Well Hillary supporters....will you finally admit that you were wrong?

Plus, they suck the ass of Trump, a man who brags about his sexual assaults. You simply can't get lower than that.
Are you sure about that mamooth?

IMG_2650.JPG

She's a pathological liar

Some people here are pathological liars, and it's all the gutless mewling Trump shitstains.

Stop making excuses for Trump bragging about sexual assault, will you? Lying about the Clintons won't help your pervy assaulting Dearleader, and it makes you look like morally depraved scumbags.

Your boy bragged about committing sexual assaults. Don't deflect from that by lying about us. Own it. Explain why you still support the sexual-assaulting orange shitbag. That issue isn't going away, and least not until you inevitably flee the board after losing.

Bragging.....? bill clinton actually raped at least 3 women and sexually assaulted about a dozen others...that we know of....and hilary helped him stay out of jail.....

How about you assholes own bill clinton the violent, serial sexual predator........and his wife, the accomplice after the fact.....

moron.....

i don't even want to hold the hillary supporters to such a high standard, just maybe if they could admit that hillary's laughter is always 100% fake the cheap plastic knock-off of genuine sense of humor, that would be a good start.

[

Some people here are pathological liars, and it's all the gutless mewling Trump shitstains.

Stop making excuses for Trump bragging about sexual assault, will you? Lying about the Clintons won't help your pervy assaulting Dearleader, and it makes you look like morally depraved scumbags.

Your boy bragged about committing sexual assaults. Don't deflect from that by lying about us. Own it. Explain why you still support the sexual-assaulting orange shitbag. That issue isn't going away, and least not until you inevitably flee the board after losing.

You're lying Comrade - I mean you're a democrat, you have ZERO integrity, but your lie is stupid.

{I moved on her actually. You know she was down on Palm Beach. I moved on her and I failed. I’ll admit it. I did try and fuck her. She was married.}

That's not assault, you fucking liar. It may be crude, but he says he failed to get her into bed, you fucking liar.

{Trump: Yeah, that’s her, with the gold. I’ve got to use some Tic Tacs, just in case I start kissing her. You know I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. I just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.}

The let you?

That's not assault, you fucking liar. It may be crude, but he says they let you when you're a star - which we all know it true.

So let's recap, you're a fucking liar slandering the opposition candidate.

Hillary represented her client . Who plead guilty . And the victim lady, a convicted felon herself .

[

You're lying Comrade - I mean you're a democrat, you have ZERO integrity, but your lie is stupid.

{I moved on her actually. You know she was down on Palm Beach. I moved on her and I failed. I’ll admit it. I did try and fuck her. She was married.}

That's not assault, you fucking liar. It may be crude, but he says he failed to get her into bed, you fucking liar.

{Trump: Yeah, that’s her, with the gold. I’ve got to use some Tic Tacs, just in case I start kissing her. You know I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. I just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.}

The let you?

That's not assault, you fucking liar. It may be crude, but he says they let you when you're a star - which we all know it true.

So let's recap, you're a fucking liar slandering the opposition candidate.

I don't think consent is something these people understand. Coercion is written proudly all over their ideology.

The only liar in this thread is you. SOP.

FALSE: Hillary Clinton Freed Child Rapist

No one said a child rapist was FREED. You stop the straw manning...

She defended him, in a very defamatory way and that's that.

[Prosecuting attorney Mahlon Gibson] called me to tell me an indigent prisoner accused of raping a twelve-year-old girl wanted a woman lawyer. [Prosecutor Mahlon] Gibson had recommended that the criminal court judge, Maupin Cummings, appoint me. I told Mahlon I really didn’t feel comfortable taking on such a client, but Mahlon gently reminded me that I couldn’t very well refuse the judge’s request.

That assertion was backed up by the prosecuting attorney, Mahlon Gibson, as noted in a 2008 Newsday article about the case:

Next lie you want debunked Norman?

