WH Speechwriter Fired For Appearing With White Supremacists

As for whites being "exterminated', we don't have to talk about that. All that is necessary for this discussion, is that whites are being victimized (by racial discrimination)

Why don't we have to talk about that?? the question I asked was about that -- next time, just say "no, whites were not exterminated because we were no longer allowed to ban blacks from ivy league schools and board rooms"

Just say as King said about Affirmative Action --
"Whenever the issue of compensatory treatment for the Negro is raised, some of our friends recoil in horror. The Negro should be granted equality, they agree; but he should ask nothing more. On the surface, this appears reasonable, but it is not realistic. -- A society that has done something special against the Negro for hundreds of years must now do something special for the Negro."

In other words, this country has went above and beyond to institutionally oppress and demonize black folks for hundreds of years -- so spare me your tears about the government now taking action to correct those hundreds of years of what you called "white supremacy" -- especially when that has only been in effect for a fraction of the time white supremacy has reigned supreme

And judging by racists like you, we have a little ways to go before you are tossed into the dust bin of history

Affirmative Action wasn’t an unwarranted policy but I don’t believe it should be allowed to continue indefinitely. It’s kind of like paying a debt. Sooner or later the debt’s been paid in full.

Do people who attend black nationalist events get fired ?
out side of Ben C, does trump admin have any black people working for him????
Yes, I saw a woman on the news a night or two ago. Can't remember what she does.

...which doesn’t do well in convincing me he’s a white supremacist like so many seem to believe. ACTUAL white supremacists go out of their way to avoid POC and believe POC are wholly inferior so why would a white supremacist HIRE a POC? The same goes for the accusations of misogyny. A misogynist dislikes women bc they’re women and I don’t think hiring women is something one would choose to do if he could help it.

By the way, in the post I said that Trump should have stood by the guy and not had him fired

but these racists totally ignore the story and go on their usual "blacks are inferior -- but I'm not racist tho" routine.

Why should Trump have stood by the guy? So the press can add one more reason to the list of why he’s racist?
Because according to the comments from his base supporters -- the WH needs to grow a pair and stand up to the media -- if the guy isn't racist, there should be no need to fire him..

Reminds me of the Shirley Sherrod case during Obama's first year -- when Obama fired her behind claims she was racist -- only to find out the story was totally made up -- but I don't recall many republicans upset at the "liberal media" back then when it came to that fake news tho

You are trolling by your own standards, BookShaka. protectionist can believe they were not better qualified than him but he can't prove it. And neither can you.

Yes, I saw a woman on the news a night or two ago. Can't remember what she does.

...which doesn’t do well in convincing me he’s a white supremacist like so many seem to believe. ACTUAL white supremacists go out of their way to avoid POC and believe POC are wholly inferior so why would a white supremacist HIRE a POC? The same goes for the accusations of misogyny. A misogynist dislikes women bc they’re women and I don’t think hiring women is something one would choose to do if he could help it.

A white supremacist who wants to see their bigotry enshrined in public policy can't afford to go out of their way NOT to deal with POC -- since POC are fully involved in our political system -- so as Lee Atwater said in the past, you can't be overtly racist anymore..

You can't be a Bull Connor or George Wallace style white supremacist anymore -- now you got to be the intellectual Charles "Bell Curve" Murray type of white supremacist -- and try to claim that scientific data proves blacks are inferior, but I'm not racist, I'm a scientist..

This type of tact has worked because no matter how much the Bell Curve theory has been debunked, people keep presenting it as fact

You are trolling by your own standards, BookShaka. protectionist can believe they were not better qualified than him but he can't prove it. And neither can you.

And you can’t prove they were better qualified so stop saying they were. I’m not the one claiming something I don’t even know is true or not.

BookShaka, do you believe Obama isn't racist because he hires whites?

I never claimed Obama was racist in the first place, but yes—a black man choosing to surround himself with whites when he doesn’t have to is a good indication he can tolerate them.

A white supremacist who wants to see their bigotry enshrined in public policy can't afford to go out of their way NOT to deal with POC -- since POC are fully involved in our political system -- so as Lee Atwater said in the past, you can't be overtly racist anymore..

You can't be a Bull Connor or George Wallace style white supremacist anymore -- now you got to be the intellectual Charles "Bell Curve" Murray type of white supremacist -- and try to claim that scientific data proves blacks are inferior, but I'm not racist, I'm a scientist..

This type of tact has worked because no matter how much the Bell Curve theory has been debunked, people keep presenting it as fact

Lee Atwater.

Lee Atwater (1981): Interview with Alexander P. Lamis: Rough Transcript: Weekend Reading

"Number one, race was not a dominant issue.

