Westboro Baptist Church planning to dirupt funerals in Texas

Lonestar_logic

Republic of Texas
May 13, 2009
I hope those idiots do try something that stupid.

Sheriff Parnell McNamara also issued a stern warning to the Westboro Baptist Church or any group planning to violently protest Thursday's memorial service attended by President Obama and dedicated to the fallen.

“Make no mistake about it," declared Sheriff McNamara. "Any attempt by any group or any organization to disrupt the funerals of any victims of this tragedy will be dealt with swiftly and to the fullest extent of that law. I’ve contacted District Attorney Abel Reyna and he has assured me his cooperation in this manner. We’re simply not going to tolerate that.”

Edit: The title should have read "disrupt". Damn typos!

Just another way for the Phelps to sue someone. Its how they make their living. Suing people.

Oh, WTF are they protesting? Is this a Fag Plant or something? These assholes need to be shot.

They claim it's about same sex marriage. The idiots don't realize that gay marriage is illegal in Texas.

WTF does a fertilizer plant explosion have to do with same sex marriage? I fail to see the connection here. LOL!

They think that the explosion is the result of America's growing acceptance of same sex marriage.

Forum List

Back