West Virginia Teachers Win !!

The teachers are responsible for the childrens education when they are in the school, the parents are not in the school with them. You in typical Leftist fashion just want bad teachers let off the hook.

Also in typical Leftist fashion you are up your own buttocks and patronising. Time for you to boil your head or whatever Troll Boi.

what a tremendous insight- i want bad teachers let off the hook

i never would have known if you hadn't applied your own rather facile brand of pretzel logic to my post

thanks for sharing it

All the Leftists have been defending these teachers in this thread even though West Virginia is 51 out of 51 in the table.
In Leftism the goal is to produce uneducated sheep.
No you are wrong. Education is your passport out of poverty.
Not when your teachers are ranked 51 out of 51. It’s a passport to nowhere.
These teachers are not ranked 51st. They are ranked around 30th and paid around 50th.

i never would have known if you hadn't applied your own rather facile brand of pretzel logic to my post

thanks for sharing it

All the Leftists have been defending these teachers in this thread even though West Virginia is 51 out of 51 in the table.
These teachers are not ranked 51st. They are ranked around 30th and paid around 50th.
Link away then.

Teachers use mob style extortion to shake down taxpayers, shocker.

That is the tactic though of ALL Unions and it always has been the tactic.

Yes but teachers have the power to create mass chaos, suddenly parents have to scramble to arrange child care during the day. Imagine if air traffic controllers walked out on strike how disruptive that would be...oh wait they did and Reagan fired their ass.

Exactly the Teaching Unions are nuisances for that reason as are the majority of transport Unions, and those who strike should be fired, going on strike should be banned they should in the interim be told if they strike they lose their job.

Link away then.
States - Education Report Card

I never said there were 51 States I said in that table West Virginia is 51 out of 51:

"Bottom Five

47. Missouri
48. Mississippi
49. Louisiana
50. South Carolina
51. West Virginia"

Now go and Troll another thread Troll Boi.

Dope didn't recongize that District of Columbia has to be included. Epic fail
Publicly educated.

^^^^WINNER!

All children should be privately educated, private teachers do not adhere to the Leftist SJW Teaching Union crap and also they can set their own curriculum in private schools so there is no State Mandated Curriculum which of course is written primarily by the Leftist SJW Teaching Union representatives.

Our oldest three's debate team simply annihilated a public school debate team last Monday evening....it was ugly LOL
Nice that you had the $$ for a debate team. How's your football team?

West Virginia teachers' strike ends as lawmakers accept pay demands

A victory for people power. Hats off to these guys for holding out for a proper deal. You can beat the man if you stick together.
Tax payers lose.......

Why was toothbrush invented in West Virginia? Because any where else it would be called TeethBrush.
What do you get with 32 West Virginians in one room? A full set of teeth..
n798397043_746959_8533.jpg

The taxpayers lost when the republicans recently put our country in hock to about a trillion and a half dollars via the tax giveaway so that they could give that money to America's wealthiest individuals and corporations. And you guys are worried about teachers getting a raise? I know, I know, workers are getting a piece of the action, but a very small piece compared to what the big kahunas got.

The teachers are responsible for the childrens education when they are in the school, the parents are not in the school with them. You in typical Leftist fashion just want bad teachers let off the hook.

Also in typical Leftist fashion you are up your own buttocks and patronising. Time for you to boil your head or whatever Troll Boi.

thanks for sharing it

Pssst. 50 states, amiga.

Dope didn't recongize that District of Columbia has to be included. Epic fail
Publicly educated.

^^^^WINNER!

All children should be privately educated, private teachers do not adhere to the Leftist SJW Teaching Union crap and also they can set their own curriculum in private schools so there is no State Mandated Curriculum which of course is written primarily by the Leftist SJW Teaching Union representatives.

Our oldest three's debate team simply annihilated a public school debate team last Monday evening....it was ugly LOL

Pretty good, the basketball team is better though, I believe they are 21-1. All the teams are pretty good, why does that matter?

Think of how the education system would be better if all those whining about public education on this thread went out, got their teaching credential and became teachers.................too much work, I guess....or can't get thru college for it.

Pretty good, the basketball team is better though, I believe they are 21-1. All the teams are pretty good, why does that matter?
Why does you mentioning your debate team matter?

Yes but teachers have the power to create mass chaos, suddenly parents have to scramble to arrange child care during the day. Imagine if air traffic controllers walked out on strike how disruptive that would be...oh wait they did and Reagan fired their ass.

Exactly the Teaching Unions are nuisances for that reason as are the majority of transport Unions, and those who strike should be fired, going on strike should be banned they should in the interim be told if they strike they lose their job.

Railroad workers unions are also NOT allowed to strike.

^^^^WINNER!

I enjoyed pointing out my darlings crushed public educated students. There is a reason for it...you're just too stupid to figure it out

Of course you’re against collective bargaining and let the district control their fates with little to no raises.
The right wing puts little emphasis on education and we’ve seen the results. Donald Trump.

DT: I love my uneducated base.

It’s no secret poorly educated people were more likely to vote for him than the highly educated.

thanks for sharing it

Teachers are paid what the local district can afford to pay you moron. If WV teachers don't like it they are free to quit and go teach somewhere else.

thanks for sharing it

In leftard land - 50th and 30th are positions to be proud of and deserving of a pay rise. Would you want your kids to have been educated by failing teachers such as these? Maybe that’s the standard of education in Wales too? I’ve heard from welsh people themselves it is indeed very poor, and reading your Marxist drivel, I can believe it, Tammy.

Anyway, the rest of us recognise that schools that rank between 30-50 are simply not good enough and don’t deserve the privilege of ‘educating’ our children.

Last edited:

I enjoyed pointing out my darlings crushed public educated students. There is a reason for it...you're just too stupid to figure it out
Says a middle school dropout.

Forum List

Back