We've Had Our Warning!!!

In your wet dreams.

Every time you thugs piss your panties in fear, the rights of the people are diminished.

Now crawl back to your safe zone and demand that a cake be baked for you in a Nunnery performing abortions per the edict of Obama...

Still living in a land of make believe Unhinged2008? You Faux-Bubbleheads are known for your extreme fear of Muslims, Latino children and Ebola. It's what you do.

You fools are surrendering to the enemy. Thankfully there are enough Americans that believe in America and will not let your cowardice take away our freedom.

Agreed! Every Syrian refugee needs to be invited to the DNC Convention! Bring back the clock bomb kid too! Let him send clocks to all democrat candidates

She's not Syrian. She is originally from Pakistan and she was radicalized in Saudi Arabia.

The man is an American citizen who was born and raised right here in America.

Why bring up Syria when Syria has nothing to do with these people?

Sounds like you don't want to invite ISIS to the DNC, Islamaphobe

Shown entering U S at Chicago O'Hare:
Fully vetted by the Obama administration.

So now you're advocating denying American citizens from entering America.

You do realize the man in that photo was born and raised here in America.

Don't you?

That man has the same first amendment rights that everyone else has.

No one can be denied entry to America just because of their religion. Especially an American citizen.
==========
I don't want them denied entry because of their religion --- I want them denied entry because members of that Religion are terrorists by definition because their religion orders them to " kill infidels " ... any non-believers they are supposed to kill.

It's the terrorism aspect of their " religion " that should cause them to be denied entry.

If the Muslim faith didn't preach killing everyone else I would have no problem with them. Well ... except for considering them stupid for believing in a religion in the first place.

Sure. Let them all in that when they kill dummies like you we won't be surprised.
==========
Those concentration camps we put the Japanese in should work ok.

Just fix them up and keep the Muslims there until we can determine if they are TRUE BELIEVER FANATICS or run of the mill -- go along to get along -- muslims.

If it was good enough for the Japs it's good enough for the rag heads.

Yeah I know, politically incorrect language, so fuckin' sue me I don't give a damn.

I'm sure the muslim terrorists have names for us too.

Like " targets ".

They have vowed to kill infidels so why the hell should we admit them to this country and let them have a go at killing us? They consider each and every one of us to be " infidels " and targets for their rage.

In a few months they will smarten up and quit wearing rags on their heads and blend in with the normal population which will make them even more effective terrorists.

How many Americans do they have to be allowed to kill before we decide we fucked up letting them in?

Good luck getting rid of them then. They'll be just like the invading Mexicans --- UNTOUCHABLE.

Still living in a land of make believe Unhinged2008? You Faux-Bubbleheads are known for your extreme fear of Muslims, Latino children and Ebola. It's what you do.

Oh look, racist lies from a Stalinist, how unique.

One of us supports the infringement of civil rights due to our fear.

I sure don't though.

Come now Unhinged, isn't it true that behind every rock you see a Stalinist, Muslim Child immigrant with Ebola wanting to kill us all!

Sure. Let them all in that when they kill dummies like you we won't be surprised.

I'm not the least bit concerned about getting killed.......especially by a couple of Jihadist pricks. That's the problem in this country. George W. Bush convinced folks that we had to either:

"Fight Them Over There!"

OR

"Fight Them Over Here"

I can just see a bunch of self appointed killer Nomads who are located 10,000 miles from here with a big ocean in between figuring out a way to get here, much less kill anyone. As long as this country permits every Tom, Dick and Harry to purchase automatic military style weapons without any restriction innocent people will be killed. Republicans = Unrestricted Arms Sale(to pay back what they owe the NRA)
Democrats = Background Checks(to prevent every closet killer and mentally deficient prick in the country from buying automatic, military style weapons)

'Course since the only real agenda the Republicans have any more is tax cuts for the wealthy and corporations I doubt any of them will be overjoyed by that concept!

I might also point out....after Bush convincing everyone that we had to "fight them over there or fight them over here" I haven't seen any mass invasions. REPUBLICANS ARE BASICALLY DUMBASSES!!!

Seeing the two killers from California were not on a No-Fly list, and the wife came in on a K-1 visa make me wonder did the background check on here do any good?

Also the internet bridges the gap between those oceans you wrote about, but tell me more about how they are so many miles away while the one killer in the California shootings was born in Illinois...

