We've Had Our Warning!!!

Just another pants shitter topic in another pants shitting day.

A typical hour on Fox News:

DUN-dun-DUUUUUUUNNNNN!

BOO!

EEK!

AgggggghhhhhH!

Oh noes!

GRRR! ROWR! GRRRRRRR!

We'll be right back to scare the shit out of you even more, right after this!

"You're old! Join AARP!"

And we're back with something that is going to make you shit your pants all over again!

DUN-dun-DUUUUUNNNNNN!

BOO!

This guy was killed by MEXICANS!

EEK!

GRRRR!

This guy was punched in the head by NEGROES!

EEK!

GRRRR!

This guy was killed by MUSLIMS!

EEEEEEEEEEEEKKKK!!

Agggggggghhhhh!

GRR! ROWR! GRRRR!

There are scary photos of Muslim couple all on the internet if you like shitting your pants.

We could call you guys the Nugent brigade.

There are photos of the dead in Paris.

I'm sure your not shitting your pants. Your to dumb to.

We could call you guys the all Muslims are Peaceful Brigade.

You fools are surrendering to the enemy. Thankfully there are enough Americans that believe in America and will not let your cowardice take away our freedom.

Agreed! Every Syrian refugee needs to be invited to the DNC Convention! Bring back the clock bomb kid too! Let him send clocks to all democrat candidates

You fools are surrendering to the enemy. Thankfully there are enough Americans that believe in America and will not let your cowardice take away our freedom.

Agreed! Every Syrian refugee needs to be invited to the DNC Convention! Bring back the clock bomb kid too! Let him send clocks to all democrat candidates
Trump did not specify Syrian refugees who could not be properly be vetted. He included all Muslims. He has backpedaled slightly to allow for some exemptions such as veterans coming home from combat tours or overseas service. Nice guy.

There are photos of the dead in Paris.

I'm sure your not shitting your pants. Your to dumb to.

We could call you guys the all Muslims are Peaceful Brigade.

So? There are photos of the dead in New Town and Aurora too.

Doesn't make me shit my pants over crazy fucks.

Trump did not specify Syrian refugees who could not be properly be vetted. He included all Muslims. He has backpedaled slightly to allow for some exemptions such as veterans coming home from combat tours or overseas service. Nice guy.

Why are you against having Syrian Refugees attend the DNC Convention you Islamaphobe?

Yes, why restrict those who engage in terror attacks.

Let's end civil rights instead.

#fuctardObama and #crookHillary think that bringing tens of thousands from the very heart of ISIS country is wise, but that Americans must be stripped of civil rights.

[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ shaking ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

Shown entering U S at Chicago O'Hare:

HAVE WE?

OR IS OBAMA USING THE EVENT AS A PRETEXT TO BAN "ASSAULT TYPE FIREARMS?

IS SAN BERNARDINO A GENUINE TERRORIST ATTACK OR A FALSE FLAG OPERATION IN ORDER TO USE THE EVENT TO DISARM US?

1- ORIGINALLY WITNESS AND POLICE WERE LOOKING FOR 3 WHITE SUSPECTS. WHAT HAPPENED TO THAT?

2- THE POLICE HAS NOT RELEASED EITHER VIDEO FOOTAGE FROM THE BUILDING SECURITY CAMERAS NOR DASHCAM VIDEO EVEN THOUGH THERE WERE A GAZILLION POLICE CRUISERS THERE

3- WE ARE SUPPOSED TO BELIEVE THAT A DEEPLY RELIGIOUS NEW MOM , A PHARMACIST, WHO WEIGHTS APPROX 100 , POUNDS, DECIDED NOT TO WEAR HER TRADITIONAL BURQA - ALLEGEDLY CHOOSING INSTEAD TO WEAR "DARK ASSAULT TYPE CLOTHING - TACTICAL GEAR " THE PICTURE BELOW DOES NOT SHOW HER WEARING "ASSAULT TYPE CLOTHING" AND IF THIS IS AN ISIS INSPIRED ATTACK - AN "ISLAMOFASCIST" ATTACK - WHY NOT WEAR HER TRADITIONAL CLOTHING TO SEND A MESSAGE

WHY DID THEY CHOOSE THE INLAND REGIONAL CENTER IN SAN BERNARDINO, INSTEAD OF A MALL IN LA?

CVay0HNWoAEBfvp.jpg

I would go hide somewhere, but the rightwingers took all the best spots.

Shown entering U S at Chicago O'Hare:
Fully vetted by the Obama administration.

So now you're advocating denying American citizens from entering America.

You do realize the man in that photo was born and raised here in America.

Don't you?

That man has the same first amendment rights that everyone else has.

No one can be denied entry to America just because of their religion. Especially an American citizen.

She's not Syrian. She is originally from Pakistan and she was radicalized in Saudi Arabia.

The man is an American citizen who was born and raised right here in America.

Why bring up Syria when Syria has nothing to do with these people?

Sure. Let them all in that when they kill dummies like you we won't be surprised.

I'm not the least bit concerned about getting killed.......especially by a couple of Jihadist pricks. That's the problem in this country. George W. Bush convinced folks that we had to either:

"Fight Them Over There!"

OR

"Fight Them Over Here"

I can just see a bunch of self appointed killer Nomads who are located 10,000 miles from here with a big ocean in between figuring out a way to get here, much less kill anyone. As long as this country permits every Tom, Dick and Harry to purchase automatic military style weapons without any restriction innocent people will be killed. Republicans = Unrestricted Arms Sale(to pay back what they owe the NRA)
Democrats = Background Checks(to prevent every closet killer and mentally deficient prick in the country from buying automatic, military style weapons)

'Course since the only real agenda the Republicans have any more is tax cuts for the wealthy and corporations I doubt any of them will be overjoyed by that concept!

I might also point out....after Bush convincing everyone that we had to "fight them over there or fight them over here" I haven't seen any mass invasions. REPUBLICANS ARE BASICALLY DUMBASSES!!!

Seeing the two killers from California were not on a No-Fly list, and the wife came in on a K-1 visa make me wonder did the background check on here do any good?

Also the internet bridges the gap between those oceans you wrote about, but tell me more about how they are so many miles away while the one killer in the California shootings was born in Illinois...

Forum List

Back