West Virginia Teachers Win !!

All the Leftists have been defending these teachers in this thread even though West Virginia is 51 out of 51 in the table.
In Leftism the goal is to produce uneducated sheep.
No you are wrong. Education is your passport out of poverty.
Not when your teachers are ranked 51 out of 51. It’s a passport to nowhere.
These teachers are not ranked 51st. They are ranked around 30th and paid around 50th.
In leftard land - 50th and 30th are positions to be proud of and deserving of a pay rise. Would you want your kids to have been educated by failing teachers such as these? Maybe that’s the standard of education in Wales too? I’ve heard from welsh people themselves it is indeed very poor, and reading your Marxist drivel, I can believe it, Tammy.

Anyway, th rest of us recognise that schools that rank between 30-50 are simply not good enough and don’t deserve the privilege of ‘educating’ our children.
You idiots don’t know shit about education. Try teaching kids with little to no attention span, possibly on drugs or sleep deprived, with parents giving the school no support and sending their kids to school with no breakfast.
Teachers aren’t miracle workers. Blaming them is an easy answer but it requires no thinking or understanding on your part.

Our oldest three's debate team simply annihilated a public school debate team last Monday evening....it was ugly LOL
Nice that you had the $$ for a debate team. How's your football team?

Pretty good, the basketball team is better though, I believe they are 21-1. All the teams are pretty good, why does that matter?
Why does you mentioning your debate team matter?

I enjoyed pointing out my darlings crushed public educated students. There is a reason for it...you're just too stupid to figure it out
Says a middle school dropout.

Actually I graduated from Indiana University but nice try numb nuts

West Virginia teachers' strike ends as lawmakers accept pay demands

A victory for people power. Hats off to these guys for holding out for a proper deal. You can beat the man if you stick together.

West Virginia teachers are still being severely screwed on salary and benefits. However, I applaud them for winning their pay demands. They were united and stood strong.

West Virginia is one of the lowest-paying states for teachers - Washington Post

A look at the salaries of West Virginia teachers versus nationally - CNN

Nice that you had the $$ for a debate team. How's your football team?

Pretty good, the basketball team is better though, I believe they are 21-1. All the teams are pretty good, why does that matter?

I enjoyed pointing out my darlings crushed public educated students. There is a reason for it...you're just too stupid to figure it out

Your posts reek of an uneducated person.
Just being part of the Trump cult shows your education didn’t help you.

A victory for people power. Hats off to these guys for holding out for a proper deal. You can beat the man if you stick together.
So your all for teachers holding the students education hostage ?
Their employers are holding them hostage. Pay them a decent wage and stop whining.
Agreed. Teachers are one of our most valuable resources. They are paid like paupers but those in advertising whose job is try to sucker people into buying things they don’t need are handsomely paid. This country’s priorities are pathetic.

All the Leftists have been defending these teachers in this thread even though West Virginia is 51 out of 51 in the table.
These teachers are not ranked 51st. They are ranked around 30th and paid around 50th.
In leftard land - 50th and 30th are positions to be proud of and deserving of a pay rise. Would you want your kids to have been educated by failing teachers such as these? Maybe that’s the standard of education in Wales too? I’ve heard from welsh people themselves it is indeed very poor, and reading your Marxist drivel, I can believe it, Tammy.

Anyway, the rest of us recognise that schools that rank between 30-50 are simply not good enough and don’t deserve the privilege of ‘educating’ our children.
They rate about average and are paid at way below average. Even right wing trash like yourself can see that is not right.

Teachers use mob style extortion to shake down taxpayers, shocker.
Would you like to make strikes illegal ?

Public employee unions should be illegal, one of your great Dem presidents said that.
Hitler banned unions, I can see where you are going with this.
Awwwww. Gone full Godwin so soon, Tammy?

Not soon enough, has to be before post #50. ;)

Now tell us the quality of education these teachers are responsible for, Tommy.

45th out of 50.

Should have fired them all and hired non union teachers interested in kids education.
How can one xpect the best teachers to come and work at the next to lowest salary in the nation?

Conservatives hate education and that hate is manifested in the way they regard educators.

Your posts reek of an uneducated person.
Just being part of the Trump cult shows your education didn’t help you.

Mhm...I'd compare where we live to your shanty any day, clown shoes. Now run along and bug someone who gives a crap what a left loon spews, toady

Anyway, the rest of us recognise that schools that rank between 30-50 are simply not good enough and don’t deserve the privilege of ‘educating’ our children.
They rate about average and are paid at way below average. Even right wing trash like yourself can see that is not right.
If commie trash like you demanded higher standards of them they would earn and deserve their pay rise and the children would be better off too, Tammytard.

If commie trash like you demanded higher standards of them they would earn and deserve their pay rise, Tammy.

Google search reveals West Va public teachers average 50K a year. I guess they get what they pay for

My state has one of the highest rates in the country for students graduating and going onto college. It’s a blue state. The parents are smarter and encourage their children to succeed and it pays off. They put a high priority on education.
Red states, not so much.

West Virginia teachers are still being severely screwed on salary and benefits. However, I applaud them for winning their pay demands. They were united and stood strong.

West Virginia is one of the lowest-paying states for teachers - Washington Post

A look at the salaries of West Virginia teachers versus nationally - CNN
Their unions need to pick up their ideas. Teachers should get the same basic pay everywhere barring some allowances for working in expensive areas.
Its a weakness when different states can pay different rates.

Teachers are paid what the local district can afford to pay you moron. If WV teachers don't like it they are free to quit and go teach somewhere else.

This notion that teachers in poor districts should get paid the same as teachers in wealthy districts is complete BS. Salaries in the private sector vary across the country depending on the area and cost of living in those areas. Teachers pulled this shit in Oregon, demanding to be paid the same as teachers in wealthy districts in CA.

Something else teachers unions demand, when the economy is in the tank, and millions have lost their jobs and millions more are struggling, they still want annual raises, benefit, and pension increases. Their attitude is hey sucks to be you give us money or we'll strike.

If commie trash like you demanded higher standards of them they would earn and deserve their pay rise and the children would be better off too, Tammytard.
“ commie trash?”
You HAVE to be a member of a Trump cult using 1950’s terminology to insult.

Teachers are paid what the local district can afford to pay you moron. If WV teachers don't like it they are free to quit and go teach somewhere else.
I absolutely know that you 100% do not realise the problem with your well thought out philosophy.

“ commie trash?”
You HAVE to be a member of a Trump cult using 1950’s terminology to insult.
You must have missed where he called me ‘right wing trash’ snowflake.

Forum List

Back