WH Speechwriter Fired For Appearing With White Supremacists

Good for you. But you were not good enough is what is bugging you.
FALSE! What is bugging me is that I WAS not only good enough, but in the top 5, and got denied based on race. Malicious, dirty racism (affirmative action) sugar coated by hypocrites like you.

As for whites being "exterminated', we don't have to talk about that. All that is necessary for this discussion, is that whites are being victimized (by racial discrimination)

Why don't we have to talk about that?? the question I asked was about that -- next time, just say "no, whites were not exterminated because we were no longer allowed to ban blacks from ivy league schools and board rooms"

Just say as King said about Affirmative Action --
"Whenever the issue of compensatory treatment for the Negro is raised, some of our friends recoil in horror. The Negro should be granted equality, they agree; but he should ask nothing more. On the surface, this appears reasonable, but it is not realistic. -- A society that has done something special against the Negro for hundreds of years must now do something special for the Negro."

In other words, this country has went above and beyond to institutionally oppress and demonize black folks for hundreds of years -- so spare me your tears about the government now taking action to correct those hundreds of years of what you called "white supremacy" -- especially when that has only been in effect for a fraction of the time white supremacy has reigned supreme

And judging by racists like you, we have a little ways to go before you are tossed into the dust bin of history

Funny, and here I thought it was called being proud of being a racist.
You are right. Maxine Waters, Louis Farrakhan, Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson - they at all proud of their racism. If they had an ounce of decency, they'd be ashamed of it.

And that was the end of your college career? End of all your hopes for success?
I'm still not getting how that one lost spot ruined so many people's lives.
If you had been there, you would have seen 17 non-black assistantship applicants drop out of that graduate school. Assistantships are awesome. They cover living expenses + tuition. It is a make it or break it thing.

After that, I went on to learn a trade working in machine shops and high tech companies, and I also played the guitar in nightclubs for 9 years, but I should have and would have, gotten one of those assistantships, if it would have been on qualifications. My teacher told me I was in the top 5. "Superior" :biggrin:
Was your bachelors in music? I hate all the talk these days of not "wasting" money on a degree like music or art. That is some people's gift and it makes the world better.

From my perspective, you are obsessing over this assistantship thing and have blown its significance out of all proportion. If every disappointment in your life is now because of that and what would have been....
okay.
probably not accurate, though. You probably could have found another way to attend grad school or gotten a scholarship at a different college if you were that gifted. But those black kids will forever take the blame for everything that has gone wrong in your life, correct?

Why don't we have to talk about that?? the question I asked was about that -- next time, just say "no, whites were not exterminated because we were no longer allowed to ban blacks from ivy league schools and board rooms"

"Whenever the issue of compensatory treatment for the Negro is raised, some of our friends recoil in horror. The Negro should be granted equality, they agree; but he should ask nothing more. On the surface, this appears reasonable, but it is not realistic. -- A society that has done something special against the Negro for hundreds of years must now do something special for the Negro."

In other words, this country has went above and beyond to institutionally oppress and demonize black folks for hundreds of years -- so spare me your tears about the government now taking action to correct those hundreds of years of what you called "white supremacy"
NO, I will NOT spare you of it for one minute. You are a malicious, RACIST, hypocrite, supporter of Affirmative Action, and you should be called out on it. That's what I'm doing.

Only blacks now in the 70s and older, lived as working adults in the days before AA. Only blacks about 85 and older, lived as adults before Brown vs Board of Education. And only blacks now 92 years old and older, lived as adults before Jackie Robinson broke the color line in pro baseball. Those who served in segregated units in the military in World War II, are almost entirely all dead now.

The young black people of today (anyone in their 60s and younger) never experienced slavery or Jim Crow hardships. Instead they've gotten Affirmative Action preferences, and for them to be crabbing now is preposterous.

And that was the end of your college career? End of all your hopes for success?
I'm still not getting how that one lost spot ruined so many people's lives.
If you had been there, you would have seen 17 non-black assistantship applicants drop out of that graduate school. Assistantships are awesome. They cover living expenses + tuition. It is a make it or break it thing.

