Well Hillary supporters....will you finally admit that you were wrong?

So Hitlery Clinton not only surrenders a limited and extremely valuable resource necessary for creating nuclear weapons, but she sold it to our enemies for her own financial gain.

Here’s the high-level summary. There are more details below.

• Canadian company Uranium One owned uranium mines in the US and Kazakhstan.

• Uranium One's mines account for 20% of the uranium mined in the US. Uranium is used for nuclear weapons, and it's considered a strategic asset to the US.

• Russia’s state-owned atomic agency, Rosatom, bought a 17% stake in Uranium One in June 2009.

• The Russian atomic agency decided it wanted to own 51% of Uranium One in June 2010. To take a majority stake in Uranium One, it needed approval from a special committee that included the State Department, which Hillary Clinton led at the time.

• Investors in Uranium One gave money to the Clinton Foundation starting in 2005 and through 2011. On June 29, 2010, Bill Clinton was paid $500,000 to speak in Russia by an investment bank with ties to Russia's government that had a buy rating on Uranium One’s stock.

• In January 2013, despite assurances to the contrary, a subsidiary of Rosatom took over 100% of the company and delisted it from the Toronto Stock Exchange.

• Clinton was required to disclose all of her foundation's contributors before she became secretary of state, but the Clintons did not disclose millions of dollars donated by the chairman of Uranium One while the review of the deal was ongoing.

The Clinton Foundation received millions from investors as Putin took over 20% of US uranium deposits

And once again Hitlery Clinton publicly divulges national security secrets. This woman is the least qualified candidate in U.S. history...

And once again Hitlery Clinton publicly divulges national security secrets. This woman is the least qualified candidate in U.S. history...

yes, she told the whole world, what THEY ALREADY KNEW! :rolleyes:

What Exactly Would It Mean to Have Trump’s Finger on the Nuclear Button?

This was written in JUNE about it and there are TONS of articles about it....you let one of your right wing propaganda sites fool you again, with another made up, faux thing to be outraged over....when will you learn to fact check what your masters tell you in their propaganda machine/echo chamber?

The “nuclear button” is a metaphor for a complex apparatus that has the president’s brain at its apex. The image of a commander in chief simply pressing a button captures none of the machinery, people and procedures designed to inform the president and translate his or her decisions into coherent action. Although it remains shrouded in secrecy, we actually know a great deal about it, beginning with the president’s first task of opening the “nuclear suitcase” in an emergency to review his nuclear attack options. If we shine our light at the tactical and timing considerations of how a first- or second-strike attack would unfold, and at the inner workings of the nuclear decision process from the standpoint of the White House, we gain a much better idea of a presidential candidate’s fitness for this responsibility. And here it is essential to consider a candidate’s temperament and character—especially in situations of extreme stress. Decisiveness is important, but so is prudence.

Let us say the president is awakened in the middle of the night (the proverbial 3 a.m. phone call) by his or her top nuclear adviser and told of an incoming nuclear strike. Since the flight time of missiles fired from launch stations in Russia or China to the White House is 30 minutes, and 12 minutes or less for missiles fired from submarines lurking in the Western Atlantic Ocean (Russian subs historically favor a patrol area to the west of Bermuda), the steadiness and brainpower of the commander in chief in such circumstances are serious questions indeed. The voting public must ask whether a given candidate would remain calm—or panic, become discombobulated and driven to order an immediate nuclear response on the basis of false information.

This call has never happened, but if it ever does, the situation would be as stressful and dangerous as things ever get inside the Oval Office. The closest we came to such a call occurred in 1979, when the consoles at our early warning hub in Colorado lit up with indications of a large-scale Soviet missile attack. President Jimmy Carter’s national security adviser, Zbigniew Brzezinski, received back-to-back calls in the middle of the night informing him of the imminent nuclear destruction of the United States. The second call reported an all-out attack. Brzezinski was seconds away from waking Carter to pass on the dreadful news and convince him of the need to order retaliation without delay (within a six-minute deadline). Brzezinski was sure the end was near.

yes, she told the whole world, what THEY ALREADY KNEW! :rolleyes:

What Exactly Would It Mean to Have Trump’s Finger on the Nuclear Button?

So basically your position is - it's completely ok for Hitlery Clinton to rob a bank so long as John Dillinger & D.B. Cooper robbed it first and took all of the money? :rolleyes:

She's a pathological liar and she has set out to destroy women who were victims of sexual assault (in most cases at the hands of her husband)...

Bill Clinton is not running for POTUS, you won't find his name on any ballot in this country. We do have one accuser of Donald Trump with 6 people that will verify her story about Trump.
People magazine drops new bomb on Trump as 6 witnesses confirm Natasha Stoynoff’s sex assault report

stupid2_596.jpg

Yeah, she called them bimbos and trailer park trash too. As if SHE is some kind of champion for women. Just like a lot of the people here, I could put up some pretty BAD posts that were written by men who have insulted me about my looks, my age, my economic status, my job, etc., etc., etc, and here they are talking as if they care at all about women or respecting women. The hypocrisy is disgusting.

She's a pathological liar and she has set out to destroy women who were victims of sexual assault (in most cases at the hands of her husband)...

Bill Clinton is not running for POTUS, you won't find his name on any ballot in this country.

And that is why nobody is talking about Bill Clinton. Bill is a "he". If you noticed above I said "she" twice and "her" once.

Please do try to follow along in the future. I recognize you reading comprehension problem so I'm willing to be patient but perhaps you could have an adult read future posts for you?

On these sites, if you are a woman and you DARE make your opinions known or if you are opinionated in any way and do anything other than post pictures or posts that really carry no weight or opinions, then you are going to get reamed out! These message board people are the most rotten hypocritical and unpleasant assholes I've ever met.

AND it's mostly liberal men and women who will resort to insulting your appearance if you are a woman.

On these sites, if you are a woman and you DARE make your opinions known or if you are opinionated in any way and do anything other than post pictures or posts that really carry no weight or opinions, then you are going to get reamed out! These message board people are the most rotten hypocritical and unpleasant assholes I've ever met.

AND it's mostly liberal men and women who will resort to insulting your appearance if you are a woman.
The GOP and Trump are the sexists DUH. As well as the anti-gays, racists, islamophobes etc etc (ok, 50%)....and mainly the LIARS. Hillary did very little against the bimbos. Your propaganda machine has turned about 4 of her comments into a huge conspiracy! Juanita's big threat consists of Hill saying "Do you know what you're doing?" LOL zzzzzzzzzzzzz.

There's nothing surprising in the e-mails either...until the GOP propaganda machine and cowardy corporate media repeating out of context bs piles on with the spin, never showing the whole conversation. zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Uhh--Republicans have just nominated a person who all he does is talk about women's looks, even to the point when Hillary Clinton walked him front of him during the debate "stating he wasn't impressed." Who cares if he wasn't impressed, what in the hell has that got to do with anything? A political platform is not the Miss Universe contest.

So to recap: Hitlery Clinton viciously attacks the credibility of any woman who was the victim of a horrific sexual assault if it affects her drive for power and money, she laughs about the brutal rape of little girls, and she pays women less than men in her own organization. So much of the false narrative that she supports "equality for women"...

WikiLeaks emails: Clinton Foundation paid male employees more than females in 2011

Forum List

Back