West Virginia Teachers Win !!

If only the teachers can earn their money, like maybe improve the deplorable test scores, then ask for raises. Typical attitude by the demorats
The teachers in WV are ranked 30th for quality but have not been paid at that level. They deserve a rise.

Being ranked 30th for quality is crap and is nothing to be proud of, perhaps when they are ranked in the top 10 for quality they should get a pay rise.

Tax payers gain by retaining good teachers. Everybody gains.
Tax payers gain by retaining good teachers. Everybody gains.
Well compared to you guys in England even last in America is first in Britain..

National Education Report Card Ranks Massachusetts First, West Virginia Last - American Legislative Exchange Council
Bottom Five

47. Missouri
48. Mississippi
49. Louisiana
50. South Carolina
51. West Virginia
Just goes to prove that a liberal even over seas is just as dumb as a liberal in America. Stupid is as stupid does..

"Bottom Five

47. Missouri
48. Mississippi
49. Louisiana
50. South Carolina
51. West Virginia"

All the teachers in those five States should be fired, probably all Teaching Union as Weatherman say children deserve good teachers so hire Non-Union teachers who care about educating children. All Teaching Unions in all nations are full of Leftist SJWs they care more about pushing the SJW Propaganda into childrens minds than actually educating them.
Look at that....Lucy thinks there are 51 states. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I never said there were 51 States I said in that table West Virginia is 51 out of 51:

"Bottom Five

47. Missouri
48. Mississippi
49. Louisiana
50. South Carolina
51. West Virginia"

Now go and Troll another thread Troll Boi.

Dope didn't recongize that District of Columbia has to be included. Epic fail
Publicly educated.

Well compared to you guys in England even last in America is first in Britain..

National Education Report Card Ranks Massachusetts First, West Virginia Last - American Legislative Exchange Council Just goes to prove that a liberal even over seas is just as dumb as a liberal in America. Stupid is as stupid does..

"Bottom Five

47. Missouri
48. Mississippi
49. Louisiana
50. South Carolina
51. West Virginia"

All the teachers in those five States should be fired, probably all Teaching Union as Weatherman say children deserve good teachers so hire Non-Union teachers who care about educating children. All Teaching Unions in all nations are full of Leftist SJWs they care more about pushing the SJW Propaganda into childrens minds than actually educating them.

I never said there were 51 States I said in that table West Virginia is 51 out of 51:

"Bottom Five

47. Missouri
48. Mississippi
49. Louisiana
50. South Carolina
51. West Virginia"

Publicly educated.

^^^^WINNER!

you should get a refund from yours as you have no ability to think critically.

saying teachers aren't the sole reason for student failure and success isn't saying teachers have nothing to do with same.

a well taught person wouldn't have to be told this.

they would know.

The teachers are responsible for the childrens education when they are in the school, the parents are not in the school with them. You in typical Leftist fashion just want bad teachers let off the hook.

Also in typical Leftist fashion you are up your own buttocks and patronising. Time for you to boil your head or whatever Troll Boi.

what a tremendous insight- i want bad teachers let off the hook

i never would have known if you hadn't applied your own rather facile brand of pretzel logic to my post

thanks for sharing it

All the Leftists have been defending these teachers in this thread even though West Virginia is 51 out of 51 in the table.
In Leftism the goal is to produce uneducated sheep.

no... that's what trumptards do. why would we want our kids as uneducated as trump voters.

silly

Idk, but you should probably ask for a refund from your English teacher. :)

West Virginia teachers' strike ends as lawmakers accept pay demands

A victory for people power. Hats off to these guys for holding out for a proper deal. You can beat the man if you stick together.
The public educational system in the US is abysmal. Students graduate barely having learned to read and write because of "social promoting," (they don't want the failing students to feel left out and their feelings hurt by being held back, so they just pass them on to the next level). They also graduate without a good understanding of world and US history. I personally don't think they deserve a raise until they change their teaching methods.

If only the teachers can earn their money, like maybe improve the deplorable test scores, then ask for raises. Typical attitude by the demorats
The teachers in WV are ranked 30th for quality but have not been paid at that level. They deserve a rise.

Being ranked 30th for quality is crap and is nothing to be proud of, perhaps when they are ranked in the top 10 for quality they should get a pay rise.

Now now everyone gets a trophy

"Bottom Five

47. Missouri
48. Mississippi
49. Louisiana
50. South Carolina
51. West Virginia"

"Bottom Five

47. Missouri
48. Mississippi
49. Louisiana
50. South Carolina
51. West Virginia"

Publicly educated.

^^^^WINNER!

All children should be privately educated, private teachers do not adhere to the Leftist SJW Teaching Union crap and also they can set their own curriculum in private schools so there is no Government Mandated Curriculum which of course is written primarily by the Leftist SJW Teaching Union representatives.

Teachers use mob style extortion to shake down taxpayers, shocker.

That is the tactic though of ALL Unions and it always has been the tactic.

Yes but teachers have the power to create mass chaos, suddenly parents have to scramble to arrange child care during the day. Imagine if air traffic controllers walked out on strike how disruptive that would be...oh wait they did and Reagan fired their ass.

"Bottom Five

47. Missouri
48. Mississippi
49. Louisiana
50. South Carolina
51. West Virginia"

Publicly educated.

^^^^WINNER!

All children should be privately educated, private teachers do not adhere to the Leftist SJW Teaching Union crap and also they can set their own curriculum in private schools so there is no State Mandated Curriculum which of course is written primarily by the Leftist SJW Teaching Union representatives.

Our oldest three's debate team simply annihilated a public school debate team last Monday evening....it was ugly LOL

you should get a refund from yours as you have no ability to think critically.

saying teachers aren't the sole reason for student failure and success isn't saying teachers have nothing to do with same.

a well taught person wouldn't have to be told this.

they would know.

The teachers are responsible for the childrens education when they are in the school, the parents are not in the school with them. You in typical Leftist fashion just want bad teachers let off the hook.

Also in typical Leftist fashion you are up your own buttocks and patronising. Time for you to boil your head or whatever Troll Boi.

i never would have known if you hadn't applied your own rather facile brand of pretzel logic to my post

thanks for sharing it

All the Leftists have been defending these teachers in this thread even though West Virginia is 51 out of 51 in the table.
No you are wrong. Education is your passport out of poverty.
Not when your teachers are ranked 51 out of 51. It’s a passport to nowhere.

thanks for sharing it

No you are wrong. Education is your passport out of poverty.
Not when your teachers are ranked 51 out of 51. It’s a passport to nowhere.

All depends on the quality of the education. But yeah if you're ranked dead last something needs to change

Forum List

Back