Last week I watched a short program about the TSA inspectors and their success rate. Guess what? They only caught 5% of the staged breaches. Jesus could come through with a .50 caliber machine gun under his robe with a batting average like that:

jesus-wept-ray-downing.jpg

I'm not the least bit concerned about getting killed.......especially by a couple of Jihadist pricks. That's the problem in this country. George W. Bush convinced folks that we had to either:

"Fight Them Over There!"

OR

"Fight Them Over Here"

I can just see a bunch of self appointed killer Nomads who are located 10,000 miles from here with a big ocean in between figuring out a way to get here, much less kill anyone. As long as this country permits every Tom, Dick and Harry to purchase automatic military style weapons without any restriction innocent people will be killed. Republicans = Unrestricted Arms Sale(to pay back what they owe the NRA)
Democrats = Background Checks(to prevent every closet killer and mentally deficient prick in the country from buying automatic, military style weapons)

'Course since the only real agenda the Republicans have any more is tax cuts for the wealthy and corporations I doubt any of them will be overjoyed by that concept!

I might also point out....after Bush convincing everyone that we had to "fight them over there or fight them over here" I haven't seen any mass invasions. REPUBLICANS ARE BASICALLY DUMBASSES!!!

So how many Syrian refugees have you promised Obama you would take in?

Don't you?

No one can be denied entry to America just because of their religion. Especially an American citizen.
==========
I don't want them denied entry because of their religion --- I want them denied entry because members of that Religion are terrorists by definition because their religion orders them to " kill infidels " ... any non-believers they are supposed to kill.

It's the terrorism aspect of their " religion " that should cause them to be denied entry.

If the Muslim faith didn't preach killing everyone else I would have no problem with them. Well ... except for considering them stupid for believing in a religion in the first place.

If you want to talk about religious killing:

There were 42 death penalty sins in the Old Testament:

1. Murder. Genesis 9:6.

2. Failing to circumcise. Genesis 17:14.

3. Eating leavened bread during the Feast of Unleavened Bread. Exodus 12:15, 19.

4. Smiting parents. Exodus 21:15.

5. Kidnapping. Exodus 21:16.

6. Cursing parents. Exodus 21:17.

7. Negligence with animals that kill. Exodus 21:28-32.

8. Witchcraft. Exodus 22:18.

9. Bestiality. Exodus 22:19.

10. Idolatry. Exodus 22:20.

11. Making holy anointing oil without authorization. Exodus 30:33.

12. Putting holy anointing oil on strangers. Exodus 30:33.

13. Making the holy perfume without being commanded to do so. Exodus 30:38.

14. Defiling the Sabbath. Exodus 31:14.

15. Working on the Sabbath. Exodus 35:2.

16. Eating the flesh of the peace offering in uncleanness. Leviticus 7:20-21.

17. Eating the fat of sacrifices. Leviticus 7:25.

18. Killing sacrifices other than at the door of the Tabernacle. Leviticus 17:1-9.

19. Eating blood. Leviticus 17:10-14.

20. Incest. Leviticus 18:6-29.

21. Eating sacrifices at the wrong time. Leviticus 19:5-8.

22. Consecration of children to idols. Leviticus 20:1-5.

23. Spiritualism. Leviticus 20:6, 27.

24. Adultery. Leviticus 20:10.

25. Men lying with men in religious prostitution. Leviticus 20:13.

26. Relationship with a menstrous woman. Leviticus 20:18.

27. Whoredom. Leviticus 21:9.

28. Sacrilege. Leviticus 22:3.

29. Refusing to fast on the Day of Atonement. Leviticus 23:29.

30. Working on the Day of Atonement. Leviticus 23:30.

31. Blasphemy. Leviticus 24:24:11-16.

32. Failure to keep the Passover. Numbers 9:13.

33. Presumptous sins. Numbers 15:30-31.

34. Gathering fire-wood on the Sabbath. Numbers 15:32-36.

35. Failure to purify one's self before worship. Numbers 19:13, 20.

36. False prophesy. Deuteronomy 13:1-18.

37. Leading mean away from God. Deuteronomy 13:6-18.

38. Backsliding. Deuteronomy 17:2-7.

39. Stubbornness and rebellion. Deuteronomy 21:18-23.

40. Gluttony. Deuteronomy 21:20-23.

41. Drunkenness. Deuteronomy 21:20-23.

42. False dreams and visions. Deuteronomy 13:1-18.

Don't you?

==========

3. Eating leavened bread during the Feast of Unleavened Bread. Exodus 12:15, 19.

18. Killing sacrifices other than at the door of the Tabernacle. Leviticus 17:1-9.

Where do you Leftards dig up your Bible crap? What's the link, I need a good laugh. Your first "religious killing":
Genesis 17:14 Any uncircumcised male, who has not been circumcised in the flesh, will be cut off from his people; he has broken my covenant.”

