Went to a comedy show last night and all the comedian talked about on stage was.......

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
ORAL SEX

SEX

the whole time he was on stage and I feel like my money was wasted. If that's all comedian can talk about for 90 mins then he needs to retire. And when he stopped talking about those topics and looked at crowd and said........."Thanks for coming out, Good Night!

Good Night? The show started at 8pm and said good night at 9:45pm?

ORAL SEX

SEX

the whole time he was on stage and I feel like my money was wasted. If that's all comedian can talk about for 90 mins then he needs to retire. And when he stopped talking about those topics and looked at crowd and said........."Thanks for coming out, Good Night!

Well the reality is that Comedian was talking to a crowd that had you in it, so what were you expecting in comedy because anything above oral sex is too complex for you...

ORAL SEX

SEX

Well the reality is that Comedian was talking to a crowd that had you in it, so what were you expecting in comedy because anything above oral sex is too complex for you...

Now if the topic of the night had been English muffins we'd be seeing a rave review here.

ORAL SEX

SEX

Well the reality is that Comedian was talking to a crowd that had you in it, so what were you expecting in comedy because anything above oral sex is too complex for you...[/QUOTE

Is it necessary to talk about that for 90 mins? Why couldn't be versatile?:

ORAL SEX

SEX

Well the reality is that Comedian was talking to a crowd that had you in it, so what were you expecting in comedy because anything above oral sex is too complex for you...[/QUOTE

Some comedians are not that good and you got one bad one. Remember the name and never see the person again.

My humor is more to the Rick Gervais type...

ORAL SEX

SEX

Some comedians are not that good and you got one bad one. Remember the name and never see the person again.

It was Martin Lawrence and he is washed up

ORAL SEX

SEX

I never found him funny. He had a couple cute movies and his show was something to watch if nothing was on and I wanted to bore myself more.

ORAL SEX

SEX

I never found him funny. He had a couple cute movies and his show was something to watch if nothing was on and I wanted to bore myself more.

And I think the show should have been like a basketball game, a brief break period for people to go to the bathroom and for the comedian to get some more energy before going back on stage

I always hated when a comedian stayed on one topic too long

ORAL SEX

SEX

That sucks bro...

I think it's to stand up once you already made it big and had your own TV show and been in movies

That's why he probably leaned on sex jokes, which to me is LAZY COMEDY

ORAL SEX

SEX

Did you want niggah jokes?

ORAL SEX

SEX

Did you want niggah jokes?

I wanted jokes about other topics Monglow

ORAL SEX

SEX

The best comics are the ones who don't go blue.......before he was found to be a rapist, bill cosby was the best comic out there.....you have to really be skilled to go blue and have it actually be funny......Eddie Murphy managed it in Raw.....and Sam Kinison was able to do it........most of the time it is just a lack of skill on the part of the comedian....

ORAL SEX

SEX

The best comics are the ones who don't go blue.......before he was found to be a rapist, bill cosby was the best comic out there.....you have to really be skilled to go blue and have it actually be funny......Eddie Murphy managed it in Raw.....and Sam Kinison was able to do it........most of the time it is just a lack of skill on the part of the comedian....

I call sex jokes LAZY COMEDY

ORAL SEX

SEX

I don't know how anyone can go that long. Imagine having to talk for almost two hours. Are they famous?

ORAL SEX

SEX

I don't know how anyone can go that long. Imagine having to talk for almost two hours. Are they famous?

The show felt short because he talked about was fucking, eating pussy, and sucking dick

ORAL SEX

SEX

The show felt short because he talked about was fucking, eating pussy, and sucking dick
Dave chappelle or Tracy Morgan have a bad set?

ORAL SEX

SEX

Dave chappelle or Tracy Morgan have a bad set?

It was Martin Lawrence

Forum List

Back