[Prosecuting attorney Mahlon Gibson] called me to tell me an indigent prisoner accused of raping a twelve-year-old girl wanted a woman lawyer. [Prosecutor Mahlon] Gibson had recommended that the criminal court judge, Maupin Cummings, appoint me. I told Mahlon I really didn’t feel comfortable taking on such a client, but Mahlon gently reminded me that I couldn’t very well refuse the judge’s request.

That assertion was backed up by the prosecuting attorney, Mahlon Gibson, as noted in a 2008 Newsday article about the case:

clinton-rape-meme.jpg

She defended the rapist, get over it..

clinton-rape-meme.jpg

She defended the rapist, get over it..

Civics 101. In America everyone is entitle to a defense. She was appointed by the judge in the case. Sorry you don't like American values. Are you from Russia too?

Civics 101. In America everyone is entitle to a defense. She was appointed by the judge in the case. Sorry you don't like American values. Are you from Russia too?
Nice try cupcake....there isn't any law requiring someone attack the victim or later laugh about the brutal rape of a 12 year old girl.

Besides...since when do you progressives respect and defend the U.S. Constitution? You people have spent your lives crying about it and lying about it.

She's a pathological liar and she has set out to destroy women who were victims of sexual assault (in most cases at the hands of her husband)...

Just more alt-right fever swamp lies and misinformation.

Bwhahaha! 100% of it is documented in affidavits, court records, audio, video, etc. You desperate little conspiracy theorist progressives have really become pitiful. You're no longer capable of generating decent lies anymore thanks to technology.

Bwhahaha! 100% of it is documented in affidavits, court records, audio, video, etc

I have to hand it to you, you're completely shameless in your devotion to lying-for-DerParteiRepublikkan. You don't care how stupid, crazy or dishonest it makes you look. TheParty told you to lie about the Clintons, and you're a loyal party soldier.

Too bad for you that it's blown up in your face so badly. The more you lie for the Trumpenfuerher, the more Republican numbers tank. You're heading for an epic loss, nobody cares about your lies, and you're helpless to stop it.

Sucks to be you, loser. Understand we'll be rubbing your loser status in your face for years, being how you so richly deserve it, and there's not a thing you can do to stop it. I mean, what are you going to do? Cry at us harder? Lie at higher volume? Oooh, scary.

Bwhahaha! 100% of it is documented in affidavits, court records, audio, video, etc
I have to hand it to you, you're completely shameless in your devotion to lying-for-DerParteiRepublikkan. You don't care how stupid, crazy or dishonest it makes you look. TheParty told you to lie about the Clintons, and you're a loyal party soldier.
Hahahahaha!!! Watching you progressive bat-shit crazy broads have epic meltdowns is pure entertainment gold. Come on sweetie....tell us all how this video of Clinton admitting everything the right said was true (the affair, his lies about it, etc.) is "doctored". :lmao:

You're heading for an epic loss, nobody cares about your lies, and you're helpless to stop it.
Um....sweetie? We all lost months ago when Hitlery Clinton became the Dumbocrat nominee and Donald Trump became the Republican nominee. It's just that bat-shit crazy broads such as yourself are simply too stupid to know it. Unlike you, I am enlightened.

Incidentally - you're so busy listening to the progressive voices playing on your iPod that you don't even see the freight train about to plow your ass over. In fact, you're so deaf, dumb, and blind right now - you don't even realize that you're walking on the train tracks. :lol:

What I wouldn't do to be there just to see your face after the freight train hit you.
Sucks to be you, loser. Understand we'll be rubbing your loser status in your face for years, being how you so richly deserve it, and there's not a thing you can do to stop it. I mean, what are you going to do? Cry at us harder? Lie at higher volume? Oooh, scary.
Wow...someone is in complete meltdown mode over the thought of Donald Trump becoming "Mr. President". As much as I hate the dirt-bad...it's people like you that make me pray he wins just so I can watch you nitwits have to be sedated. :lol:

Forum List

Back