Where does it say to kill him?

If you want I can go down your list and mock and ridicule on each if you'd like.

There are scary photos of Muslim couple all on the internet if you like shitting your pants.

We could call you guys the Nugent brigade.

yeah post a few where they are cutting off peoples heads. or throwing homosexuals off high rise buildings. you want to be a smartass

Where do you Leftards dig up your Bible crap? What's the link, I need a good laugh. Your first "religious killing":
Genesis 17:14 Any uncircumcised male, who has not been circumcised in the flesh, will be cut off from his people; he has broken my covenant.”

If you want I can go down your list and mock and ridicule on each if you'd like.
====

I would imagine it depends on WHICH VERSION of WHICH Bible you are talking about.

There are probably at least 9 different " Bibles " floating around out there and the devotees all claim theirs is the " correct " one.

As an agnostic is doesn't matter a fart in a tornado to me ... I don't believe ANY of them ... they were all written by human beings well over a hundred years after the supposed time of Christ. Not one of the " authors " actually knew Jesus.

And the original Bible was composed of books selected by humans at the Nicene Convention ( I believe that was the one ) and they picked and chose which books they would include and which ones they didn't like ( the ones that told them they couldn't do what they wanted to do, most likely ).

And the Bible has been deliberately changed to satisfy the desires of powerful people many times.

It's all a fairy tale anyway.

There are scary photos of Muslim couple all on the internet if you like shitting your pants.

We could call you guys the Nugent brigade.

yeah post a few where they are cutting off peoples heads. or throwing homosexuals off high rise buildings. you want to be a smartass

Go ahead and post some. That is pictures of Muslim couples, a man and his bride, that have been doing that! That would be much more disturbing than pictures of a weary traveling couple at an airport.

Last edited:

Don't you?

==========

Yep....I'd like that! If you think putting somebody to death for violating the scripture is rare think of the hundreds of thousands of young women who were burned at the state for being a witch. LOL!!! A Witch!! Next thing you know somebody is going to say they thought the earth was flat!!

And you know what? Christians choose to leave out a lot of scripture:

They don't turn the other cheek

They don't walk the extra mile

They don't love their neighbors

They don't love their enemies

They don't pray for those who curse and despise them

They don't voluntarily throw in their cloak after they've been sued in court for their coat

They lie just like every body else...they might call them little white ones but they lie

If they tithe they decide whether it's their net or their gross to base it on...most pick net..many don't even pretend to do it

They aren't perfect even as the father is perfect:

Matthew 5:
48 Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect

Last edited:

Don't you?

==========

Yep....I'd like that! If you think putting somebody to death for violating the scripture is rare think of the hundreds of thousands of young women who were burned at the state for being a witch. LOL!!! A Witch!! Next thing you know somebody is going to say they thought the earth was flat!!
Now hundreds of thousands of women were burned at the stake?

Best question for you right now is why do you always need to lie? Why did you lie about what it says in Genesis?

BTW- Galileo was a devout Christian.

====

I would imagine it depends on WHICH VERSION of WHICH Bible you are talking about.

There are probably at least 9 different " Bibles " floating around out there and the devotees all claim theirs is the " correct " one.

As an agnostic is doesn't matter a fart in a tornado to me ... I don't believe ANY of them ... they were all written by human beings well over a hundred years after the supposed time of Christ. Not one of the " authors " actually knew Jesus.

And the original Bible was composed of books selected by humans at the Nicene Convention ( I believe that was the one ) and they picked and chose which books they would include and which ones they didn't like ( the ones that told them they couldn't do what they wanted to do, most likely ).

And the Bible has been deliberately changed to satisfy the desires of powerful people many times.

It's all a fairy tale anyway.
Where do you people get this stuff?
What are the 9 different bibles?
And don't give me translations. 9 DIFFERENT Bibles.

Don't you?

==========

Now hundreds of thousands of women were burned at the stake?

Best question for you right now is why do you always need to lie? Why did you lie about what it says in Genesis?

BTW- Galileo was a devout Christian.

Witches were burned at the stake. Hell...we even had our own story about witchcraft, right here in America circa 1692.

Leviticus 20:27
A man also or woman that hath a familiar spirit, or that is a wizard, shall surely be put to death: they shall stone them with stones: their blood shall be upon them.
Witchcraft_at_Salem_Village.jpg

Why do you people still worship ancient gods?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back