We're ALL wrong.

I personally can't remember the last time I made a mistake or I was wrong. However, I am sure my wife can tell me all about it.:lol: With that said, I will say that I strongly believe the things I believe in but it's true, now and then we are all wrong.

I know I've done it twice here already...flat out admitted I was wrong. It will happen again, too...guaranteed.

You should just admit it now and get it over with, admit it thrice. :lol:
LOL. Then click my heels and spin around a few times?

Yeah, let's bank some "I'm wrongs".

There's my first deposit. LOL.

It's all fun and games until somebody takes them self to serious, then it's time to screw with them and see if you can cause a meltdown. :evil:

You should just admit it now and get it over with, admit it thrice. :lol:
LOL. Then click my heels and spin around a few times?

Yeah, let's bank some "I'm wrongs".

There's my first deposit. LOL.

It's all fun and games until somebody takes them self to serious, then it's time to screw with them and see if you can cause a meltdown. :evil:
That is funny to watch and it shows a touch of sadism on my part, I guess. But deserved (unless they are a masochist, that is...lol).

I look at it a few ways: Being right all the time is a tough reputation to keep...not worth it at all. And, when all can see the obstinance to continue along a factually incorrect path, that's not so cool. But most of all, it lacks honor and character.

Last edited:
Do a site search for the phrase "I stand corrected".

Odds are you'll find I've posted that one a few times.

I usually say:

"FUCK! What a fuckin' dipshit I am! I should never have been born! I hate myself! I HATE MYSELF!"

Why do people feel they are less of a person to be proven wrong? I am pretty stuborn in my beliefs but when I am proven beyond a doubt to be wrong it doesn't LESSEN me it helps me grow and learn. I just want to be debated with FACTS and either PROVE my point or be PROVEN wrong.

Not only is it important how one acts when they are wrong...it is equally important how one acts when they are RIGHT.

Facts opinions some just can't tell the difference.

My ego is the problem. A fact can stand by itself, it doesn't matter if I believe it or not, there it is, for all the world to see. If I claim something to be a fact and someone says, "well no, as a matter of fact this is actually the case..." then I'm factually wrong. Okay, I can man up on that one. But if I have an opinion and someone proves my opinion to be based on false claims or just complete bullshit then I take it bloody hard :redface:

oh BULL--I don't buy that for a second :lol:

That's it, I'm LEAVING!!!!!

No I'm not :lol:

Do a site search for the phrase "I stand corrected".

Odds are you'll find I've posted that one a few times.

I usually say:

"FUCK! What a fuckin' dipshit I am! I should never have been born! I hate myself! I HATE MYSELF!"
Dunno if this will work

Jimmy Stewart "It's A Wonderful Life" And it's not even Christmas yet :D

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ErrzjGCi3gY[/ame]

Last edited:

Forum List

Back