Westboro Baptist Church to Picket Robin Williams Funeral

The westboro "babtist church" is a scam. They harass people who have lost aloved one until they get attacked, then they sue because they are protected under the first amendment. That's how they get their money. I honestly don't even think they believe. what they preach.

I do not support the usage of guns, but for these scum, if anyone wanted to blow these morons away, go for it. I'd give you a pat on the back.

Guns are for food and self defense.. Though Westboro is attacking America's common sense, guns are not the answer. Informational discussions are the answer. Only the weakest minded want to shoot people they cannot hold an intelligent debate against.

Guns aren't bad. Our Constitution allowing people like Westboro to own them is the flaw.

What a bunch of bastards. It's a shame Fred Phelps, conveniently, didn't get a funeral. I hope the response to the WBC's embarrassing vitriol is epic. At least as epic as when they got their tires slashed and every auto shop in the vicinity refused to fix them up (After tires slashed, Oklahoma townsfolk refuse to help ?God Hates Fags? protesters). These people are sick. :mad:

The Westboro Baptist Church is seeking to picket Robin Williams’ funeral after saying the actor is “going to hell” and was “hated by God”.
The homophobic hate group created placards with slogans and photos of the late actor as news of his death spread on Tuesday, using the hashtags #NoObedienceNoPeace and #MustPicketFuneral.

“God hates divorce”, one read, and another said “Robin in hell” with a picture of his head in flames.

In a stream of hate-filled tweets, the WestboroBaptist Church said Williams “mocked God” with his comedy and “according to all evidence” he was hated by God and in hell.

One tweet said: “He was a hot mess! Given great talent then #cursed 'coz he didn't give glory to God!”

I had the misfortune of living close to where they started out picketing when I moved from Colorado to KC. I was in Topeka Ks for about 6 months in between moves and I lived near the zoo. They picketed Gage Park so often I couldn't take my girls there when they were little.

Scumbags, the whole lot of them

The westboro "babtist church" is a scam. They harass people who have lost aloved one until they get attacked, then they sue because they are protected under the first amendment. That's how they get their money. I honestly don't even think they believe. what they preach.

It's 100% like America today and everything we discuss.

The followers follow due to lack of attention and FEAR. They are so scared they will go to hell they will repeat their core beliefs and "stand by god". Sadly, their beliefs are driven by a 1% family of lawyers that profit off of their followers.

I CONSTANTLY think "Republicans/Democrats/Libertarians/Tea Partiers CANT believe what they preach."

Truth is, not many people live for themselves and/or use their own brain to decide what is right or wrong.

What a bunch of bastards. It's a shame Fred Phelps, conveniently, didn't get a funeral. I hope the response to the WBC's embarrassing vitriol is epic. At least as epic as when they got their tires slashed and every auto shop in the vicinity refused to fix them up (After tires slashed, Oklahoma townsfolk refuse to help ?God Hates Fags? protesters). These people are sick. :mad:

The Westboro Baptist Church is seeking to picket Robin Williams’ funeral after saying the actor is “going to hell” and was “hated by God”.
The homophobic hate group created placards with slogans and photos of the late actor as news of his death spread on Tuesday, using the hashtags #NoObedienceNoPeace and #MustPicketFuneral.

“God hates divorce”, one read, and another said “Robin in hell” with a picture of his head in flames.

In a stream of hate-filled tweets, the WestboroBaptist Church said Williams “mocked God” with his comedy and “according to all evidence” he was hated by God and in hell.

One tweet said: “He was a hot mess! Given great talent then #cursed 'coz he didn't give glory to God!”

I had the misfortune of living close to where they started out picketing when I moved from Colorado to KC. I was in Topeka Ks for about 6 months in between moves and I lived near the zoo. They picketed Gage Park so often I couldn't take my girls there when they were little.

LMAO!!!!!!!!!

You clearly don't understand mental evolution and think you are "light years" beyond their perspectives when you are almost on the same page LOL.

Either way, I hope you learn from this......

People tend to hate and fear what they don't understand. Jews, Muslims, Blacks, (etc)

I don't know how many times you have been the Westboro idiot holding a sign protesting in this forum. (You only hate a different classification of people)

Last edited:

The followers follow due to lack of attention and FEAR. They are so scared they will go to hell they will repeat their core beliefs and "stand by god". Sadly, their beliefs are driven by a 1% family of lawyers that profit off of their followers.

I CONSTANTLY think "Republicans/Democrats/Libertarians/Tea Partiers CANT believe what they preach."

Truth is, not many people live for themselves and/or use their own brain to decide what is right or wrong.
They follow because they all get a cut. There are 80 members to that church all but the Drain family is related. It's a lawsuit scam. Religion came in because the government has to be completelyhands off.

They follow because they all get a cut. There are 80 members to that church all but the Drain family is related. It's a lawsuit scam. Religion came in because the government has to be completelyhands off.

Good information and I'll study like most don't.

Till then;
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-diB65scQU]Bobby McFerrin - Don't Worry Be Happy - YouTube[/ame]

LMAO!!!!!!!!!

You clearly don't understand mental evolution and think you are "light years" beyond their perspectives when you are almost on the same page LOL.

People tend to hate and fear what they don't understand. Jews, Muslims, Blacks, (etc)

I don't know how many times you have been the Westboro idiot holding a sign protesting in this forum. (You only hate a different classification of people)

You're right, I have no love for progressive faggots or their idiotic beliefs...

LMAO!!!!!!!!!

You're right, I have no love for progressive faggots or their idiotic beliefs...
What about republican Faggots?

The religious stance and message of the Westboro Baptist Church towards sodomites is biblically correct.

But I find their tactic of protesting at funerals to be problematic. .. :cool:

if there really is a God and he really is as full of hate as this cult seems to think He is?
How could we tell the difference between Him and Satan?

This is why the optimum choice is atheism. Who needs a God who lets children die by the thousands in Syria and starve on mountain tops in Iraq but then the two Americans recovering from Ebola are alive by the grace of God? Such bullshit.

These people need hugs. Hugs from straights and hugs from gays.

I disagree.. These are the kind of far right whacko religious NUTS who should be locked away to protect the public.. They are a danger to society.. ANYONE who thinks the way these batshyt loopers do needs a straight jacket.

The ancient OT word for a fudge packer. .. :cool:

Really? What book?
I don't have time to play your silly games faggot.

You already know the answer to your question. .. :cool:
Yeah I do as do you you are full of shit and you know it. That is why you cower away from discussion.

That's sad Sunni you were out done in three posts by a homo. No wonder your type only caterwalls on the internet, but you suck at that.

Back to the topic. .. :cool:

I really wish the WBC would knock off the picketing of funerals.

They have a good message, "God Hates Fags".

But their tactics detracts from the validity of the message.

Back to the topic. .. :cool:

I really wish the WBC would knock off the picketing of funerals.

They have a good message, "God Hates Fags".
How does the bible support that?

But their tactics detracts from the validity of the message.
When you start with a biblical heresy you typically are going to have such tactics.

Forum List

Back