waht Trump said, and expects everybody to ignore that he did while he peddles garbage. No Big Giant Talking Head Show or fake news column in Biffs's future.

Claiming something is taken out of context is not claiming it did not happen.

I note you ignored my point about his words not matching the historical record.

Nixon never pandered to the souther dem or racist voters.

I also guess you think two different GOP chairmen officially apologizing for the use of the southern strategy either didn't happen, was taken out of context or those chairmen were lying??

In 2005, The GOP Apologized For Exploiting Racial Polarization | HuffPost

And in the case of Michael Steele, he was especially attacked for spilling the beans about the GOP playbook

Touchy Subject: Steele Slammed For Criticizing GOP's Southern Strategy

I think that they were lied to, the same as everyone else, about recent history and were fools to apologize for something that did not happen.

Biff the Racist can't see he lost this one along time ago. He keeps lying about waht Trump said, and expects everybody to ignore that he did while he peddles garbage. No Big Giant Talking Head Show or fake news column in Biffs's future.

Lying about what Trump said?

This thread is about Trump's WH firing its speech writer and for what reason

Are you saying the speech writer wasn't fired at all?

I never said Trump "said" anything -- is this some type of cultish reflex you have? Just blurt out "Trump didn't say that!!!" at random times like you have Tourettes?

When you can point to anytime in American history were pro-black, pro-Hispanic movements in the United States came equipped with extermination of all non Hispanics and non Blacks, let me know...
Every year since about 1968 (50 years), that Affirmative Action has been in force. The Whites haven't been exterminated directly, but through loss of jobs, promotions, college admission, college financial aid, business loans, etc, they have the quality of their lives exterminated.
Let's see the numbers bearing that out. You can't show me, because they don't exist. Whites are doing just fine. Blacks still aren't getting an equal shake. The longer it takes you folks to quit kicking and screaming and trying to slow things down, the longer you will have remedial programs like AA with you.

People of color are equivalent to white people under the law in America. The division between the races partly stems from the fact the left in general doesn’t believe equality is equality, but inequality. Equality in the eyes of the government isn’t good enough for the left. They want inequality with white people at the bottom and though many won’t admit this their actions and words tell us every day this is how they feel.

I never said Trump "said" anything -- is this some type of cultish reflex you have? Just blurt out "Trump didn't say that!!!" at random times like you have Tourettes?

This dope-addled alt-tard can't even remember is own posts in his own thread. lol lol lol yes this Biff needs to be on a Democratic Party ballot somewhere, maybe with Maxine Waters ...

RUN MAXINE, RUN!!!... and put Biff on the ticket wid yus!!!!

This dope-addled alt-tard can't even remember is own posts in his own thread. lol lol lol yes this Biff needs to be on a Democratic Party ballot somewhere, maybe with Maxine Waters ...

RUN MAXINE, RUN!!!... and put Biff on the ticket wid yus!!!!

Point out my comment where I quoted what Trump said or claimed Trump said something?

I know lying is in your nature -- but I am giving you an opportunity to not be exposed as an outright liar

So hurry it up, find that comment

Again, you are one of those insecure pathetic racists who believe someone having equal rights means you get less rights -- and I am not responsible for your racist delusions
If you are talking about Affirmative Action, it is anything but "equal rights".. To the contrary, it is just the opposite of that. It is UNequal rights, with all the advantages (of racial discrimination) going to blacks, and all the disadvantage going to whites.

Aer you smart enough to figure that out ?

That’s why I say the left believes equality to be inequality. To them, POC having an advantage over whites is a practice in equality... Doesn’t make much sense.

upload_2018-8-21_10-2-15.gif

By the way, in the post I said that Trump should have stood by the guy and not had him fired

but these racists totally ignore the story and go on their usual "blacks are inferior -- but I'm not racist tho" routine.

Why should Trump have stood by the guy? So the press can add one more reason to the list of why he’s racist?

Forum List

Back