After that, I went on to learn a trade working in machine shops and high tech companies, and I also played the guitar in nightclubs for 9 years, but I should have and would have, gotten one of those assistantships, if it would have been on qualifications. My teacher told me I was in the top 5. "Superior" :biggrin:
Was your bachelors in music? I hate all the talk these days of not "wasting" money on a degree like music or art. That is some people's gift and it makes the world better.

From my perspective, you are obsessing over this assistantship thing and have blown its significance out of all proportion. If every disappointment in your life is now because of that and what would have been....
okay.
probably not accurate, though. You probably could have found another way to attend grad school or gotten a scholarship at a different college if you were that gifted. But those black kids will forever take the blame for everything that has gone wrong in your life, correct?
He could have found another school to accept him, which is what other folks usually do when they don't get into certain schools -- especially when they are white

In other words, this country has went above and beyond to institutionally oppress and demonize black folks for hundreds of years -- so spare me your tears about the government now taking action to correct those hundreds of years of what you called "white supremacy"
NO, I will NOT spare you of it for one minute. You are a malicious, RACIST, hypocrite, supporter of Affirmative Action, and you should be called out on it. that's what I'm doing.

Only blacks now in the 70s and older, lived as working adults in the days before AA. Only blacks about 85 and older lived as adults before Brown vs Board of Education. And only blacks now 92 year old and older lived as adults before Jackie Robinson broke the color line in pro baseball. Tho who servedin segregated units in the military in World War II and lmost entirely all dead now.

The young people of today (anyone in their 60s and younger) never experiences slavery or Jim Crow hardships. Instead they've gotten Affirmative Action
preferences, and for them to be crabbing now is preposterous.

Fuck your whining about your apprentice-ship -- Those people who were 60 years and older will now have their children and their grand children benefit from the leveling of the playing field they received -- even if its was just 30 or 40 years worth --since this all happened around the late 60's -- 70's

How come you haven't benefitted from the 500 years of an un-level playing field that your great grand parents and grand parents passed down to you?

okay.
No it is actually most white, southern liberals who enacted those Affirmative Action programs. They, overcome with guilt (over things they had nothing to do with) are the bad guys, primarily. Nowadays, it's a mixture of blacks and whites who are guilty, but I'm retired now.

To answer your first question, no, my bachelors was in 2 majors, geography and economics - which were lead-ups to Urban Planning I studied in graduate school.They weren't much good for anything else on their own, unless you know somebody, and you'd have AA in your way, for those jobs too. even then.

How come you haven't benefitted from the 500 years of an un-level playing field that your great grand parents and grand parents passed down to you?

Easy question. The institutionalized racism of Affirmative Action is one of the primary reasons, supported by racists like you.

He could have found another school to accept him, which is what other folks usually do when they don't get into certain schools -- especially when they are white
Another school. Another AA program. Ho um. What a deflection. (instead of condemning Memphis State for their misdeeds)

Trump speechwriter fired amid scrutiny of appearance with white nationalists

So this past week, the White House had to fire one of its speech writers, Darren Beattie, when the liberal media discovered he appeared at an event alongside of white supremacists. What's the big deal here? This doesn't exactly make Beattie himself a white supremacists just because he attended an event with white supremacist speakers.

Peter Brimelow, founder of the anti-immigrant website Vdare.com, is a "white nationalist" and "regularly publishes works by white supremacists, anti-Semites, and others on the radical right," claims the terrorist group SPLC. Beattie himself is not overtly racist -- the fact he wrote his doctoral thesis on Martin Heidegger, who was a member of the Nazi Party in Germany doesn't make him a Nazi sympathizer. Beattie has called Heidegger's Nazi affiliation "highly troublesome" but maintained that his work is worthy of scholarly attention.

In this case, the white house may have panicked and moved to fire Beattie, instead of standing by him and pushing back against the racist media.

Yep. they fired him..... when obama and his minions were cozying up to jeremiah wright, a racist, and louis farrakhan, no one said squat about it.

Do people who attend black nationalist events get fired ?

