Westboro Baptist Church to Picket Robin Williams Funeral

Westboro isn't a bunch of discussion board trolls, they're a cult comprised of lawyers (not a joke.) They're not as easy to 'put on ignore' as some nutjob in his in-home church comprised only of his own inbred kids. They're a serious threat and should at least be respected for being threatening.

Very true. It is one family. The entire Church is no more than 20 people. They have enriched themselves by being provocative then suing when the provocation elicits a response. At this point, they don't have their beliefs as justification. They want to goad someone into a response so they can sue and make more money.

The fault is in the court system. It's with a general societal impetus to not judge, not even someone clearly making judgments of their own. The Phelps family has turned using our laws against us into an art form. And they are being highly paid for it too.

What's the matter [MENTION=11674]Sunni Man[/MENTION] can't defend your biblical heresies? Yeah such things aren't defensible.

What a bunch of bastards. It's a shame Fred Phelps, conveniently, didn't get a funeral. I hope the response to the WBC's embarrassing vitriol is epic. At least as epic as when they got their tires slashed and every auto shop in the vicinity refused to fix them up (After tires slashed, Oklahoma townsfolk refuse to help ?God Hates Fags? protesters). These people are sick. :mad:

The Westboro Baptist Church is seeking to picket Robin Williams’ funeral after saying the actor is “going to hell” and was “hated by God”.
The homophobic hate group created placards with slogans and photos of the late actor as news of his death spread on Tuesday, using the hashtags #NoObedienceNoPeace and #MustPicketFuneral.

“God hates divorce”, one read, and another said “Robin in hell” with a picture of his head in flames.

In a stream of hate-filled tweets, the WestboroBaptist Church said Williams “mocked God” with his comedy and “according to all evidence” he was hated by God and in hell.

One tweet said: “He was a hot mess! Given great talent then #cursed 'coz he didn't give glory to God!”

Of course, this is all about the publicity. Too bad people couldn't just ignore this cult of douchebaggery.

What a bunch of bastards. It's a shame Fred Phelps, conveniently, didn't get a funeral. I hope the response to the WBC's embarrassing vitriol is epic. At least as epic as when they got their tires slashed and every auto shop in the vicinity refused to fix them up (After tires slashed, Oklahoma townsfolk refuse to help ?God Hates Fags? protesters). These people are sick. :mad:

The Westboro Baptist Church is seeking to picket Robin Williams’ funeral after saying the actor is “going to hell” and was “hated by God”.
The homophobic hate group created placards with slogans and photos of the late actor as news of his death spread on Tuesday, using the hashtags #NoObedienceNoPeace and #MustPicketFuneral.

“God hates divorce”, one read, and another said “Robin in hell” with a picture of his head in flames.

In a stream of hate-filled tweets, the WestboroBaptist Church said Williams “mocked God” with his comedy and “according to all evidence” he was hated by God and in hell.

One tweet said: “He was a hot mess! Given great talent then #cursed 'coz he didn't give glory to God!”

Of course, this is all about the publicity. Too bad people couldn't just ignore this cult of douchebaggery.
it's all about money.

Leviticus 20:13 "If a man has sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They are to be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads."

Leviticus 20:13 "If a man has sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They are to be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads."
Come now, what does it really say, keeping in mind that it didn't say that until it was written in modern English.

Who knows why these idiots do what they do, well we do know why really

so they get attention and threads like this just helps them

they are better to be dealt with at the funeral...set up a line of people to BLOCK them out

Thankfully we don't practice that kind of barbaric savagery anymore. Come join us in the year 2014. We've come a long way baby!!! :D

it's all about money.

Yeah, I'm sure there are other sickos out there who see them on television and donate money to their sick cause.

it's all about money.

Yeah, I'm sure there are other sickos out there who see them on television and donate money to their sick cause. Other than that, I don't see them making too much money. They are just mean and nasty people who apparently get some kind of sick thrill out of tormenting grieving families.

it's all about money.

Yeah, I'm sure there are other sickos out there who see them on television and donate money to their sick cause.

Not donations, lawsuits. They pick a time when people are hurting, they go and tell them how much their loved one deserved to die and that God wanted it to happen, angry grieving family member loses it and punches one of them, bam lawsuit. A bunch of them are lawyers.

it's all about money.

Not donations, lawsuits. They pick a time when people are hurting, they go and tell them how much their loved one deserved to die and that God wanted it to happen, angry grieving family member loses it and punches one of them, bam lawsuit. A bunch of them are lawyers.

That's true too. I didn't even think of that. Losers.

Forum List

Back