And number two, the mainstream issues in this campaign had been “Southern issues” since way back in the 60s. So Reagan goes out and campaigns on the economics and on national defense, the whole campaign was devoid of any kind of racism, any kind of reference.

And I'll tell you another thing you all need to think about, that's even surprised me. It's the lack of interest, really, a lack of knowledge right now in the South among white voters on this Voting Rights Act. I brought all these Republican state chairmen up here to just kind of soothe them down and say, 'look before we have this meeting, look we may not do exactly what you all like.' And what I found out about it is all of them were very pacifists and 'we'll pretty well go along with whatever you want.' And I looked at polls in the last four to five months, and there's just no interest or no intensity on that thing among white voters."

I never claimed Obama was racist in the first place, but yes—a black man choosing to surround himself with whites when he doesn’t have to is a good indication he can tolerate them.
Tolerating someone's existence doesn't mean they are not racist, you understand that right?

Lee Atwater.

Lee Atwater (1981): Interview with Alexander P. Lamis: Rough Transcript: Weekend Reading

And number two, the mainstream issues in this campaign had been “Southern issues” since way back in the 60s. So Reagan goes out and campaigns on the economics and on national defense, the whole campaign was devoid of any kind of racism, any kind of reference.

And I'll tell you another thing you all need to think about, that's even surprised me. It's the lack of interest, really, a lack of knowledge right now in the South among white voters on this Voting Rights Act. I brought all these Republican state chairmen up here to just kind of soothe them down and say, 'look before we have this meeting, look we may not do exactly what you all like.' And what I found out about it is all of them were very pacifists and 'we'll pretty well go along with whatever you want.' And I looked at polls in the last four to five months, and there's just no interest or no intensity on that thing among white voters."
You do understand nothing you posted refutes what HE SAID right?

None of what you said refutes the fact that the GOP publically apologized multiple times for employing the southern strategy -- but racists have made an industry out of trying to revise their history instead of revising their polices

And you can’t prove they were better qualified so stop saying they were. I’m not the one claiming something I don’t even know is true or not.
So stop saying there were not. Stop trolling.

"a black man choosing to surround himself with whites when he doesn’t have to is" not an example of non-racism.

He may do that to hide his racism.

However, when blacks work in the west wing only in administrative and clerical positions is indicative of something, yes.

Then you are wholly ignorant of how systemic racism works...actual white racists work in all facets of America and don't go around screaming, "Ni66er!!!"

Tolerating someone's existence doesn't mean they are not racist, you understand that right?

upload_2018-8-21_11-7-47.gif

Then you are wholly ignorant of how systemic racism works...actual white racists work in all facets of America and don't go around screaming, "Ni66er!!!"

I must keep reminding myself I’m speaking to people who don’t need a legitimate reason to call others racist. Thanks for reminding me!

I must keep reminding myself I’m speaking to people who don’t need a legitimate reason to call others racist. Thanks for reminding me!
I'm sure you don't have to continually remind yourself how stupid you are, do you???

Lee Atwater.

You do understand nothing you posted refutes what HE SAID right?

None of what you said refutes the fact that the GOP publically apologized multiple times for employing the southern strategy -- but racists have made an industry out of trying to revise their history instead of revising their polices

THE Left have a myth, that they need, that the GOP has locked up the South though appealing to racist white voters.

One of the very few pieces of "Evidence" for this is the famous Lee Atwater interview.

But from that same interview, here is Lee stating that Reagan did not use race. And that the state gop people he spoke to where completely open to the Voting Rights Act.

Do you see the implications? He, a southern himself, though that he was going to have to diplomatically inform these "Racist" southerns that they would not get they wanted, and instead they were completely fine with the Voting Rights Act.

AND further more, when he looked into it, that the white voters did not give a damn either.

He THOUGHT that he would be dealing with a bunch of people fired up about opposing black voting, and that he would have to handle them, and they were instead completely willing to support him, the party and the Act.

That DOES contradict the false picture you lefties like to paint.

Here is some more.

Here is Lee Atwater, the man that the left pinns so much on, on his generation of southerns.

Lee Atwater: "And if were a Black, it wouldn't make any difference.

There's always going to be a ... I'll say this, my generation, you're my generation, we're the first generation of Southerners that's not been racist. Totally. In other words, my parents and even people five or ten years older than me were touched with things they were believing. But what I'm saying is that has been sublimated by a bunch of other issues."

Lee was born in 1951. From the same interview that you lefties like to site so much, this is LEE FUCKING ATWATER, stating that the generation of Southerns born in the 50s, were completely not racist.

Really, that's just about all of the Boomers, and from then on.

That was now nearly 70 years ago now.

Kind of undermines the lefty view of the south being filled with white racists voters.

View attachment 212049
Bookshaka -- Is Al Sharpton NOT racist because he works around a bunch of whites and tolerates them?

Forum List

Back