This guy wasn't fired...

upload_2018-8-20_15-49-52.jpeg

okay.
No it is actually most white, southern liberals who enacted those Affirmative Action programs. They, overcome with guilt (over things they had nothing to do with) are the bad guys, primarily. Nowadays, it's a mixture of blacks and whites who are guilty, but I'm retired now.

To answer your first question, no, my bachelors was in 2 majors, geography and economics - which were lead-ups to Urban Planning I studied in graduate school.They weren't much good for anything else on their own, unless you know somebody, and you'd have AA in your way, for those jobs too. even then.
So basically in your delusional world -- any black person with a job you feel you should have doesn't deserve it because they are black?

So no matter what a black student accomplishes, no matter how hard he works, how well his grades are -- to a racist cuck like you, they will never deserve it because they are black

Meanwhile, any failure you have can be blamed on the boogey-man black guy -- 12% of black people in this country, somehow they are all taking your job -- you are pathetic

Trump speechwriter fired amid scrutiny of appearance with white nationalists

So this past week, the White House had to fire one of its speech writers, Darren Beattie, when the liberal media discovered he appeared at an event alongside of white supremacists. What's the big deal here? This doesn't exactly make Beattie himself a white supremacists just because he attended an event with white supremacist speakers.

Peter Brimelow, founder of the anti-immigrant website Vdare.com, is a "white nationalist" and "regularly publishes works by white supremacists, anti-Semites, and others on the radical right," claims the terrorist group SPLC. Beattie himself is not overtly racist -- the fact he wrote his doctoral thesis on Martin Heidegger, who was a member of the Nazi Party in Germany doesn't make him a Nazi sympathizer. Beattie has called Heidegger's Nazi affiliation "highly troublesome" but maintained that his work is worthy of scholarly attention.

In this case, the white house may have panicked and moved to fire Beattie, instead of standing by him and pushing back against the racist media.

Yep. they fired him..... when obama and his minions were cozying up to jeremiah wright, a racist, and louis farrakhan, no one said squat about it.
Perhaps you missed the 2008 campaign -- the only reason you know who Jeremiah Wright is because people said "squat" about it

Problem is...when people examined Jeremiah Wright, it was hard to paint him out to be racist -- saying things about America you don't like doesn't make you racist -- and the only phrase you know he said was "God damn America"

Now lets see what another pastor said about America and 9/11:
"Surely, God doesn't use pagans to bring judgment upon his own people, does he?" Jeffress asked rhetorically. "Just read the Bible, God will not allow sin to go unpunished and he certainly won't allow the sacrifice of children to go unpunished." <<-- but no one is upset that Trump cozies up to Jeffress huh?

Let's see what pastors say about disasters in America, let's take Hurricane Harvey -- hurricanes aren't political right? --plus Harvey struck Texas, they have majority republicans there right?: Well this Trump supporting pastor blamed the hurricane on Houston's gay mayor saying “Jesus sends the message home, unless Americans repent, unless Houston repents…they will all likewise perish.”

But Pastor Wright is the racist? riiiiggggghhhttttt

So basically in your delusional world -- any black person with a job you feel you should have doesn't deserve it because they are black?

So no matter what a black student accomplishes, no matter how hard he works, how well his grades are -- to a racist cuck like you, they will never deserve it because they are black

Meanwhile, any failure you have can be blamed on the boogey-man black guy -- 12% of black people in this country, somehow they are all taking your job -- you are pathetic
They don't deserve it if they are less qualified, and only got the job from AA.

So this is your escape hatch, huh ? A strawman deflection attack against me ? Sorry dude, YOU are the racist discriminator here. YOU and your AA programs, and you know it.

Making up improbable (if not downright silly) scenarios and then calling them "pathetic" isn't going to win you any debates. No matter what little word games you play, you're not changing the fact that affirmative action is the largest malicious racism in America, victimizing, by far, the largest group of people (whites), for over 50 years now.

That's the FACT, and you're not going to cover it up, because you're too much of a weakling to go out and compete evenly.

Forum List

Back